My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt they will both go quite a bit higher today, but that will do me for the day. Will do a weekely count up and running total later

Apparently If you owned your own body weight in gold, the average UK person would currently be worth £1.3 million - I just heard on the radio.

If Gold rises on a bubble to the equivalent highs of the 1980s, taking into account inflation, it will go up to $2000 per oz - then we'll all be worth about $2m each...

Just doing it now:

Been a funny week for me with me having to go out for meetings every other day, resulting in some rushed trades earlier on - something you really shouldn't be doing. Fortunately I redeemed myself with +140 pips today and the week is a least postive with +37 pips. Last week was considerably better than average so the monthly equity curve is likely to remain on track. Consistency over the longer term is always the holy grail in trading.

So that brings the running total since I started posting live trades on twitter on 17th June to: +2143 pips.

Just doing it now:

Been a funny week for me with me having to go out for meetings every other day, resulting in some rushed trades earlier on - something you really shouldn't be doing. Fortunately I redeemed myself with +140 pips today and the week is a least postive with +37 pips. Last week was considerably better than average so the monthly equity curve is likely to remain on track. Consistency over the longer term is always the holy grail in trading.

So that brings the running total since I started posting live trades on twitter on 17th June to: +2143 pips.

i dont see how you can claim the twitter trades, it should just be the ones called on this site

LordF, I think the idea is it can be verified on Twitter. In addition the quantity of pips was still gotten.
BTW, I did follow him on Twitter, and he is the real deal.
I hope I wasn't imposing.

i dont see how you can claim the twitter trades, it should just be the ones called on this site

M'lud, ,let me say first of all that I'm sure I speak for many when I say that we all appreciate your self appointed role as watchdog around these halls, routing out and exposing charlatans and the like and protecting new traders etc.

In my defence, the thing is though, that there is a big World out there beyond the confines of T2W and rightly or wrongly, I chose to expose my live Intraday trading to that world via Twitter which has some zillion viewers and members (TW2 few hundred thou). So in fact what has happened is that I am simple copying those trades here as of last week. The real story of the last few months is to be found there as it is also time stamped and followed by many here and on other forums also. I therefore believe it is actually of more value (given a traders search for consistency) then just a couple of weeks here. Lets face it, 2 weeks in trading is nothing more than a flash in the pan.

However in deference to your concerns, then I am more than happy to start adding a caveat of parallel T2W posted trades only.

Since starting the thread on Monday of last week, the T2W running total is currencly at +250 pips

I had a resonable look at the trades called and will accept the 250 pips as quoted. There is only one slight negative.Most of the trades when posted were a few pips in your favour. Im sure in time there will be just as many that are behind so it will even out. 250 in two isnt too bad for two weeks work.As you said it needs to be balanced over a longer time.

Status
Not open for further replies.