my journal 3

meaningful pictures on Dan Bidondi facebook

I found these very meaningful pictures on dan bidondi's facebook:

Snap1.jpg

Snap2.jpg

Snap3.jpg

Snap4.jpg

Comments Section - I will Never Read You Again - YouTube

The problem with this charlie veitch is that, despite being a nice guy, he has shown very erratic behaviour as far as 911 truth and went from being a leader to saying, on mainstream media, that he doesn't believe in it anymore. So, whether he's a disinfo agent or not, he has done a lot of damage to the cause, probably even more than a real disinfo agent, which he probably isn't.

Charlie Veitch - explains why he's had a change of heart on 9/11 - YouTube

Luke Rudkowski VS Charlie Veitch on 9/11 - YouTube

The same applies to Ace Baker Faker and some other guys, who might not be disinfo agents but too narcissistic and histrionic to be enrolled in this serious effort to expose the truth.

Ace Baker's FAKE on-air suicide on Jim Fetzer show (Jan 6, 2009) - YouTube

If you're not serious to follow through with this truther path, you should not get started with it to begin with. If instead they're cointelpro agents, then they're both doing an excellent job at disrupting and discrediting the truth movement.

With all the lying going on in the mainstream media, all it takes is to say the truth and speak on youtube, and you become famous pretty quickly.

For example, I could film some of the chemtrails I am seeing over the vatican, and then speak on youtube, and title it "chemtrails over the vatican" and then i'd get a lot of views, but I am not undertaking anything I cannot follow through with. So all I am doing instead is posting other people's courageous work, and my thoughts on it.

Speaking of which, if I posted such a video, it would certainly be in contrast with this other video, that says that the vatican controls everything:

THE JESUITS RUN IT ALL,Chemtrails,Monsanto,New Age,911,WW3 ,$Crisis,Jihad,UFO's - YouTube

Well, whether they run it all or not, they're getting sprayed with chemtrails, too.

Last edited:
not just a picture

I've seen this picture two weeks ago, and from time to time it still comes to my mind. Cheney and Rumsfeld about 40 years ago. I can understand more about 911 when I see this picture. Two people without any... well, the picture says it all:

20061229055643!Ford_meets_with_Rumsfeld_and_Cheney,_April_28,_1975.jpg

File:Ford meets with Rumsfeld and Cheney, April 28, 1975.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A4256-04
Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donald Rumsfeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With two guys smiling at each other like that, even 40 years ago, you could have seen 911 coming. Yeah, you could tell they were either planning something really good or really bad for mankind.

Last edited:
This is the video they show:

No-Planes / Tv-Fakery theory demolished! - YouTube

To me this last video offers even fewer insights.

Hey, I believed it was planes that hit the towers until recently, so I am not really partisan of any sides. This is just my reasoning on what seems to be the case. What really counts though is that we agree that it wasn't bin laden that did this, and the implications of this are huge.

As of now this is what i believe: it wasn't planes, but all media fakery as far as planes are concerned. However, in my opinion the most likely thing is that missiles hit the towers. At least for the second tower. For the first one, it might simply have been a bomb.

What I hoped to highlight to you in that video, was the photos of plane wreckage. If those are alledged to be a conspiracy too then it just adds an absurd level of complexity to the issue imo.

Is there a consensus view amongst 'No Planers' on these photographs?

Oh, yes, absolutely so. I meant that it was poor evidence and reasoning precisely because it focused so much on that scarce and false evidence which was planted there (some pieces of plane were also planted at the pentagon). Furthermore "none of the contents of any of the black boxes have been released to the public":
9-11 Research: Black Boxes

In my opinion that's poor debunking and it does not address all the other points made by the videos I posted (cfr. my previous post on this, the one you partially quoted).

The way I see it is this. What do I have on one side: on the pro-planes argument? I have some scarce evidence provided by the FBI (it reminds me a lot of that passport, of one of the hijackers, that landed on the street, and was recovered totally unscathed, intact and in perfect shape - whereas everything else was pulverised).

On the side of the no-planes argument, I have plenty of video fakery which is staggering and that cannot be denied. As can't be denied the coverup, and how they tried to hide all the fakery in the ensuing days and months and years.

Oh, and the version of planes hitting towers is clearly the version the government would like you to believe. So, considering that they cheated you on everything else, that's one extra point in favor of the no-planes argument.

Last edited:
wow, time to celebrate

First, i went shopping for fruits and vegetables and to my amazement i only spent 7.80 euros for several kilograms of bananas, oranges, peaches, tomatoes and maybe something else I am forgetting. Oh yeah - carrots.

Being healthy is cheap, too.

The only disadvantage is that you stop tasting those strong drugging flavors you were tasting before, such as sugar, coffee, chocolate, salt... and so on.

But you don't mind, because you know your body... you can feel your body is feeling better. Much faster digesting. Actually I don't feel myself digesting at all. Cheaper. Better health. Losing all the extra fat you had, within the first month.

Awesome.

Second, and even more important, I am finally making some real money with my trading, discretionary trading that is.

I really nailed my NG long trade and also my ZN short trade is going well. After being so poor for so long, I might soon have enough capital to trade my systems again.

Let's celebrate with this nice little stupid song from my youth

All Saints - Never Ever - YouTube

I like this part best, at 2:57, both for the singing and the words:
Sometimes vocabulary runs through my head
The alphabet runs right from A to Zed
I think that's a masterpiece. Oh, and I really like those lips, it reminds me of... drinking hot chocolate.

Last edited:
"conspiracy theorists" radios

I was trying to upload it here, but it's not accepted and I'll have to paste the code and you'll have to save this text as a .pls file and play it on winamp.

Code:
[playlist]
File1=http://high.lrn.fm
Length1=-1
File2=http://216.240.133.177:2005/
Length2=-1
File3=http://gcnplayer.gcnlive.com:80/channel2-lo.mp3
Length3=-1
File4=http://184.82.196.86:8228
Title4= (American Freedom Radio)
Length4=-1
File5=http://64k.oraclebroadcasting.com:80
Length5=-1
File6=http://stream1.infowars.com
Length6=-1
NumberOfEntries=6
Version=2

Yeah, these are my favorite conspiracy radios. They're all very interesting. After listening to this stuff for just a week, you won't be able to go back to regular news, which right now, to me, seems like... not just lies, but also news intentionally distracting you with meaningless things such as someone's birthday or how to bake a cake. On these radios instead you hear what's really going in the US, which affects the whole world.

When you read or hear "conspiracy theorists" on mainstream media, translate "people saying truths the government doesn't want you know".

Get ready because within the next three months I predict a lot of social unrest due to peak oil and the plans of the powers that be.

It's all going to come together, not the end of the world, but the end of the US democracy at the very least. These radios are just perfect to follow these events as they unfold. For example right now I am listening to James Corbett, who's in japan, and he's talking about manipulating the markets, "seven ways the markets are manipulated" (on Republic Broadcasting Network, right now).

They're not traders for sure, as their field of expertise is different, but ultimately they say more important stuff on trading, too, than any other financial program. Because chemtrails matter to trading. Provided of course that we're talking about fundamental analysis, which is affected by world events. Technical analysis only cares about the chart, so you could safely ignore all these news. But it's interesting to me. And I can attempt some longer term trades with fundamental analysis. I lose money both ways, so it's no big deal if I am wrong. Actually I am more likely to win with fundamental analysis, because it makes me trade less, so even if I am wrong, I am trading less and losing less as a consequence.

Tomorrow I'll exit my NG trade probably, at 2.945 and my ZN trade if it goes as low as 132 and 30. Let's make it 132 and 31.

Or should I take them all off? No take profit?

Should I take everything out and let it run wherever it goes? I think NG will rise more and ZN will fall more.

Let's do it.

Right now I made 2000. Not made it because i am still in those two trades.

If I get out i'll have 6000, not enough to trade my systems.

But if I reach 10,000, I will have enough.

All it takes is for NG to go to 3.1 and ZN to go down two points. Or a variation of these two with one rising more and the other falling less, or viceversa.

If I get out, I'll trade more, trying to reach that 10k.

And then I'll blow it out as usual.

If I stay, I might blow it out also, but I might be on a great two trades.

Tell you what.

I'll stay on both, until I reach 10k or go back to margin call.

Let's do it.

Let's ****ing do it.

Let's remove all takeprofits.

Still listening to james corbett talking about market manipulation on John Stadtmiller's show:
John Stadtmiller
John Stadtmiller, one of America’s true radio trailblazers with his early creation of “Republic International” (later renamed “Genesis Communications Network”), and now the “Republic Broadcasting Network”, the fastest growing truth radio station in the country. John’s “National Intel Report” is hard hitting and to the point with information you won’t find in the mainstream media. If you believe the Constitution is the law of the land, but sense that something is seriously wrong in our country, then listen to the “National Intel Report” for the best guests, news and information!

This stuff is so interesting that I don't know whether to stay here or go on to another very interesting radio show. As they say, I feel like a kid at the candy store. I don't like this expression, because, despite being Italian, I've heard it too often.

Last edited:
ng and zn trades

Today my two trades are not going so well: I am losing on both (relative to yesterday).

eSignal.com free world stock market quotes and charts
esigchartspon.png

eSignal.com free world stock market quotes and charts
esigchartspon_zn.png

Luckily they're not correlated (neither directly nor inversely), so it's not automatic that if the NG long loses the ZN short will lose, too, and so, if I am right in my prediction of NG rising and ZN falling, the chance of blowing out because of some volatility is low, and within days I should reach the 10k capital which is my target.

[...]

Always at the office, two hours later. ZN and NG are doing a lot better. I can't ask them to go my way all the time of course and I should not panic if they don't, but now they're going my way again, and they're almost at the same price as yesterday. Let's say that any day that sees my capital increase is a good day. Let's try not to focus so much on the hours.

[...]

Damn. I said they're not correlated, but today they are. They both turned around again and are going against my positions.

[...]

One hour later, NG still falling and ZN still rising. Well, today it's Wednesday. Starting at 5 pm, there's a cyclical thing that begins and sees, for the next 48 hours, the stock indexes and euro rise, and the bond futures fall. Usually. So that should be on my side, as far as ZN. NG, damn. I should have sold it yesterday when it was so high in the sky. Now I am going to have to hold them, as I said, until they either bring me to 10k of capital or blowing out the account.

Another hour and a half at the office and then I'm done.

[...]

Ok, another hour later, and now we're talking: the ZN is falling and so is the NG: no correlation whatsoever, as I said. And I am making money on ZN and losing it on NG.

[...]

Another hour later: ZN going back up and NG might be reversing, too.

[...]

Back at home, ZN recovered to the same levels as yesterday, while NG is not doing well, hundreds of dollars less profit.

Johnny Cash & Joe Strummer - Redemption Song - YouTube

[...]

Another hour or two later, ZN seems to be a good bet, in particular because of how much the GBL is falling and has been falling. In the past few months, ZN has been following whatever GBL does, trailing a few days behind. I don't know why, but it bodes well.

NG instead is making me suffer. And tomorrow there's the report, and it'll make me suffer even more. But the potential to the upside is big, because everyone in Spring was saying "hey, NG is low because there's no need for NG right now" or something like that. They were saying it'd be high in the fall, and the futures for the fall were all at 4.0 whereas at that time the NG was at 1.9. So now I have waited many months, and I am expecting the NG to go all the way to 4, so if the reasoning is correct, there's huge potential to the upside.

[...]

End of the trading session more or less. The NG fell today, and I lost almost 800, but it stopped its fall at less than 2%, which is pretty good considering the previous rise. I think I am still lucky on this one.

On ZN, good news, it kept falling, but not as much as GBL. It should catch up by tomorrow.

Last edited:
radio/podacast of Bad Quaker with Ben Stone

Awesome one, former engineer at GE:
0264 pc200Voting; Practical Realities and Moral Truth Part 2 | Bad Quaker Dot Com

Telling us about the contractors and Reagan and how they tried to kill him, and after that he let them have their way. Also about the opium trade and CIA.

Afghanistan opium poppy cultivation 1994-2007:

Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.png

Wow, the CIA doesn't even hide this from wikipedia, which controls:
Opium production in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you notice anything in the chart? A lot of underground funding of the CIA comes from the heroin trade. And that was being jeopardized by the Taliban. But hey, they don't own a major media network in the US, so it seemed as if it were all about Bin Laden. Same for Iraq.

This is hilarious. It's just a bunch of bullies getting what they want and telling us lies about it. And if you don't like it, you're a "conspiracy theorist" and risk jail, mental insitution, IRS and other problems.

As far as I'm concerned, this is all out in the open now. But the majority of the population... still sleeping.

Lt Col Anthony Shaffer

This guy, I can't figure him out, because he's not retired, but presently in the military, as a Lt Col

The Deliberate Assault on American Liberties with Lt Col Anthony Shaffer - YouTube

He's not too outspoken, but he's certainly against many things, almost everything, in the government, and he's being hosted alex jones, which is what it is (strong language and content against the government), so, knowing the army, this is grotesque. Why do they let him talk like this?

1) something wrong with him (cointelpro) - I don't think so
2) something wrong with alex jones - I don't think so
3) ...

Maybe the media is changing and alex jones is becoming mainstream and you can't keep people from the military from speaking on his show. And it might attract more attention if you try to stop him.

Maybe Shaffer is fearless, and they know they either kill him or can't keep him from talking.

No idea. Certainly a person with his rank is rarely a guest (if not the only one ever) on alex jones' show.

check this out:
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

link2check

Snap1.jpg

precious link - the clock is ticking all the time, i wonder where they get the data from. it's amazing. oh, they've got the sources, too. Not extensive sources though.

This is hilarious, they've got the whole world national debts ticking, too:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

I guess it's all according to estimates and not actually from the government's accounting. Well, some countries have their national debts going up, tick by tick, and others down, like japan.

Check out the energy page, too:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/energy.html

Obviously this thing cannot be too reliable, but it brings the focus on important data, whether or not they've got the perfectly correct data. But probably they're the ones coming the closest to it, because it's hard to find anything like this all in one place on the web.

Last edited: