my journal 3

week is over.

between this week and the previous one, I took a loss of 6000 dollars. Never had this big a drawdown in the past year

yet it could just keep on going - i know it

but I'll keep trading my systems, faithfully

List of social networking websites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qzone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qzone (Chinese: QQ空间) is a social networking website, which was created by Tencent in 2005. It permits users to write blogs, keep diaries, send photos, and listen to music. Users can set their Qzone background and select accessories based on their preferences so that every Qzone is customized to the individual member's taste. However, most Qzone services are not free; only after buying the "Canary Diamond" can users access every service without paying extra.[1] A mobile version is available at extra cost.

As of January 31, 2009, Qzone had more than 200 million users, according to a report published by Tencent, possibly surpassing other social networking websites like Facebook and MySpace in China.[2] Qzone is rapidly growing: as of March 2011, it already had 480 million users.[3]

"Why Facebook Won't Win in China" - Thoughtful China - YouTube

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

Snap1.jpg

I was discussing in some conspiracy chat on who might the powers that be and what might be the collapse like. Let's write it down because there's some more ideas.

The powers that be could be:
1) bush and those he represents
2) those who are behind bush
3) those who are behind both romney and obama and don't care about bush

Signs of coming collapse:
1) underground bases
2) ammunition bought by homeland security

Collapse will come from:
1) peak oil
2) nibiru
3) end of petrodollar
4) riots because obama was made to lose the election (by rigging it)
5) financial collapse
6) revolution against police state in the US

The Alex Jones Deception - 2nd Edition - YouTube

in fact alex jones does exaggerate some things and is blatantly quiet about others, but i am stil not sure that he's a cointelpro agent like many say

sometimes he seems like he's acting

but all this may simply be from being an egomaniac and trying to get as many listeners as possible by being sensational

Last edited:
I was discussing in some conspiracy chat on who might the powers that be and what might be the collapse like. Let's write it down because there's some more ideas.

The powers that be could be:
1) bush and those he represents
2) those who are behind bush
3) those who are behind both romney and obama and don't care about bush

Signs of coming collapse:
1) underground bases
2) ammunition bought by homeland security

Collapse will come from:
1) peak oil
2) nibiru
3) end of petrodollar
4) riots because obama was made to lose the election (by rigging it)
5) financial collapse
6) revolution against police state in the US

Travis,

What do you think about people who are 'Doomsday Preppers'?

Doomsday Preppers | National Geographic Channel

I've started to take some of their advice on board such as keeping a stock of long shelf life food and water...the so called 'bug out' bag of provisions, enough for 5 days. While I am not preparing for a major catastrophe I do think there is a very real probability of disruption caused by a financial collapse. I take supermarkets for granted and would never have considered 'emergency' supplies. The fuel strike many years ago opened my eyes up to just how quickly supermarket shelves can be emptied by people ‘panic’ buying.

Yes, I am seeing Ron Paul in your signature, so I know we're on the same wavelength on many things. And on this one as well. I absolutely recommend to prepare for doomsday. At the same time I am not preparing much because first of in Italy we will not be hit as badly, even in case Nibiru's collision with planet earth does happen (tsunamis are not as bad in the mediterranean). Whatever happens, here in Rome, I will not be as badly hit as in the US. Furthermore we have all these houses across Italy and we can easily travel to one of them, depending where the trouble happens. We can go to the mountains, to the beach, to the city, to the country. None of this is from my work/property because of course i am broke, as i'm writing here on a daily basis (no capital to trade, etcetera). So basically my best preparation for collapse is to do nothing and to rely on my parents (my father mostly) - I mean I have the keys to these houses, but you get my point. Another thing to do, is to pray collapse happens fast, because otherwise I'll do that killing rampage at the office anyway, where I am really fed up with everyone. So, you see, for me global collapse is a dream come true rather than a problem. Because I am fed up with society the way it is now.

Food That Kills - Full Documentary - YouTube

Michael Klaper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that's it, after 13 minutes of this documentary i've decided to turn vegan (as often as i can)

...never did it for the love of animals, am doing it now, without efforts, for my health
Dude, I've been vegan for 3 months almost. What did it was this last straw of documentary (cfr. video above) that broke the meat-eater's back:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/140032-my-journal-3-a-247.html#post1926962

Thanks, Michael Klaper.