ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Or 3. Senen, IIC and Kevin Clarke are legit but incompetent.

One thing I can't get out my mind is that during the first webinar Mike Dillard and his partner were asking some questions from Potential members of Senen like they themselves still had reservations. When they asked the questions they looked a bit afraid and concerned. Something happened in their mind between Australia and the webinar. Mike Dillard also mentioned that they were being followed by a car when Senen visited and was in the car with them. That was mentioned on the second follow up webinar to #1.

That still doesn't clear them of their responsibility to their members and those solicited from his email list.

I believe IIC, EVG, IB Cap & GFM are all "legitimate" companies. I.e they are registered in their respective countries. However....

ALL have potentially broken corporations or security law in multiple countries. Dillard & Pousa most certainly have been instrumental in inducing clients to fund accounts with IB Cap, & grant POA to GFM to trade those accounts.

Pousa also has more questions to answer in relation to his branding sitting on paperwork, the service being advertised as "ProphetMax managed FX". He also appears to be working in tandem with Kevin the trader.

Pousa & IIC are not licensed in Australia or anywhere else. If anything they do or say influences a person to take a position in a class of financial instrument, they have provided an unlicensed financial service. I expect Dillard may be in similar strife in the US.

I'd still like to know on what basis GFM & Kevin are trading client's accounts. I can't find a US registration. And as it's set up as a business venture, the POA does not suffice.

I think more questions need to be asked of IB Capital and their association with GFM. Have any clients been able to get an explanation?

Pousa & IIC are not licensed in Australia or anywhere else. If anything they do or say influences a person to take a position in a class of financial instrument, they have provided an unlicensed financial service. I expect Dillard may be in similar strife in the US.

Someone mentioned that they had a copy of an email that Dillard got from a lawyer friend telling him to stay away from Pousa (earlier in the thread). Must have ignored it and now he's potentially in the same pot as Pousa.

Although both company sites claim they do not provide investment advice or financial planning, they use terms such as investment, financial success, and their newsletter offers to show you how to invest, yet they claim to be financial educators.

The quote above is from another website with more info on Dillard, Kip Herrige and background of the Elevation Group. An interesting read.

Here's the link: http://www.amazines.com/MLM/article_detail.cfm/2446973?articleid=2446973

Last edited:
ALL have potentially broken corporations or security law in multiple countries. Dillard & Pousa most certainly have been instrumental in inducing clients to fund accounts with IB Cap, & grant POA to GFM to trade those accounts.

I've received some information that indicates clients initially signed a LPOA naming "ProphetMax Managed FX" as the trader. Clients were later told by Senen that "Global Forex Management" were trading their accounts, but were not provided with a new LPOA to authorise this change of trading entity.

Wow.... Just who exactly is "ProphetMax Managed FX"? And how can IB Capital allow another entity to trade your account without ensuring a new LPOA was signed? And what requirements did they place on either entity before allowing them to trade client accounts? Just sounds like so many corners have been cut here...

I'd love to see the IB Cap account opening forms and the LPOA they asked clients to sign. Is anyone is happy to delete all personal information and forward through a copy to me?

Thats why so many people are angry, as well as the fact they've lost money.

PS: PM also do a EA called QUANT

do you think that is what they were running on the managed account? would explain why nobody was watching when they hit it big, then quant the robot flushed it away :-0

I found this quote the most interesting:

"It should also be noted that Neither Mike Dillard, Kip Herriage or their respective companies are listed with The Secretary of State in Texas under Title 7, which requires any person giving financial advice for compensation to register with the State. "

The SEC and the states require licensing for anyone providing financial advice for compensation. This would indicate that Dillard has broken the law on a massive scale, right? I know he claims he is not telling anyone how to spend their money, and he claims that EVG is just his "diary" but as soon as he begins blatanty marketing investments like Senen's with compensations for himself, he is clearly not just "publishing a diary" anymore...

You are correct. The webinar by Mike Dillard and Elevation Group was not merely an interview but a direct marketed involved effort (on Mike's part with compensation) that included a sign up page for ProphetMax and payment.

Now Mike Dillard's next big thing is the Kip Herrige moneymaking offer that can yield 2000% in 3-5 years. Another push of an unlicensed financial company. You have to ask yourself why you'd want to join Elevatiom Group when Mike clearly is throwing Muliti-Level Marketing duds to his paying members? This isn't the best of the best, it's the worst of the worst...and people are paying for this?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity I did more digging.

Here is a link to the SEC's regulation of Investment Advisers published in April of 2012.

http://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_investman/rplaze-042012.pdf

It states that investment advisers are regulated under the 1940 U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940 which came about as a way to regulate the financial industry which congress felt contributed to the stock market crash of 1929 and great depression.

The Act defines a "financial adviser" as:

"Any person or firm that:

• For compensation
  • is engaged in the business of ;
  • providing advice to others or issuing reports or analyses regarding securities

It defines "engaged in the business of" as:

"whether the person receives compensation that represents a clearly definable charge for providing investment advice"

The SEC has expanded on what it classifies as advice on securities. It considers advice on securities any of the following:

• Advice about market trends
  • advice aboout the selection and retention of other advisers is advice about securities
  • Advice about the advantages of investing in securities versus other types of investments (e.g.,coins or real estate)
  • Providing a selective list of securities is advice about securities even if no advice is provided as to any one security
  • asset allocation advice is advice about securities

Seems a bit damning for Dillard doesn't it?

The act also provides a list of exceptions on people that are exempt. One of these is that of a "publisher". I think that Dillard could make a compelling argument that he is not classified as a financial adviser because he's a publisher except for one thing, the promotional nature of EVG. Here is what the Advisers Act says:

"Publishers. Publishers are excluded from the Act, but only if a publication: (i) provides only impersonal advice (i.e., advice not tailored to the individual needs of a specific client);
27 (ii) is “bona fide,” (containing disinterested commentary and analysis rather than promotional material disseminated by someone touting particular securities); and (iii) is of general and regular circulation (rather than issued from time to time in response to episodic market activity).28"

Dillard even acknowledges that EVG recommended Pousa in his open letter to EVG members after this whole debacle. He stated:

"Our goal in EVG is to empower people, and to help them increase their levels of prosperity and wealth in their lives, so having to deal with this kind of loss from one of our recommended resources has been gut wrenching."

The act even talks about foreign advisers (AKA Pousa) not being exempt from SEC reach.

At the very least, doesn't this seem like Dillard is operating unlicensed?

I've been sent an email that was doing the rounds late last year. it was a blast sent from ProphetMax. I won't post it in full but the hook reads;

"NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: "How an Elite Inner Circle Can Now Start With Just $1,000 to Access the Same Proprietary Trading Group that has Turned Every $10,000 into over $22,000 Per Month in just 48 Months"

Interestingly it is signed of by;

Joel Friant
Director of Relationship Development
Investment Intelligence Corporation

So, despite anything Joel has done in the past, it would appear that he currently acts on behalf of IIC, not as his "own man".

Also, can someone create a facebook page where we can comment and discuss on these issues? That way WE can say what we've been saying and delete all of the comments we don't like the same way EVG is doing now.[/QUOTE]

Build it - they will come...

The following post has been made to the EVG Member's Area, and copied here by his legal councel on his behalf. We invite any concerned parties to contact us using the email address below.

Hi Mike Dillard here… I wanted to give everyone an update on the current situation with Prophet Max and Investment Intelligence Corp.

We’ve spent the past two weeks talking to our peers and legal team about the best course of action regarding Senen Pousa.

I recently posted a lengthy summary of how I felt about the situation in the Member’s Area, but there are several additional things that I would like to bring to your attention today. This is what our attorney’s have allowed us to share…

EVG received no commissions or other financial benefit whatsoever from any trades made by Senen.

EVG was entitled to commissions from the sale of the Prophet Max memberships. Senen paid EVG less than one-third of what we believe was owed to EVG in commissions.

EVG will set aside all funds that it received from Senen as compensation for Senen’s sale of Prophet Max memberships, to assist EVG members in the future who have been harmed by Senen or others associated with Senen.

Senen has made inappropriate, negative, and untrue, statements about EVG, myself, and Robert. He is likely to continue to make inappropriate and untrue statements.

EVG has enlisted a team of independent advisors (including counsel here and abroad) to investigate the matter and develop a comprehensive plan to address the situation.

EVG’s investigatory team invites you check the accuracy of any statements made by Senen Pousa or to share, on a confidential basis, any information that you may have obtained about this situation.Please email us at:

[email protected] with that information.

Further updates will be given in the coming weeks.

- Mike

Er didn't Mike 'slimming supplement' Dillard swear blind that they didn't receive any compensation? Maybe I missed something. Anyhow "counsel here and abroad" what a joke.

Er didn't Mike 'slimming supplement' Dillard swear blind that they didn't receive any compensation? Maybe I missed something. Anyhow "counsel here and abroad" what a joke.

He did state at the beginning of the final sales pitch (the one with the buy it now before it's too late rush) that he received a commission for introductions...but just enough to cover the cost of producing the videos and the trip to Australia.

Don't know, but commission is commission regardless of what he used it for and Pousa is still unlicensed, soooo....I'm guessing the SEC will still be interested in this whole shooting match.

I think Mike just got stuffed by Senen

He did state at the beginning of the final sales pitch (the one with the buy it now before it's too late rush) that he received a commission for introductions...but just enough to cover the cost of producing the videos and the trip to Australia.

Don't know, but commission is commission regardless of what he used it for and Pousa is still unlicensed, soooo....I'm guessing the SEC will still be interested in this whole shooting match.

I think Mike just got stuffed by Senen

And what about non-members who joined based on Mike's marketing, do they get any help?

Legal counsel making public comment about financial compensation received from Senen?! Legal counsel making public comment about what Senen is likely to say in the future?! The thread that keeps on giving!!

The heat is on. This is an attempt by Dillard to get you to view him as a victim, and divert the anger and legal ramifications away from him and onto Senen. The thing is, for a lot of you, you wouldn't have become a victim of financial fraud if it hadn't been for Dillard. And that's why HE ISN'T A VICTIM, rather implicit in this unlicensed fiasco.

These marketing gurus have been helping themselves to your pockets for too long. Time to help yourself people and ensure the authorities are fully aware of the roles both Pousa & Dillard played in this.