Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm jumping the gun on this one. 1058 Buy Ft at 5891.3 Stop 10 points but I might get out sooner.

Porcel, you were right on the Dax one. It was not relevant.

But the next pivot is 5895.84 so this trade is a no trade, because the risk reward isnt any good.

You lot are having a good time with me this morning, aren't you! :LOL:

I am not here and i am sure others are not here to taking the **** out of anyone, plenty of other threads for that!!

the thing about your trades where they did not follow the rules of the system this morning so people will just get confused looking at them, just pointing this out and trying not to offend as i value your input bud (y)

I am not here and i am sure others are not here to taking the **** out of anyone, plenty of other threads for that!!

the thing about your trades where they did not follow the rules of the system this morning so people will just get confused looking at them, just pointing this out and trying not to offend as i value your input bud (y)

I'm joking. My skin is pretty thick after being on this site so long.:)

That line at 5895 is having a resisting effect on my long trade. It's just a little above breakeven for me. I can afford to hold on and see it it breaks up. Otherwise, I'll cut it it before I go out.

usd/jpy and eur/usd both signalling as trades

but i am going to leave them as i feel both are looking over bought and sold (i could be wrong of course)

usd/jpy and eur/usd both signalling as trades

but i am going to leave them as i feel both are looking over bought and sold (i could be wrong of course)

looks like i was wrong on the usd/jpy
usdjpy.gif

lets hope the euro keeps dropping for anyone who took the signal(y)

Finding it difficult to concentrate

Thats me done for today

Total: 2 trades

+29.5 full points

Unfortunately for me, you were right Pocrel... stopped out on full position...!

shame about that Phiksalamuk, it did nt look to bad for a while, it had moved down alot and with the US market about to open it might bounce

these are things not built into the system just maybe alot of screen time,

i dont know what your spread is on the euro but i thought you could have got half off?

free trade then at least

unlucky bud

Very good thread Patrick you are a bastion of positivity on T2W which has had its fair share of lulz and cat fighting lately. thanks for sharing.

shame about that Phiksalamuk, it did nt look to bad for a while, it had moved down alot and with the US market about to open it might bounce

Was close to free trade... but not close enough!::LOL:

All in all, still positive for the day thanks to the previous AUD trade, as I went with a lower size for the EURUSD! For the following days, I'll try to concentrate on holding to TP and not getting (too) nervous during the trade... I chose to exit too early on the AUD and could have made some more bucks....!

I missed the long on the AUD which would now be a free trade!!!!:devilish:

It's a bit late in the day for trading, but the 30min bar has pierced the 1.02624 pivot for AUDUSD and theres a short at 57. First target 46.

FAILED! I guess it's too quiet.

Last edited:
just a reminder currencies only to be traded really upto 4pm london time, uk and european index till 430pm london time, if there is a trade to look for after this its in the DOW and S and P upto 9pm london time, stick to market timings for best results