Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow is coming down today...I think we will see below 8k and then the lows are really on the cards.

I see Dow below 7500 possibly by end of next week.

i think this gdp figure could fuel a rally to about 8200-250 before we roll over again, i will be a seller if we see those levels

anyone notice the 4H bullish pin bar for eurgbp that just closed at 2pm london time?
high chance to be a reversal for the daily

anyone notice the 4H bullish pin bar for eurgbp that just closed at 2pm london time?
high chance to be a reversal for the daily

Maybe the pin will mark the start of some short consolidation up but in the context of the general down trend, as I don't think there's any significant level (fib or trendline) to stop price falling back down to retest previous low of 0.8843.

Also it will perhaps continue to fall to test trendline drawn from 2 previous lows.

draw a fib on the daily from 28nov low to the highest point. the top of the pin bar is right at the 50% retracement. Personally i have not taken the trade yet but this is due to a certain specific methodology of mine.(in very conservative mode now)

short the dow target 8063

dislaimcer: im probably wrong as this weeks low volumes and ****ty price action has been reaking havoc with my stratagy

short the dow target 8063

dislaimcer: im probably wrong as this weeks low volumes and ****ty price action has been reaking havoc with my stratagy

Good call - I got in about 10mins earlier at 8129 and out at 8070.

Maybe the pin will mark the start of some short consolidation up but in the context of the general down trend, as I don't think there's any significant level (fib or trendline) to stop price falling back down to retest previous low of 0.8843.

Also it will perhaps continue to fall to test trendline drawn from 2 previous lows.

ok. pin bar no longer valid. but this 4hr bar is not done yet.
this 4hr bar could turn out to be another pin bar :cheesy:
sorry if anyone took it. it was still worth the small risk though.

=(. These guys are taking ages to fill me. I up'ed my size, bigger losses bigger gains. Got hit out twice by 1 tick with 3 tick stoploss before it took off, it's getting harder to judge now hehe.

Can't wait for eurgbp, i reckon it'll hold all next week. :D (dont quote me on that).

How's your long term charts looking joey?

=(. These guys are taking ages to fill me. I up'ed my size, bigger losses bigger gains. Got hit out twice by 1 tick with 3 tick stoploss before it took off, it's getting harder to judge now hehe.

Can't wait for eurgbp, i reckon it'll hold all next week. :D (dont quote me on that).

How's your long term charts looking joey?

Interesting area at 1.4617 / 1.4628 in the March future.

Attachments

• NextArea.jpg
    NextArea.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.