NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

ATTACK THE MESSENGER!!

BunnyGirl and Gumping, what's wrong with you? Why are you sticking around and making money with this method? Didn't you see this posts WARNING YOU about me and my methods? BEWARE TRO!!

Hi TheRumbledOne mate

More playing the eternal victim :cry:

More Diversion/deflection away from the questions/issues raised :sneaky:

More playing the eternal victim :cry:

More Diversion/deflection away from the questions/issues raised :sneaky:

Victim? Surely you jest!

No diversion.

No deflection.

If someone asks POLITELY, I'll reply. But if they attack, I will reply with a counter attack.

The rules have been spelled out. Some are following them and making profit. Others are adding in their own ideas and getting mixed results.

Charts have been posted showing how this works. Either you SEE it or you don't. It's that simple.

Only by people posting their trades here will these petty arguments be settled once and for all. Is there any chance we can keep this thread on track until we find out if it works or not, and then you can all attack each other as much as you like...I won't be around for the fallout I'll be too busy making pips :)

Bunny

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

jfhik7.gif

I see more winners than losers.

Hi TheRumbledOne mate

you have my respect for being an excellent programmer (this is proven beyond all doubt, and custom iindicator programmers charge up to £50 per hour you know), and a canny lad!

I can just picture you, puffing on a big fat Cuban, congratulating yourself while more & more lemmings come & join the show.....

:idea::clover::love::)

I don't code for dollars... been there, done that.

I don't smoke.

Lemmings? Is that how you felt when you lost how much money?

UkTraderGirl:

It's OK to ask POLITELY.

When you have "veiled attacks" embedded in your questions, expect me to counter attack, it's that simple!!

The only inconsistencies are in your own mind.

It should be OBVIOUS TO THE READER, that if SOME people can make money using this system, then the fault doesn't lie with the system.

A trader must find what works for them. So UkTraderGirl, if my simple HORIZONTAL LINE and CANDLE COLOR system does NOT work for YOU, then find another system. There are plenty of SQUIGGLY LINE systems out there just waiting for you.

'veilled attacks'- yet the inconsistencies are in my own mind? Perhaps we both need to go visit the psychiatrist hey?

Your statement about it being 'obvious' that if some people make money then your system works is rubbish. This is not true- what if they are just adding their own interpretation to your system rather than actually doing it 'by the book'? (which does appear to be going on here).

The above paragraph- is the reason exactly why i have been asking so many questions. I would love to be able to backtest/forward test it in an unbiased manner following only the exact rules (of which we have never found out what they are in full).

If your system is great what is the problem? Why won't you share it in full and allow me to test it then i'll be the first to say 'hey this system is great'! (but i still wouldn't recommend they pay the $500 you are asking for your ebook).

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

zogrb6.gif

I see a WINNER this hour on the EURUSD...

RED H1 CANDLE SHORT AT 1.2650

'veilled attacks'- yet the inconsistencies are in my own mind? Perhaps we both need to go visit the psychiatrist hey?

Your statement about it being 'obvious' that if some people make money then your system works is rubbish. This is not true- what if they are just adding their own interpretation to your system rather than actually doing it 'by the book'? (which does appear to be going on here).

The above paragraph- is the reason exactly why i have been asking so many questions. I would love to be able to backtest/forward test it in an unbiased manner following only the exact rules (of which we have never found out what they are in full).

If your system is great what is the problem? Why won't you share it in full and allow me to test it then i'll be the first to say 'hey this system is great'! (but i still wouldn't recommend they pay the $500 you are asking for your ebook).

FULL RULES:

Anything else is a variation.

DOES THAT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER?

29njlz9.gif

Look, TraderGirl, this seems to work on other currencies, too!!

Going long with the green H1 candle at 1.2000 produced a winning trade.

I see a WINNER this hour on the EURUSD...

RED H1 CANDLE SHORT AT 1.2650

I much prefer the size of your new charts TRO, it fits my screen perfectly...having to scroll up & down & sidways on the oldones I found to be a big hindrance.

I'm still holding the eurusd short btw

Bunny

FULL RULES:

Anything else is a variation.

DOES THAT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER?

What about the other indicators?
What about the rule about only entering one trade every hour?
What about the rules governing how much profit we should aim for and when to cut losses? (you have highlighted some of these before too).

Do you see what i'm saying? I posted an example of a losing trade yesterday and i was told it was wrong because it was not the first available trade that hour. Hence, there obviously is further rules. Please do share.

2l8g3t2.gif

Candle was red at 96.75 for a quick scalp.

Candle turned green at 97.00 for another scalp.

Is it really that hard to SEE, UkTraderGirl?

vosytf.gif

Looks like ANOTHER WINNER.

GREEN H1 CANDLE at 1.2200

IS THE IMAGE GETTING CLEARER?

Very quick scalp type trades for a small number of pips (or cents with US stocks) on breaks of whole numbers and half numbers are likely to have a high percentage success rate within the volatility range of the instrument, provided the spread is very tight and there is little or no slippage.
You do need to be very quick in decision making and execution.
Just a comment :)
Richard

PS You do need the current trend in your direction, of course

Last edited:

15mb3q1.gif

What about the other indicators?
What about the rule about only entering one trade every hour?
What about the rules governing how much profit we should aim for and when to cut losses? (you have highlighted some of these before too).

Do you see what i'm saying? I posted an example of a losing trade yesterday and i was told it was wrong because it was not the first available trade that hour. Hence, there obviously is further rules. Please do share.

THESE ARE FOR UKTRADERGIRL ONLY!!

What other indicators? I stated that you do NOT need indicators.

One trade per hour? OK, only enter one trade per hour. Isn't that enough?

Profit? Stop Loss? Do this, SL=20. Once you're up 5 pips, move stop to break even. Once you're up 10 pips, uses a 5 pip trailing stop.

Markets are dynamic. You have to adapt. Every see THE MATRIX?

Price can either move UP or DOWN and PRICE WILL MOVE UP OR DOWN. By having FIXED entries and exits, we are taking advantage of the fact that PRICE MOVES.

Either you SEE this on the chart or you don't.

Look at the chart above. What is the SHORT ENTRY PRICE? What is the LONG ENTRY PRICE? You know EXACTLY what to do and when to do it AHEAD OF TIME. You will NOT win every battle, but you will win the war!

The new hour opened at 1.2648 on EurUsd, I'm still holding the short at 1.2649 and will either close it and reverse for a small loss if we get a long singal, or I will add another short if we hit 1.2625 first.

I'm just posting my thoughts and plans, it may or not be in accordance with the "rules", but my entries are.

Bunny