NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

vosytf.gif

Looks like ANOTHER WINNER.

GREEN H1 CANDLE at 1.2200

IS THE IMAGE GETTING CLEARER?

WITH THESE HORIZONTAL LINE ENTRY TRIGGER LEVELS, THE POINT I HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER, WITH BOTH THIS 00 25 50 75, & YOUR BUYZONE TRADE ENTRY PLANS, is -

these screenshots you post often show us nothing about how big an SL would be required to keep you in the trade after the entry in order to grab some of the profit that then became available.

Some of these entries hit the 1/4 century level and immediately reversed. THESE MADE A LOSS. We can all seee these on the chart.

Other entries hit the 1/4 century level and at some point went onto make a profit, but we dont know how big an SL was required to keep us in the trade to grab that profit potential. The big H1 bar HIDES THIS VITAL information.

To a newbie, your chart looks loaded with profit potential around the 1/4 century levels as entry triggers, as was also the case with your BUYZONE horizontal lines. But the newbie does not recognise and therefore will not address the VITAL ISSUES I AM RAISING.

PRICE DOES NOT MOVE IN A LINNEAR FASHION.
EG. WHEN IT HITS 25, IT DOES NOT GO STRAIGHT TO 50. IT MAY FIRST REVERSE TO 10, OR 00 BEFORE RETURNING TO 25 AND THEN SKIPPING ALONG TO 50 IN A NON LINNEAR progression.
A 1 HOUR CHART HIDES THIS VITAL INFORMATION IN MANY (NOT ALL) OF THE CANDLES.
YOU MAY HAVE HAD TO RISK 15 (or more) PIPS TO GRAB eg. THE 7 PIPS PROFIT POTENTIAL THAT the 25 ENTRY TRIGGER LEVEL EVENTUALLY OFFERED = BAD RISK:REWARD.

What your simplified H1 screenshots encourage us to see and believe is that price immiediately went into profit from the entry level at eg 25. But with a 1-hour candle, 60 minutes is a LONG TIME, and contains LOTS of price information ticking back and forth, that remainss hiiden to us in a big 60 minute candle.

The only way this TRADE ENTRY PLAN can be evaluated is to place an M1 & M60 chart next to each other. That way you can see exactly how big an SL was required after the entry trigger, to keep you in the trade long enough to capture any upside that presented itself.

AS YOU MAY RECALL, I DID THIS WITH SEVERAL WEEKS OF CHARTS FOR YOUR HOURLY BUYZONE PLAN about 10 months ago. THE UPSHOT FOR ME WAS IS THAT THE BUYZONE HORIZONTAL LINE TRADE ENTRY PLAN WAS REALLY WEAK, OFTEN STRUGGLED TO BREAK-EVEN OVERALL, and had been basically a complete waste of my time.

As further proof, bansir demo traded TRO's buyzone for several weeks, day in day out, and reported back here with his results. He eventually wrote it off, after weeks of trying without any consistency gained. Maybe breaking even overall????

People who grasp what i am saying, will come to the appropriate conclusion.

People who do not grasp the points i have just made, perhaps should not be trading at all :eek:.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
The new hour opened at 1.2648 on EurUsd, I'm still holding the short at 1.2649 and will either close it and reverse for a small loss if we get a long singal, or I will add another short if we hit 1.2625 first.

I'm just posting my thoughts and plans, it may or not be in accordance with the "rules", but my entries are.

Bunny

Bunny, you're still here?!?!?!

Didn't you read what was posted about me?

You must be a glutton for punishment, trading this system and making profit.

Don't you feel like a lemming?

The eur short at 1.2649 has been closed for -4 pips and I am now long again at 1.2653

Bunny

p.s. the short actually reached +29 pips, the loss of 4 pips is not the fault of the system, just my own stubborness to reach 1.2565

my personal running total of -39 is not reflective of today's actual results

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

15mb3q1.jpg

Were you quick enough?

Did you hesitate?

I'm not going to be drawn into whatever gripes you guys have with each other, I'm here to try out this sytem and to prove to myself more than anyone whether it works or not. If sharing my charts and observations and trading plans help newbies along the way then I'm a happy Bunny :)

Bunny

TRO- in your rules you say to have a stop at -20 and if the position goes into profit 5 points to move it to break even.

If i did this nearly all my trades would be stopped out at breakeven (due to normal price fluctuations). While not necessarily a bad thing, i'm struggling to see how this could turn a profit, especially with a stop at -20.

J Trader, if it helps, I'm using a couple of pips beyond the next line for stops...i.e between 27 and 30 pips depending on your spread. so if I was long at 1.2653 (I still wait for the bid price to cross the 50 line) then my stop will be 1.2623

Bunny

I'm aiming for the old 1 hour trendline for this long..it's at 1.2686 at the moment

Bunny

after 6 green bars we finally had a red bar, hoorrayyyy, come on eurusd let's go green!

WITH THESE HORIZONTAL LINE ENTRY TRIGGER LEVELS, THE POINT I HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER, WITH BOTH THIS 00 25 50 75, & YOUR BUYZONE TRADE ENTRY PLANS, is -

these screenshots you post often show us nothing about how big an SL would be required to keep you in the trade after the entry in order to grab some of the profit that then became available.

Some of these entries hit the 1/4 century level and immediately reversed. THESE MADE A LOSS. We can all seee these on the chart.

Other entries hit the 1/4 century level and at some point went onto make a profit, but we dont know how big an SL was required to keep us in the trade to grab that profit potential. The big H1 bar HIDES THIS VITAL information.

To a newbie, your chart looks loaded with profit potential around the 1/4 century levels as entry triggers, as was also the case with your BUYZONE horizontal lines. But the newbie does not recognise and therefore will not address the VITAL ISSUES I AM RAISING.

EG. WHEN IT HITS 25, IT DOES NOT GO STRAIGHT TO 50. IT MAY FIRST REVERSE TO 10, OR 00 BEFORE RETURNING TO 25 AND THEN SKIPPING ALONG TO 50 IN A NON LINNEAR progression.
YOU MAY HAVE HAD TO RISK 15 (or more) PIPS TO GRAB eg. THE 7 PIPS PROFIT POTENTIAL THAT the 25 ENTRY TRIGGER LEVEL EVENTUALLY OFFERED = BAD RISK:REWARD.

What your simplified H1 screenshots encourage us to see and believe is that price immiediately went into profit from the entry level at eg 25. But with a 1-hour candle, 60 minutes is a LONG TIME, and contains LOTS of price information ticking back and forth, that remainss hiiden to us in a big 60 minute candle.

The only way this TRADE ENTRY PLAN can be evaluated is to place an M1 & M60 chart next to each other. That way you can see exactly how big an SL was reuired after the entry trigger, to keep you in the trade long enough to capture any upside that presented itself.

AS YOU MAY RECALL, I DID THIS WITH SEVERAL WEEKS OF CHARTS FOR YOUR HOURLY BUYZONE PLAN about 10 months ago. THE UPSHOT FOR ME WAS IS THAT THE BUYZONE HORIZONTAL LINE TRADE ENTRY PLAN WAS REALLY WEAK, OFTEN STRUGGLED TO BREAK-EVEN OVERALL, and had been basically a complete waste of my time.

As further proof, bansir demo traded TRO's buyzone for several weeks, day in day out, and reported back here with his results. He eventually wrote it off, after weeks of trying without any consistency gained. Maybe breaking even overall????

People who grasp what i am saying, will come to the appropriate conclusion.

People who do not grasp the points i have just made, perhaps should not be trading at all :eek:.

Maximum ( built in SL = 25 ). Remember, you need to be trading WITH the H1 candle color AND if PRICE hits the OPPOSITE LINE, IT'S TIME TO REVERSE!

So, look at the chart.

Is candle 0 (current candle) a winner?

Candle 1 (previous candle) a winner?

Cand1e 2 ( 2 bars ago) a winner?

I wonder what the reason is you STRUGGLE when others don't?

24w69lv.gif

There's the M1 chart with the background shaded for H1.

H1 candle to the right.

FREE TRO PERIOD DATA indicator does this.

Maximum ( built in SL = 25 ). Remember, you need to be trading WITH the H1 candle color AND if PRICE hits the OPPOSITE LINE, IT'S TIME TO REVERSE!

So, look at the chart.

Is candle 0 (current candle) a winner?

Candle 1 (previous candle) a winner?

Cand1e 2 ( 2 bars ago) a winner?

I wonder what the reason is you STRUGGLE when others don't?

he isn't the only one struggling.

perhaps if we bought your ebook we might understand more?

J Trader, if it helps, I'm using a couple of pips beyond the next line for stops...i.e between 27 and 30 pips depending on your spread. so if I was long at 1.2653 (I still wait for the bid price to cross the 50 line) then my stop will be 1.2623

Bunny

Thanks but no it doesn't.

PS. FWIW - TRO's a big boy and can answer questions posed for him for himself. He really doesn't need you polishing his helmet for him.

Well just took pips out of the long for this hourly. I went with TRO's suggestion of taking 5 pips profit on one position and trailing SL by 5 pips on the other. I F'ed up the exit on the first position (Didn't do my sums properly) and made 3 pips instead of 5. Second position trailed and made 4 pips. Total 7 - I entered at 1.2652 and exited at 55, for 3 pips rather than wait for 5 pips gained. TRO says to enter when the bid is on the entry target. This would have made more pips.

Edit

I've just re-read my post.

My commentary on it is bullsh*t. I didn't follow what TRO said at all....but I still made 7 pips.

Last edited:
Well just took pips out of the long for this hourly. I went with TRO's suggestion of taking 5 pips profit on one position and trailing SL by 5 pips on the other. I F'ed up the exit on the first position (Didn't do my sums properly) and made 3 pips instead of 5. Second position trailed and made 4 pips. Total 7 - I entered at 1.2652 and exited at 55, for 3 pips rather than wait for 5 pips gained. TRO says to enter when the bid is on the entry target. This would have made more pips.

wtg Gump!

I think TRO says to enter when the ASK price hits the entry for long, it's me that waits for the BID price to cross the line :LOL:

Bunny

btw I'm still holding the long, it's +20 as I type

I just closed at 1.2679 for +26...reason, it came within a few pips of the trendline, then bounced down, and I tried to catch it as high as I could at the 2nd attempt

Bunny

my personal running total is now -13 for the day

Last edited:

Very well said J !

I myself don't really have any interest in a system like this with such risk / rewards, and if all this is like uktradergirl dug up just a ploy to sell a 500 buck book or make some money as an IB then this is really pretty sad.

But if you're really trying to pass sthg on TRO then posting stuff the way you do is totally useless for the reasons J so succinctly put forward:

Your one hour trigger candles DO NOT show intra-bar price excursion, ie what happened after you entered and before either your stop loss or take profit got hit.

If you really want to show that what you do works, and isn't just a marketing ploy for some book, do what others here have done, open an account, trade it live, and post the results.

file.php

Just open an account at Oanda TRO and trade it for a couple of months and then show people the results.

....and we're at the 1 hour trendline well done eur/usd! and it's being tested as I type.

Bunny