• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here is an entry trade here on the eur/gbp which i wont take

chart
eurgbp.gif

reasons for not taking

1/ R and R barely 1 TO 1 so no room to manouver

2 we are nearly at the extreme of the ATR

3/ overbought/oversold indicator looking terrible (this is just a guide you dont need to use this)

all these things help you to build a case for entry or in this case not to enter

and again i could be wrong on all this this is trading for you :cheesy:

That was a nifty win on the Dax, mate. I did not like that pin too much so did not make anything. :) A dull morning for me, so far.

Sometimes its the little bars that will pay off Splitlink, you can take alot of small losses on these bars and it only takes one to explode like the dax trade and you will be in major profit so keep a close eye on these bars especially on the index trades:smart:

Sometimes its the little bars that will pay off Splitlink, you can take alot of small losses on these bars and it only takes one to explode like the dax trade and you will be in major profit so keep a close eye on these bars especially on the index trades:smart:

(y)

here is an entry trade here on the eur/gbp which i wont take

chart
View attachment 108450

reasons for not taking

1/ R and R barely 1 TO 1 so no room to manouver

2 we are nearly at the extreme of the ATR

3/ overbought/oversold indicator looking terrible (this is just a guide you dont need to use this)

all these things help you to build a case for entry or in this case not to enter

and again i could be wrong on all this this is trading for you :cheesy:

dont listen to me i can get it completely wrong :)

chart

eurgbp.gif

FTSE 10:00 to 10:30 pin >>>

Great pin but Risk/Reward to R1 is terrible for a start so no trade on that pin, also my pin is not touching the R2 so i would not have seen it with my chart, i would always double check that IG chart i think you are using, always good to have 2 references smart live or fxcm offer free indexes too

Great pin but Risk/Reward to R1 is terrible for a start so no trade on that pin, also my pin is not touching the R2 so i would not have seen it with my chart, i would always double check that IG chart i think you are using, always good to have 2 references smart live or fxcm offer free indexes too

I use City Index. The risk/reward ratio has improved somewhat. I may have a dabble.

Out at -8pips. Just seen that previous range may act as support....

At least you stuck to your stop and got out. I might have a go at this one as the stop is very near giving a good risk/reward.

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 221
aud/usd signalling a short but news at 1.15 so will stay out

also tighten stops anyone short cable

At least you stuck to your stop and got out. I might have a go at this one as the stop is very near giving a good risk/reward.

In reality, it didn't hit my stop, it's just that I got nervous with PA. Too bad, because now I would now be in a free trade...(n). I really need to stick with the plan once executed!

By the way, I'm short AUD. I don't know if you would have taken this trade, pocrel. Price didn't cross R1, although was 1 pip close to it. I entered, because monthly R1 was just below (1.0310) and the pin bar closed belor it. Let's see...

In reality, it didn't hit my stop, it's just that I got nervous with PA. Too bad, because now I would now be in a free trade...(n). I really need to stick with the plan once executed!

By the way, I'm short AUD. I don't know if you would have taken this trade, pocrel. Price didn't cross R1, although was 1 pip close to it. I entered, because monthly R1 was just below (1.0310) and the pin bar closed belor it. Let's see...

looks like a great setup but just a bit to close to news adp non farm at 115pm uk for me but good luck sometimes you will win with news and some you wont :)