Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling more Dow here at 860...got more orders in at 840 and 800...having to use profits to margin here...getting slightly over extended lol.

My mate at work just told me he hopes I do my ar*e for being bearish in what is so blatantly an opportunity to get long. They really aren't very nice to me there. :(

hmm you think its a good idea over leveraging your self so much maybe you should close out some positions...

omgggg

dow came down to 2 ticks above my take profit, then rallied and took out my BE stop to the *(£$*& TICK

ffs

Back in now though

lol choc - sh*t happens mate. Dow loves that support level. This is beyond a joke.

If this doesn't tank, sooner or later these bears are gonna get fed up, give up and when that happens this thing could go parabolic.

Still, that clown behind you is long S&P and you-know-who is short Yen, so one must play the probabilities ;)

I sold the Yen quite heavily last night. Does that count as "bullish equities"? ;)

Closed 1/5 for 20 pips.

2/5 for 100 pips.

Remaining 2/5ths for 133 pips.

I'm now short fixed income and just going into profit on that...and now deciding what to do with the Dow...on the daily TF I have to say...it's the long setup I've been teaching since the dawn of time...pin bar...right eye (today) tests incredible support perfectly and bounces...

Let's see what happens.

I've been the opposite side of you on usd/jpy for the last week accumulating a bit of a position for a push higher over the next month +. I believe it based out a while ago, and unsurprisingly i don't want to see the bears of the dow come out on top here. They're free trades now so no real problem. If anyone wants to sell me a bear skin rug i'll happily buy it from them, but i really don't want to have to sell my horns to anyone.

Christ I've only just looked at the other indices. ES looks like its going to tank more than the Dow does!! wtf is that daily pattern lol...talk about potential setup...

NQ looks most bullish of all.

I've been the opposite side of you on usd/jpy for the last week accumulating a bit of a position for a push higher over the next month +. I believe it based out a while ago, and unsurprisingly i don't want to see the bears of the dow come out on top here. They're free trades now so no real problem. If anyone wants to sell me a bear skin rug i'll happily buy it from them, but i really don't want to have to sell my horns to anyone.

No mate I was short the Yen future so long Usd/Jpy same as you.

I think it could move higher too. It's holding quite well what with equities about to fall off a cliff.

No mate I was short the Yen future so long Usd/Jpy same as you.

I think it could move higher too. It's holding quite well what with equities about to fall off a cliff.

Fair do's, yeah yesterday it was strong when we were getting the dow sell off so hopefully a good sign. Bears have been stubborn to let it go though.

Perhaps cut a bit when we hit 7800 shortly, Choc.

Leave the rest to Dow 5k.

It's pissing the hell out of me, I got out when it broke 7860 to the upside. Going to trade from level to level for a bit...

I heard a certain someone was actually green today, talk about a black swan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.