Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo whats caused that then?... Daily pin yesterday but the high was taken out today, does it still count for you? definately high enough for some red :)

The damn thing ran away without me! :(

Time to get more monitors, this single screen PC doesn't do it anymore.

Took of like a rocket. :cry:

That is a move!!!

Aren't Fibs funny though!!!!

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_CAD (03-SEP-08).png
    Spot FX USD_CAD (03-SEP-08).png
    19.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Wheat at Major Inflection Point

Wheat at Major Inflection Point.

Long or Short.... you decide,either way be ready for a huge move !

PS: Thanks to "Ledge Boss" for the Heads Up !!

Attachments

• W Daily.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
Wheat at Major Inflection Point.

Long or Short.... you decide,either way be ready for a huge move !

PS: Thanks to "Ledge Boss" for the Heads Up !!

I sincerely think this is going to offer one of the biggest opportunties out there at the moment. I still haven't decided whether I want to be long or short yet but will be watching that PA like a hawk at 3.30PM when the Chicago pits open.

I sincerely think this is going to offer one of the biggest opportunties out there at the moment. I still haven't decided whether I want to be long or short yet but will be watching that PA like a hawk at 3.30PM when the Chicago pits open.

I have decided, I am going short !
Price in London at 16:22 is 740.00

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but open the 'finder' tab and search for wheat...comes up with a few entries.

Hey Roll safe,

I‘m on fin-spreads too, but can only find the December contract. How’d you find the September?
Thanks

September has expired. December is the front month.

Ok thanks, for some reason though the price for Wheat Dec 08 on my finspreads account is in the 760's rather than the 740's. is that the correct price?

Forget the above, i see your chart from a few days ago now TD and see i'm on the correct chart for Decemeber
Cheers

Last edited:
The daily pin from yesterday on Oil has not yet been broken. MACD/RSI/Stoch' maybe showing a bullish divergance on the daily TF?? We are not out of hurricane season yet and there are another 3 Tropical storms brewing as we speak.
National Hurricane Center
Are people now anchoring at the $100 pb mark for oil and thinking that oil at that level represents fair value? Will Opec restrain supply or will the governments currently hoarding stock release it?

I note that oil had been in an area of consolidation prior to the drop and the pin forming? Could it be a cunning trap or a move to trap the longs out before a move back up?

What do we think?
Grim

Gbp/jpy

Anyone watching this right now?

IB's forming at this S/R. Anyone want to have a guess at which way it might go?

See charts

Attachments

• GBPJPY1.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 214
  • GBPJPY2.doc
    91 KB · Views: 169
  • GBPJPY3.doc
    84 KB · Views: 187
Anyone watching this right now?

IB's forming at this S/R. Anyone want to have a guess at which way it might go?

See charts

Watching this too. I think down some more.I don't see anything that would want me to go long

The daily pin from yesterday on Oil has not yet been broken. MACD/RSI/Stoch' maybe showing a bullish divergance on the daily TF?? We are not out of hurricane season yet and there are another 3 Tropical storms brewing as we speak.
National Hurricane Center
Are people now anchoring at the $100 pb mark for oil and thinking that oil at that level represents fair value? Will Opec restrain supply or will the governments currently hoarding stock release it?

I note that oil had been in an area of consolidation prior to the drop and the pin forming? Could it be a cunning trap or a move to trap the longs out before a move back up?

What do we think?
Grim

Hey Grim.
Personally, I ignore the news...... just like that tv programme "Catchphrase"........ say what you see...... and in our case...... trade what you see ;) ;) ;)

ps. thinking too much has only ever got me in trouble..... like.... 'it must go down....... it must go up..... the rally must be over....... the sell off must be over....... it's flying and wont touch ground again, i gotta get in' ..... these thoughts only ever lose me money. Look at your charts with no emotion.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Status
Not open for further replies.