Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to basics with a setup based on the Daily chart, with the 4hr for a trigger.

Also, going to hold it for as long as necessary, including overnight.

F*** this. Sick of never getting filled.

OCO Limit Order Sell @ 1.4311
Stop above 50% swing retracement @ 1.4434

Attachments

• F.THIS.jpg
    F.THIS.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 161
  • retrace.jpg
    retrace.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
i got in at 14316 joey, out at 05. was wanting to hold. In hindsight it should have held to at least 14277 (1m uptrend). Shame!

Did you get back in?

i got in at 14316 joey, out at 05. was wanting to hold. In hindsight it should have held to at least 14277 (1m uptrend). Shame!

Did you get back in?

I've got a 1.4311 limit order and a 1.4209 sell stop - so I have to get an entry at some point :LOL:

On the lower charts the down trend was broken with the News about blanchflower and soros being slightly bullish. Not sure if they'll hold, also euro has fallen so low it will drag cable up with it if it retraces?

I'm not trading anymore i'm going to have to wait til tomorrow morning unless i see a really obvious play. Let's hope cable stays below 143 or at least 144. GDP tomorrow =/.

Overnight ranges FTW.

Goodluck joey.

F*** this. Sick of never getting filled.

OCO Limit Order Sell @ 1.4311
Stop above 50% swing retracement @ 1.4434

Re: the above setup, I looked at the more recent swing high and today's high is right on the 61.8% retracement :)

The price projection from the trendline is calculated to come in at 1.3460.

Edit: The limit order has been filled. The stop is at 1.4414.

Attachments

• Current Range.jpg
    Current Range.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 153
I'll put one reputation point on the line and bet 8400 before we see that again :p

Now if we were being really PEDANTIC (which I am because I am an arS*h*le), I would say odds are looking good I am taking that reputation point!!!

You can't see it to 8357 and claim you've won FW. lol

ended the day 1:2 getting sick of these low volume pissy price action days been a **** week..last trade hit my target exactly but ig never filled it, nothing some abuse down the phone wont fix

gone long the futures over night, see what happens huh:smart: should see some action to the updside before tomorrows open

Eurcad

Morning All,

EURCAD is sitting on a key price pivot level (1.5750) at the moment. Either long of the current 1hr pin or short of a breakout retest.

Cant post a chart at moment,

Shane

Now if we were being really PEDANTIC (which I am because I am an arS*h*le), I would say odds are looking good I am taking that reputation point!!!

You can't see it to 8357 and claim you've won FW. lol

True, we're back in the middle... but 7970 is not around the corner yet neither :)

But, if we were being really pedantic, don't forget to mention the EUR/USD short I told you about two days ago (1.33 then 1.29 now) and the GBP/JPY short at 1.2910 which provided a perfect re-entry yesterday. Those waiting or looking at the hourlies or H4 are still doubting if it's a pin or not...

Last edited:
Buying EUR/USD here at 1.2857

Closing for +22 pips....Need to book some profit for the day, lol.
Other trade is still running. Offered me 45 pips i think but put it all back on again. Stop remains to be hit. We shall see...

Current situation on 1hr chart re Gbpusd, both T/lines have had one touch and hold...
The res t/line co-existing with that previous minor swing hi=prev res=pot res.

fnd6d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.