Plain Vanilla Options Trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's enough now.

Perhaps the moderators will take a view on where this thread is going, and maybe move it to a more appropriate forum (I suggest the loony bin). If not, then I fear the seriousness of the derivatives board in general and the options board in particular will be lost.

It's not my website, but if it was I know what I'd do to protect it's integrity.

Profitaker said:
I think that's enough now.

Perhaps the moderators will take a view on where this thread is going, and maybe move it to a more appropriate forum (I suggest the loony bin). If not, then I fear the seriousness of the derivatives board in general and the options board in particular will be lost.

It's not my website, but if it was I know what I'd do to protect it's integrity.
No, but it is my thread. And I can engage in lighthearted banter with members if I like.

But you have declared you have put me on ignore, but continue to post on my thread.

Why is this ?

Simple.

All my trades are profitable. All of them.

You never post anything live. you just quote stuff out of textbooks but you are not capable of putting your money where your mouth is.

I am being called to dinner. I have guests. But I will come back later on as I have not finished with you.

I will continue..

What happens...is that you are frustrated...you are thwarted in your intent.

There are several things you would like, but I will not allow you to have your way.

You would like a Black Swan to appear....but the Black Swan is nowhere near.

All my trades are profitable ...all of them...this makes you look very silly.

I have not done them to make you look silly as you are not in the least important.

I have done them because I can...and if I wished I could go on to do and post another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and anothr 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 and another 20 more and many more after that and all of them correct.

But for me to post only 20 correct in a row for different strikes and different months is something you cannot match and that is enough to stimulate you to be frustrated.

I am not doing this to show you up either, I have no interest in you other than you show yourself to be an absolute pillock in public, and I cannot understand why you persist to make such a fool of yourself, because none of the people that matter are taken in by you, but they can very clearly see that not only am I consistently right but I am able to prove it again and again as often as it pleases me to do so, in public and with real trades using real money and not like you, full of bluster, unacceptable conduct and full of yourself.

I have told you many times and I will tell you again. I am not interested in your ideas.
They are all textbook rubbish and not applicable in real life, not applicable in live trading.

Yet you persist.

You don't like this thread...because it contradicts your ideas...well don't post here...post somewhere else.

On this site you can post where you like.

There is another site where you can only post on part of it. The other part is not available to you. You are kept OUT. I am the gatekeeper there and you will not get past me. We do not accept you among us because you are not a fit and proper person to be admitted.

I have told you before, you are best going off and getting a job instead of making a permanent nuisance of yourself everywhere you go.

Bulldozer has a website in which he has a cage...in which people who behave as monkeys are locked up.

In this cage are imprisoned many versions of you for all to see, members and visitors alike.

Yet you persist in posting graffitti everywhere.

It seems to me you have no self respect at all/

If you have no self respect how can you expect anyone to respect you and entrust you with anything of value ?

Therefore it is best for you to carry on delivering pizzas on your shiny motorbike.

I have two photographers out on the lookout for you and your machine. Sooner or later they will be able to take a good picture of you that I will not hesitate to post.

If you do not agree with the content of this thread then don't post....simple...but it is my thread and I will finish what I started and you are not going to stop me because you don't like it.

##########################################

I have taken the unusual step of replying to a minion.

Since all proceeds go to charity, I would like to announce that I'll donate £ 10,000 to any charity of the winners choice, if anybody can find a winning trade posted by me on T2W. Or any losing trade posted by me. In fact, any trade whatsoever, posted by me, whenever, on T2W.

#################################

Now why don't you call yourself profitloser instead of profitaker eh ?

...Since you have never posted a single winning trade and I have posted 20 in a row in public in real time and for all to see ?

Last edited:
SOCRATES

I see you have a new image under you name "The all-seeing-eye" Do you know what this means Mr Socrates?.....If I was you I keep to philosophy.

laptop1 said:
SOCRATES

I see you have a new image under you name "The all-seeing-eye" Do you know what this means Mr Socrates?.....If I was you I keep to philosophy.
This is not a new image. It is a very old one. But it is none of your business what meaning it has or what it symbolises or what it stands for or what significance it has.

Here you are again off topic and purporting to give me advice.

When and if I ever needed any advice be assured I would never come to you for it.

And while we are at it, I will keep to whatever I please whereas you can keep to the usual drivel you post, but not here please, as graffitti is not welcome. It lowers the tone of the site. Go find somewhere else to write your rubbish.

Most Americans should be pretty familiar with that image, at least as familiar as Elizabeth Fry's portrait is to Brits ;)

SOCRATES said:
This is not a new image. It is a very old one. But it is none of your business what meaning it has or what it symbolises or what it stands for or what significance it has.

Here you are again off topic and purporting to give me advice.

When and if I ever needed any advice be assured I would never come to you for it.

And while we are at it, I will keep to whatever I please whereas you can keep to the usual drivel you post, but not here please, as graffitti is not welcome. It lowers the tone of the site. Go find somewhere else to write your rubbish.
Yes, you are correct, its an old symbol, but its new under your name.

I know the meaning and what it symbolises and what it stands for. but do you!..Tell me what you think it means and why have you placed this symbol under you name. I think you are some degrees off the subject mr socrates.

So do tell us why you like this symbol

laptop1 said:

I know the meaning and what it symbolises and what it stands for. but do you!..Tell me what you think it means and why have you placed this symbol under you name. I think you are some degrees off the subject mr socrates.

You don't know what it means and I am not explaining it to you or anybody else I choose not to.

Now you are going off topic and I will remind you this is my thread. The purpose of this thread is to prove the Writer has the edge over the Buyer.

Nothing else.

This thread is not here for you to post stupid rubbish, so behave properly or clear off !

laptop1 said:

laptop1,

Socrates has had that Avatar for as long as I have been a member, which is longer than you. Do you honestly think he has no idea what it represents?...Honestly?

What is the purpose of this conversation? Are you going to prove that writers don't have the edge?

new_trader said:
laptop1,

Do you honestly think he has no idea what it represents?...Honestly?...What is the purpose of this conversation?

It think the Eye of Providence is very key in its deeper meaning in what SOCRATES is lifting the veil on... :?:

Bez said:
It think the Eye of Providence is very key in its deeper meaning in what SOCRATES is lifting the veil on... :?:

Given bertie's posts regarding his propensity for playing dress-up, I don't think I want to know what he's lifting the veil on . . . :eek:

What a frightful ignoramus you prove yourself to be at every available opportunity db.....

It is about "knowing" ......"intuitive knowing" ......and not about sartorial choices....:rolleyes: .

But you unfortunately are also unaware of your lack of "awareness"...(and this is not anything other than constructive comment by the way)....you persist with playing the fool here ...because "absolute knowing"...which is the precursor to "expectancy"......."positive expectancy".... is not in your frame of reference at all ....... because you are not developed....so it is pointless to attempt to talk to you other than at a rock bottom basic level......if at all....:rolleyes:

So you ought to keep quiet when discussions take place which are beyond your remit and that you do not understand other than making a complete fool of yourself in public. is my advice to you, plus...don't forget what this thread is about...of which you evidently also know nothing...and of which it is evident you are out of your depth...and which has nothing to do with you whatsoever, and to which you have nothing of interest to contribute. It is not "clever" for you to reveal your ignorance, it would be "clever" for you not to, and remain silent instead.

[/QUOTE]

dbphoenix said:
It is nothing to laugh about. It is something to cringe about, not laugh. That is what I mean by your level of awareness not being so high. Now clear off ! Go on ! Shoo !

Its not some drivel out of the the likes of Icke ect...::rolleyes:

Last edited:
laptop1 said:
SOCRATES, don't be full of yourself, I know what the symbol means, I could make you look silly. You are someone who wants to be somebody but sadly you are nobody. You write in riddles to convince you're clever, but people who are clever right in simple format.

1,Do you have a pet OWL

2,Do you place you right hand on you chest when you in trouble

3,Do you like the Waikiki hello wave

4,Do you like Obelisks

5,Do you know the height of the new Freedom Tower and what it means?

I could go on, I feel 5 is enough for you

lets see if you can code the riddle above of the "the all-seeing-eye"

If you know what the above stands for, you should know what the meaning of the "the all-seeing-eye "Or are you to embarrassed to say what it means. It should be clear to you, I know what it means, Lets see if you do.
What you really mean is that people who are simple......... right in simple format...is that what you mean ?:LOL: This is because they want to be write when they right something.....:LOL: ....I am sure you are very clever but I don't need you to put write (put write..:LOL: ..lovely pun...couldn't resist..) by righting all this righting instead of righting proper like.......wouldn't you agree ?...:rolleyes: ...write clever you are, aren't you, Laptopp....write ?

Last edited:
And that is all for tonight folks...more fun tomorrow....:LOL:...let us see which clown pops his head above the parapet first...:LOL: ...Goodnight.

SOCRATES said:
What you really mean is that people who are simple......... right in simple format...is that what you mean ?:LOL: This is because they want to be write when they right something.....:LOL: ....I am sure you are very clever but I don't need you to put write (put write..:LOL: ..lovely pun...couldn't resist..) by righting all this righting instead of righting proper like.......wouldn't you agree ?...:rolleyes: ...write clever you are, aren't you, Laptopp....write ?

most of your credentials are debatable, to say the least. Your proud role as T2W's unpaid internet bulletin board spell-checker isn't.

I'll have 2 sugar's in mine, when you're ready.

:LOL:

UTB

laptop1 said:
SOCRATES,

I moved my post here, lets try again. we ignore the write/right, you will never work that one out :cool:

OK, answered my questions you have not! there is only 5 to answer is there NOT!

Don't be full of yourself, I know what the symbol means, I could make you look silly. You are someone who wants to be somebody but sadly you are nobody. You write in riddles to convince you're clever, but people who are clever right in simple format.

1,Do you have a pet OWL

2,Do you place you right hand on you chest when you in trouble

3,Do you like the Waikiki hello wave

4,Do you like Obelisks

5,Do you know the height of the new Freedom Tower and what it means?

I could go on, I feel 5 is enough for you

lets see if you can code the riddle above of the "the all-seeing-eye"

If you know what the above stands for, you should know what the meaning of the "the all-seeing-eye "Or are you to embarrassed to say what it means. It should be clear to you, I know what it means, Lets see if you do.
Yes indeed, you moved the post here write ? But you forgot to put write (again ) the righting in red.

When you are a able to right correctly and put write wot needs putting write, then I may consider to consider you......... hiding there pretending to be cj dustbinlid twit.....:rolleyes: ...you awful creature !

Get a life !...and get yourself a proper education while you are at it ....and clear off out of my thread.

Go on ! Clear off ! Shoo you as well....:LOL: ...Go on ! ...Shoo ! Nuisance you are.

And by the way don't dare to comment on my use of the word "wot" because only sacred monsters are allowed on T2W to use it, and you are not one of them, you are a monster, but not a sacred one :cheesy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.