ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Yes many people will put more money in, it happens in every financial scam. It's normally presented as a means to recovering existing losses but of course it ends up just adding to them.

It's like warming frogs in a pot, the idiots won't ever realize that they are being cooked!! I see monsieur Dillard is saying nothing to dissuade them either...geez!

Getting your money back from sennen will be tough, you will have better luck with Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch who have something to lose. They have a lot more stocked away than the payoff they received from Sennen to promote his scam.

Also, Does anybody know who Robert Hirsch is or where he came from? Something is not right about him or his biography, does he have a side deal with Sennen?

can you only make a complaint if you are not resident in australia or new zealand?

Getting your money back from sennen will be tough, you will have better luck with Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch who have something to lose. They have a lot more stocked away than the payoff they received from Sennen to promote his scam.

Also, Does anybody know who Robert Hirsch is or where he came from? Something is not right about him or his biography, does he have a side deal with Sennen?

Yeah, I'd like to know too. He just poped up at EVG a few months ago. I've seen his picture and some info at an internet marketing scam site. There is something not right. I've raised this issue about him before but it seems to fall on deaf ears.
musictogolf

ElevationGroup_MikeDillard_JoelHirsch_Scamworld.jpg

STILL IMAGE FROM "SCAMWORLD" VIDEO (at 13 min. 11sec. with blowup of section in the video)

The Elevation Group, Joel Hirsch and the web page showing the Elevation Group Australia meeting with Senen Pousa was highlighted in the online movie "Scamworld" available for viewing here: Video: Scamworld: 'Get rich quick' mutates into an unstoppable online monster | The Verge

It would interesting if someone could locate the person that pulls back the curtain on this and alert him to this thread. It might help get attention for this. I'll start looking for him too. I bet he knows these players by heart.

Last edited:
Why puke? Watching the Scamworld video and seeing Hirsch step on to the syndicate stage to tout - Seminar should be called: "How to fleece the flock!"

That's what I thought. I felt the same way when I watched it; and even worse when I watched the one on the salty droid site :( Never really thought of myself as a sheeple before :cry:

Here's a thought. An authority to trade was given to IB Capital. Then, some while later, Joel wrote: "Global Forex Management is the firm who is trading our funds through IB Capital". Now, I don't understand what 'trading through' means, but I wonder if the trader really had authority to trade.

Here is a link to webpage that Tina Black mentions on that now deleted EVG Facebook post. The results are now gone!
http://myprophetmaxreview.wordpress.com/myresults

CURRENT SCREENSHOT
prophetmax_forexresults.jpg

If this person were making such a positive return even before the big losses, why hide his results now?

The same person's photo is still up. Isn't there a way on Facebook to identify a person from their photos because of the facial recognition on all images posted. Who is this person!?