NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Yeah well that kind of testing is really pretty meaningless for the same reasons, nobody knows if you're trading at all, if you're honoring your stops, or per what rules, etc.

Most people posting trades are usually net losers when you dig a bit deeper.

Either someone write a backtest for such a simple system or TRO trade it and post your results as per Oanda above, that way everybody can decide for themselves.

Otherwise I'll have to agree you're just trying to drum up traffic for your book here.

Yeah well that kind of testing is really pretty meaningless for the same reasons, nobody knows if you're trading at all, if you're honoring your stops, or per what rules, etc.

Most people posting trades are usually net losers when you dig a bit deeper.

Either someone write a backtest for such a simple system or TRO trade it and post your results as per Oanda above, that way everybody can decide for themselves.

Otherwise I'll have to agree you're just trying to drum up traffic for your book here.

Are you saying my testing is meaningless or are you still talking about TRO? I am posting live, giving my entries and stops according to the sytem, giving my targets, what more do you want? All I'm doing is proving one way or the other if this sytem works...whether I am actually trading or honouring my stops is irrelevant.

Bunny

I'm short at 1.2674 as per the system, my stop is 1.2703 (that would be the official long for this hour) Target: I would still like to see the 1.2565 being hit, but at this time of evening and still being -14 for the day I'll be happy whith anything more than that. I'll post my exit(s) live as they happen

Bunny

What I am saying is that nobody is following your trades in detail, and that my experience is that most people who post trades but no acct stats or acct pics like Oanda allows normally are net losers, ie they do not honour stops, basically just post a lot of crap to drum up a following they can then sell sthg to.

So again, if TRO can make money off of this, he should post his trades like Oanda allows by showing the buy, short, sl and tp arrows IN his ONE hour charts.

Well I'm out with a profit again from the short there. Made another mistake trading, and not sure if I'd still be in the trade.... but I'm getting very error-prone, which is telling me I should quit for the day.

-19 pips for the day.

I won't be around tomorrow.

Cheers to all for today. I've never daytraded before....it's been interesting!

10 possible trades.
1 running (not shown on pic)
1 bar didnt touch the lines. (11-am)
8 trades.
1 clear loser. (9-am)
2 open to question. (they went in correct direction, but reversed quickly. open to interpretation whether the trader held on for a break-even, took a small loss, or something else)

3 clear winners, where the trade went at least 25 pips in the trades favour.
(the 12-noon bar didnt fail, but didnt reach 25 either)

if you think scalp, you get a scalp! If you think about just getting 5 pips, your perceptions will make you get scared out if trade goes against you by 4 pips. the bigger picture, and more leeway, might have given you more.

2u8xnc7.jpg

EDIT: I dont trade this. I trade squiggly lines, and am more than happy with them.

Well I'm out with a profit again from the short there. Made another mistake trading, and not sure if I'd still be in the trade.... but I'm getting very error-prone, which is telling me I should quit for the day.

-19 pips for the day.

I won't be around tomorrow.

Cheers to all for today. I've never daytraded before....it's been interesting!

good job on that last trade Gump...and welcome to daytrading! beware it's very addictive!

have a great day off tomorrow, I'll miss you partner :clap:

Bunny

+20 on eurusd short at the moment, I'm going to close half at +28 if I can get it, that will put me at b/e for the day with the other half still running from 1.2674...Time will tell!

Bunny

p.s. it made a nasty little bounce off the next line at 1.2650, no exits yet, I'm moving my stop to the offical long entry for a max -4 if it gets hit...I won't be reversing though, this is my last trade for today.

10 possible trades.
1 running (not shown on pic)
1 bar didnt touch the lines. (11-am)
8 trades.
1 clear loser. (9-am)
2 open to question. (they went in correct direction, but reversed quickly. open to interpretation whether the trader held on for a break-even, took a small loss, or something else)

3 clear winners, where the trade went at least 25 pips in the trades favour.
(the 12-noon bar didnt fail, but didnt reach 25 either)

if you think scalp, you get a scalp! If you think about just getting 5 pips, your perceptions will make you get scared out if trade goes against you by 4 pips. the bigger picture, and more leeway, might have given you more.

2u8xnc7.jpg

EDIT: I dont trade this. I trade squiggly lines, and am more than happy with them.

Yup trendie but the problem with just posting the one hour candles like TRO does without the intrabar activity is that it is impossible to tell how often you would have gotten stopped out before you could have exited with a profit.

And as TRO spends a lot of time posting systems but as far as I can tell has never backed any of that up I can only assume that he is doing that on purpose to obfuscate the cold reality of trading his SCALPING system as per his rules which some people here are interpreting totally differently.

Ingnoring intrabar activity is also a mistake many people make when programming on tradestation.

To tell you the truth I was completely neutral on TRO guy until UK dug up that he's selling some 500 buck book which is just totally snakeoil territory to me, if you were good you might be helping some newbies out like Grey or Traderdante FOR FREE, but you wouldn't be wasting a lot of time posting all over the web trying to drum up interest in some ebook for 500 bucks.

But ok that just as an aside from a bored me.

Have a nice evening.

Yup trendie but the problem with just posting the one hour candles like TRO does without the intrabar activity is that it is impossible to tell how often you would have gotten stopped out before you could have exited with a profit.

And as TRO spends a lot of time posting systems but as far as I can tell has never backed any of that up I can only assume that he is doing that on purpose to obfuscate the cold reality of trading his SCALPING system as per his rules which some people here are interpreting totally differently.

Ingnoring intrabar activity is also a mistake many people make when programming on tradestation.

To tell you the truth I was completely neutral on TRO guy until UK dug up that he's selling some 500 buck book which is just totally snakeoil territory to me, if you were good you might be helping some newbies out like Grey or Traderdante FOR FREE, but you wouldn't be wasting a lot of time posting all over the web trying to drum up interest in some ebook for 500 bucks.

But ok that just as an aside from a bored me.

Have a nice evening.

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

2l8g3t2.gif

Candle was red at 96.75 for a quick scalp.

Candle turned green at 97.00 for another scalp.

Is it really that hard to SEE, UkTraderGirl?

EG this is just TOTALLY meaningless, as we do not know what happened after entry, did price go against you ??

Just to clarify my point.

But ok haha thats really it from me for today.

;)

(1 of the bars was incorrectly labelled, so have reposted)
10 trades.
1 loser.
5 resulting in at least 25 pips.
Others open to interpretation with regards to losses. (such, as 25 pip trailing-loss; this would mean, if the trade wnet 5 pips in your favour, but retraced, you would lose 20 pips, etc)

BSD: agree with the intra-bar, especially as TRO goes for 5 pips. thats why I am showing if trade went 25 pips in favour or against; its easier to see on hourlies.

16260si.jpg

EDIT: BSD: agree, I am getting bored as well. but, the pics are real pretty. back to squigglies.

This hour opened at 1.2674, the previous hour is still running, I'll add if it breaks 1.2650, but I won't reverse if it hits -4 (1.2679) first, because it's tea time here.

Bunny

closed the 1.2649 short at 1.2634 for a quick 15 pips profit

Bunny

running total for the day now +1....1 short still running from 1.2674

Here we are again, the price is testing the old 1.2625, therefore I'm going to bring my stop down to 1.2664 to lock in 10 pips.

Bunny

p.s looks like it's broken this time, moving stop down again to 1.2644 to lock in 30 pips profit..target 1.2565 if we get there before stop is hit

I'd just like to say at this point, there really is no secret to this, I see no need for anyone to buy anything...all you have to do is to follow what TRO has said

I don't use TRO's indicators, I havn't bought anything, I know no information other than what's been posted here. maybe going back to the start of the thread and re-reading skipping out the squabbles would help anyone that's confused.

I have only been trading this system for the last 2 days, but both days have made good pips, so I just wanted to add my 2 pence worth here.

Bunny