ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I have been thinking how Mike would distance himself from Senen now that this
has hit the fan.
Here is a portion of comments on the EVG Facebook page.
EVG is now stating that if there is to be any lawful action, they should be the
instigators of it. That, in my opinion, would be a mistake for all those folks
that have lost all their money. They should form a group of their own because
it has not been determined what Mike's possible involvement in all of this has
been.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do we have a lawyer in our group who specializes in securities fraud, someone willing to take on a class action suit? If our losses are a result of deception - then we need legal counsel. Comments anyone ...
Like · · 4 hours ago

2 people like this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We should stick together as investors. It clearly breached the trading rules they have been doing. It was weird that there were so many trades done on wed and I wrote to Joel of the abnormally. He did not reply and by the next day, it was a shocking 63% loss. And it was a continuous trading loss. Looks like a fraud. I am sure we all want some justice done. It is not a typically trading loss
4 hours ago · Like · 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxx If not, I'm sure we can easily find one.
about an hour ago · Like
The Elevation Group.net We would lead that from here should it prove to be necessary xxxxxxxxx.
16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Opinions anyone?

what's the fella called joel have to do with all this, is he just part of the marketing ring? or a main player? what's the story?

I have been thinking how Mike would distance himself from Senen now that this
has hit the fan.
Here is a portion of comments on the EVG Facebook page.
EVG is now stating that if there is to be any lawful action, they should be the
instigators of it. That, in my opinion, would be a mistake for all those folks
that have lost all their money. They should form a group of their own because
it has not been determined what Mike's possible involvement in all of this has
been.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do we have a lawyer in our group who specializes in securities fraud, someone willing to take on a class action suit? If our losses are a result of deception - then we need legal counsel. Comments anyone ...
Like · · 4 hours ago

2 people like this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We should stick together as investors. It clearly breached the trading rules they have been doing. It was weird that there were so many trades done on wed and I wrote to Joel of the abnormally. He did not reply and by the next day, it was a shocking 63% loss. And it was a continuous trading loss. Looks like a fraud. I am sure we all want some justice done. It is not a typically trading loss
4 hours ago · Like · 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxx If not, I'm sure we can easily find one.
about an hour ago · Like
The Elevation Group.net We would lead that from here should it prove to be necessary xxxxxxxxx.
16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Opinions anyone?

Would you mind if my fox guards your hen-house for a while? :devilish:

From Jinny, above "EVG is now stating that if there is to be any lawful action, they should be the
instigators of it."
Right, keep it inside their shady walled garden. `We`ll handle it little ones, don`t worry your little heads` - bloody patronizing.
People, you've been had. The Elevation Group, Mr. Pousa et al have behaved egregiously if not criminally. They have lost their legitimacy, don`t trust THEM to investigate. All that indoctrination about `suspending disbelief`, soaring past your so-called limits to take insane risks served up by them, `zero-point consciousness` (ie don`t be attached to your money when we relieve you of it so there`s no blowback for us). And wasn`t there something about a meatless raw diet to enure you can`t think straight.
It`s time to wake up. Dillard said he`d done due diligence on Pousa. Cool words. He`s complicit, there`s plenty to link Pousa to scams. Due diligence isn`t the google search you did finding only glowing commentary the group seeded the internet with themselves. That alone screams scam. The only warning calls easily found were coming from early posters on this thread. They were cautioning, if you`re being asked to fund an account in an unknown place via unclear entities its because someone is going to empty if for you.
Time to suspend your trust, listen to your disbelief and get outside scrutiny shone on this stinking mess.

now we are entering the next phase of the con, people being asked to fund an independant solicitor.. its an old trick but they usually fall for it hook line and sinker.

Question to experienced traders who know how brokers and fees work:
how does losing 60% of a clients portfolio help Senen and his company?

Obviously he benefited greatly from the membership fee, but that had nothing to do with the managed account.

Prohet Max Managed FX - Banks, Brokers and Traders involved.

1. ING Bank Netherlands ( This is ING's head office / branch where the pooled account is held under the Brokers name - The only legal beneficiary to this account is IB Capital FX. You have given them the money if you have signed there agreement and you have no real claim to it through ING.

2. IB Capital FX ( NZ) LLP - Two bit company registered on 03/12/2011 in New Zealand with a registered company address at a serviced office in Wellington. Level 5, 22 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011, NZ.

3. Global Forex, LLC ( Traders in USA) - No address on there website the contact appears to be one "Joel Briant" with a G.mail address as their customer service man.

The above is all publicy available Information.

Here is some more publicly available information.

FINANCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION Scheme Membership:

First Name: Joaquim Margro
Last Name: Almeida
Organisation Name: IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP
Status: Joaquim Margro Almeida is an active advisor for IBCAP

Joaquim Magro De Almeida
Month/Year of Birth: 11 January 1949

Who is this person ?

There is lies and interesting question.

Let me know if you would like more information.

how does losing 60% of a clients portfolio help Senen and his company?

Several possibilities. If the broker is legitimate and 100% squeeky clean, at the very least they'll be paying a percentage of spread to Senen & Co. This is a churn and burn strategy, and typically you'd see the 60% lost through numerous high frequency trades, the objective is to take as many trades as possible and grab a slice of the spread. Most legit brokers have policies in place to prevent this.

If the broker is a little more dodgy (practically any of the brokers you'll see advertising on popular trading sites) then there's a chance that the broker will be paying a percentage of the clients losses back to the introducer. They'll also be more willing to allow churn and burn

Of course, it is possible that the broker is actually a company owned by Senen or an associate, in which case they get to keep 100% of the losses. Practically anyone can set up an MT4 brokerage with a few thousand dollars.

In the worst case, there was no brokerage at all, and no trades where actually placed, and the whole thing was a charade

There are other possibilities, but these people dont seam organised or smart enough to pull off a decent scam, they where in and out for a quick 5-10M

I am surprised that they decided to cash in so quickly, but they probably saw the opportunity and took it. One things for sure, no regulatory authoraties are going to take action, the scams nowhere near big enough

We are Sunday. I sent a funds withdrawal this afternoor by mail to IB Capital. It has been read within minutes. I got another mail one hour later to tell me that my request had been processed. I'll wait until the money is in my bank account, but there's nothing I can complain about so far on their part. I'll post again when the funds are in my hands.

Prohet Max Managed FX - Banks, Brokers and Traders involved.

1. ING Bank Netherlands ( This is ING's head office / branch where the pooled account is held under the Brokers name - The only legal beneficiary to this account is IB Capital FX. You have given them the money if you have signed there agreement and you have no real claim to it through ING.

2. IB Capital FX ( NZ) LLP - Two bit company registered on 03/12/2011 in New Zealand with a registered company address at a serviced office in Wellington. Level 5, 22 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011, NZ.

3. Global Forex, LLC ( Traders in USA) - No address on there website the contact appears to be one "Joel Briant" with a G.mail address as their customer service man.

The above is all publicy available Information.

Here is some more publicly available information.

FINANCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION Scheme Membership:

Joaquim Magro De Almeida

Who is this person ?

There is lies and interesting question.

Let me know if you would like more information.

If you give me time I'll pick this apart for you but in the meantime FFS don't fall for any more scams. It doesn't matter what these people tell you, they will be lying to get more money from you.

BossHunter....could you say where you found the information as
you stated as follows:

.............3. Global Forex, LLC ( Traders in USA) - No address on there website the contact appears to be one "Joel Briant" with a G.mail address as their customer service man. ...............

I was on the website for Global Forex, LLC and could find no record of a contact "Joel Briant".
I found your post interesting, because Senen's right hand man is called Joel. Have no idea
what his last name is. Seems a bit of a coincidence though.

Now, what would be the significance of the same Joel being the contact person for the
Forex company and also Senen's right hand man in his own Company that is offering
Prophet Max.

We need to verify your information that Joel Briant is the contact person for the Forex
Company. Thanks.

WHEN YOU BUY. AS A RESULT, IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP.’S INTERESTS MAY BE IN CONFLICT
WITH YOURS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN YOUR WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH IB
CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. OR OTHER WRITTEN DOCUMENTS IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP.
ESTABLISHES THE PRICES AT WHICH IT OFFERS TO TRADE WITH YOU. THE PRICES IB
CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE FROM
AMONGST DIFFERENT PROVIDERS AND IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. MAY OFFER DIFFERENT
PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS BASED ON OBJECTIVE CRITERIA.
IF IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. ELECTS NOT TO COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPOSURE, THEN
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. MAY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THE
MARKET GOES AGAINST YOU. ADDITIONALLY, SINCE IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. ACTS AS THE
BUYER OR SELLER IN THE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE ANY
TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP. OR ANY OF ITS
SOLICITORS.

This part seems to tell you that their interest is being served and not yours.

BossHunter....could you say where you found the information as
you stated as follows:

.............3. Global Forex, LLC ( Traders in USA) - No address on there website the contact appears to be one "Joel Briant" with a G.mail address as their customer service man. ...............

I was on the website for Global Forex, LLC and could find no record of a contact "Joel Briant".
I found your post interesting, because Senen's right hand man is called Joel. Have no idea
what his last name is. Seems a bit of a coincidence though.

Now, what would be the significance of the same Joel being the contact person for the
Forex company and also Senen's right hand man in his own Company that is offering
Prophet Max.

We need to verify your information that Joel Briant is the contact person for the Forex
Company. Thanks.

Senen's Joel is Joel Friant

Joaquim Magro De Almeida

IB CAPITAL FX LLP is a UK registered company (reg number OC354920) see

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Joaquim Magro De Almeida was an LLP member until December 2011

The company is DORMANT.

Doesn't this strike you are rather odd:

Joel Briant (as stated by BossHunter) is the contact person for Global Forex LLC
(I have not been able to verify this information)

Joel Friant is the right hand man for Senen and is the go-to person. This is
the person members are supposed to contact for information.

BRIANT.....FRIANT

Now there's an uncanny similarity.

Joel Friants Twitter account name is "thaiguy3" and there is a member post on that Trade2Win link thread of "thaiguy3". Let's invite him to post on this thread.

Joel Friants Twitter account name is "thaiguy3" and there is a member post on that Trade2Win link thread of "thaiguy3". Let's invite him to post on this thread.

See the post directly before yours, he was pumping some scammy indicator here a couple of years ago.