Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning all, just watching cable looking interesting for a short, let see how the 30min bar finishes

Very interesting.

The USD/CAD 07:30 to 08:00 pin is still in play up from S1.......just!!
The GBD/USD 08:30 to 09:00 pin is in play down from R1

order to short cable 16033 stp 16055

chart
cable.gif

Morning,

pocrel can I ask what time you take the closing level for the FX pairs you trade, is it 9pm London time?

Thx

Morning,

pocrel can I ask what time you take the closing level for the FX pairs you trade, is it 9pm London time?

Thx

i really dont trade fx after 4pm london time

but i do travel alot with work and if i am in the far east then i might trade the yen crosses in the over night session

but people should really stick to the uk session for forex as it is best results for the strategy also people should stick to just the major currencies because no testing has been done on minors

Good morning Pocrel,

With my broker's feed, cable comes close to R1, but did not cross it (max of 16050). Strange.

morning Phiksalamuk , 16053 is cables high 16052 is R1 so line has been crossed, all my brokers crossed it

Sorry mate I'm probably not making myself clear, I just wondered what time you use for your pivot close or what pivot indicator you use for fx (is it different from the manual pivot one you use for the indexes)?

Sorry mate I'm probably not making myself clear, I just wondered what time you use for your pivot close or what pivot indicator you use for fx (is it different from the manual pivot one you use for the indexes)?

livecharts.co.uk should be new york close 10pm.

as the forex market never closes this is a difficult issue, but your auto pivot indicator will calculate it off your broker times (everyones broker can be slightly different)

then just check these off livecharts.co.uk to give u a good estimate of the levels for the day that day traders might be looking at

hope that makes sense

Very interesting.

The USD/CAD 07:30 to 08:00 pin is still in play up from S1.......just!!
The GBD/USD 08:30 to 09:00 pin is in play down from R1

hi mags g

thanks for the calls, i dont follow cad so please feel free to post a chart for other to follow

good luck

thanks

patrick

Heh Patrick, only just stumbled on this thread, nice work fella, half hr TFs are bang on the money for your kinda trading imho..good luck with it...:)

i like this bar for a long on the dax, great R and R

if it breaks up i am long the dax

chart
dax.gif