My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with that. You are a winner. Nothing else matters. Trading is not a one-mold fits all. Swan trades the way he wants, and if he is wonning, then that's all that counts. You trade your style, and that's what counts. It is evident you are a winner, because of the trades live you post. I might have the strangest method of all, but mine has also made me a winner.
Keep posting your trades. You're doing good.

Thanks and I aware of your style and methods and know that they also work well over a period of time. For any new Traders out there I would like to reiterate that point "over a period of time". My methods allow me to take an average 700 pips or so per month on intraday trades - I know that you do better than this on average). I regard that level as a good steady average and would allow anyone to make a very good living trading with a postion size of 2 - 5 lots or even less. But that is the point, consistency. My use of the Stop Loss in this way allows consistency and consistency is difficult on intraday trading.

Even at simple interest, that is 70% for the month at 10% margining. A lot of people do not believe that is possible.
You're right! Just 2-5 lots per trade is an excellnet living on 700 pips per month.

Thanks and I aware of your style and methods and know that they also work well over a period of time. For any new Traders out there I would like to reiterate that point "over a period of time". My methods allow me to take an average 700 pips or so per month on intraday trades - I know that you do better than this on average). I regard that level as a good steady average and would allow anyone to make a very good living trading with a postion size of 2 - 5 lots or even less. But that is the point, consistency. My use of the Stop Loss in this way allows consistency and consistency is difficult on intraday trading.

Even at simple interest, that is 70% for the month at 10% margining. A lot of people do not believe that is possible.
You're right! Just 2-5 lots per trade is an excellnet living on 700 pips per month.

Just a quick comment. I would never advise anyone (see earlier post on money management) to risk more than 3% of your equity in any one trade or combination of trades. That simple rule also forces you to define your stop loss / postion size / margin equation and stick by it. Thats why moving your SL up behind the price can make such a big difference to your trading.

That said, I've had enough of forums and trading for today and I'm off to watch Emmerdale followed closely by East Enders with a nice cup of tea or two..

That's good advice for newbies.
Your post reminded me I forgot my tea in the microwave. I was out most of the day, adn now it is time to unwind.

Just a quick comment. I would never advise anyone (see earlier post on money management) to risk more than 3% of your equity in any one trade or combination of trades. That simple rule also forces you to define your stop loss / postion size / margin equation and stick by it. Thats why moving your SL up behind the price can make such a big difference to your trading.

That said, I've had enough of forums and trading for today and I'm off to watch Emmerdale followed closely by East Enders with a nice cup of tea or two..

Set an buy order on fiber at 13400 and cable at 15700 with +100 PL and 100 SL on both initially if executed..

Status
Not open for further replies.