my journal 3

William Cooper definitely has a point in that Alex Jones overdoes it, even though he states more important truths than all of the regular media put together. Unfortunately Cooper was killed so now we can only benefit from one of these two great guys.

William Cooper - The Alex Jones Deception - (1-4-2000) - YouTube

Bill Cooper predicted 911 (it cost him his life) - YouTube

William Cooper [9/11 Broadcast] - As it Happened - YouTube

Time: minute 38: "...could not have injured the structural integrity of the building at the bottom...". Cooper and the listener already identified the suspicious things of 9/11 as they happened. "...placed charges...". People are so stupid and the media and the government are so dishonest - it's amazing how much they can get away with. I keep telling my father, year after year, and he's quite knowledgeable about politics and military matters, but he refuses to even listen to the evidence. Even just watching "Loose Change" would have been enough, but he fell asleep after 15 minutes. I am so disappointed. Or maybe he's lying to me. I hope he's lying, because otherwise he's on my list of stupid people. But i think he's not lying so he is indeed on my list of stupid people.

And while this deception goes on, the american people are watching this on tv:

fabulous life of billion dollar wall street ballers part 3/3 - YouTube

Last edited:
David Icke - Puppet Obama - FULL - YouTube

Revolution(wake up) - Payday Monsanto f/AMPKILLA - YouTube

Revolution
Payday Monsanto (featuring Ampkilla)
Itanimulli: Call Me When You’re Free

Grassroots movements are rarely in existence.
They get controlled and pigeonholed by the very same opposition.
I can’t believe you aint cancelling your subscription.
You fell victim to the fraudulent two party system.
They both owned by the offshore banks.
If you don’t get onboard with that you walk the planks.
Point blank: They’re neutering the men giving them estrogen.
It’s Nazi Germany on crack, steroids, and mescaline.
They’re pirates operating under a different law.
Maritime Admiralty Ship, brother it’s getting raw
School children getting put up against the wall
For mandatory vaccines but sure them things against the law.
Aint it a shame all the games they play,
Patriots under surveillance with some names they say.
It’s all controlled by blackmail and prostitution.
You’re about to see a real revolution.

Wake up boy there’s a light at the window.
I can hear someone knocking on the door.
There are voices in the street,
And the sound of running feet.
And they whisper the word revolution.

The time has come to bring you back to us now.
Like the prodigal son, surely we can’t stop fighting
Until we move as one in mind and purpose,
Straight to our victory certain over the man behind the curtain.
So we reach out to wake up those willing to speak out
And take action, before we get the camps and the rations.
Good and evil fashion in the 21st century.
Make a choice now would you be a friend or an enemy
Of the true revolution against Wiccan institutions.
They done set up the rules: The evidence is plentiful.
Just read what they plan to do to us:
In short, remove us from the planet,
But we rock with the home court advantage.
We done kicked off the revolution, now we expand it.
Perpetrators of crimes against humanity reprimanded and punished.
Where to go? Follow the sound of feet running.
And follow the sound of truth spitting like machine gunning.

There are voices in the street,
And the sound of running feet,

People waking up in droves but the media been trying to hide that,
Playing tricks of Carl Rove trying to get you sidetracked.
But you can only fool some of the people some of the time
Commit war crimes until the people up rise.
And they aint lying, we just trying to get you elevated,
That church and State and Satan is getting celebrated.
Pick upon your brain with Auschwitz idiot block
Erasing the bottom on your mark, but we too smart,
And we won’t fall once the movement starts to snowball,
Nuremberg two, who’ll be on the role call?
Please tell them. The last 9 administrations,
Using them naughty strategies cancelling concentrations of populations
And illegal war zone nations,
Now that’s treason to bring global government into season,
That’s why they argue a carbon tax is needed,
But they’re doomed to fail. The revolution can’t be defeated!

There are voices in the street, and the sound of running feet,

Wake up. Wake up.

False-Flag Attacks

The Burning of Rome, AD64, Emperor Nero's power was being threatened by the growth of Christianity. He wanted some way to eliminate his enemy, so he ordered that Rome be set on fire, so that he could blame it on the Christians. Seeing the Christians as a threat, the Roman citizens persecuted the Christians, and Nero's power was safe.

The USS Maine Incident, 1898, The United States government sought to invade the Philippines and end Spanish colonial rule of the islands. But they knew the American public would not accept a war unless they were convinced that the Spanish attacked the U.S. So the USS Maine was blown up and the attack blamed on the Spanish.

The Assassination of Franz Ferdinand, 1914, the event that started World War I, was an event orchestrated by British and French intelligence services.

The following events are supported by indisputable evidence, but continue to be denied by mainstream politicians and the media.

The World Trade Center bombing, 1993,
The Oklahoma City bombing, 1995,

The Moscow Apartment bombings, 1999,

The September 11 Attacks, 2001, 3 World Trade Center buildings were destroyed in covert controlled demolitions as part of a coordinated attack orchestrated by agencies of the U.S. government. The attacks - which also involved hijacking four planes, two of which were flown into the Twin Towers, one into the Pentagon and one into a field in Pennsylvania, while NORAD was rendered ineffective - were blamed on Islamic extremists. The subsequent "War on Terror" provided the justification for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and increased police state measures in countries throughout the world.

"My administration has focused the nation's resources on our highest priority - protecting our citizens and our homeland."
- George Bush

The Madrid Bombings, 2004, The bombing of four trains was blamed on al Qaeda terrorists, but the government now admits that the bombers had no ties to al Qaeda. Every one of the bombers had intimate links to the Spanish security services. The lead bomber was connected to the Madrid Bomb Squad.
The London Bombings, 2005, A coordinated attack on three London tube trains and one bus, orchestrated by agencies of the UK government. The attacks were blamed on Islamic extremists and used to further justify, and intensify, the "War on Terror".

The Obama fraud - payday monsanto - YouTube

http://truthandliberty.com/Movies.html

Last edited:
Very good:

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com) - YouTube

This Jason Bermas is a genius. He put it all together in a concise 2 hours.

I don't know if I agree with the theory that all the leaders of the world for over a century have been plotting to make things go one particular way (new world order), but I think the way things have been going is the most satisfactory one for the US oligarchy. And I think this is possible thanks to the ignorance and stupidity of americans and thanks to the corruption of american politicians and press whores. We do owe a whole lot to the stupidity of americans though. This could not happen in italy. Not that there weren't false-flag attacks here, in the 1970s. But people are a bit smarter and nicer. Even corrupted politicians like Berlusconi and his crooks wouldn't kill 3000 of their own people to find a reason to attack some foreign country and kill another million. My people just aren't stupid enough for this crap to happen. Not patriotic enough, and patriotism blinds you.

This is what I am talking about:

WAR CRIMES - US Soldiers shooting live rounds at Iraqi prisoners - YouTube

American-British war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan - spsyed analysis - YouTube

iraq war: us soldier throws his medals and stars!!! and quits - YouTube

I don't find it ok for US presidents to act the way they act, for people to elect them, for the press to hide what's going on.

US SOLDIER EXPOSES AMERICAN POLICIES PROVING 911 FAKE. LIES LIES LIES - YouTube

Minute 3: "...'cause you guys know the lies, but I bled for these lies, I've watched my brothers die for these lies...".

Maybe people can wake up, thanks to the internet.

Minute 6: "in 2004 every soldier started believing that 9/11 was lie". Impressive.

Minute 9: "9/11 was a lie... we're soldiers - we know it".

911Truth Television for Public Access and More

"I can't go back to Iraq": American "deserters" seek refugee status | The Dominion
Anderson made his decision while home on leave this last Christmas. Desperate for options, he turned to the Internet, through which he learned about Jermey Hinzman and Brandon Hugley and their efforts to gain refugee status here in Canada. He also tracked down a phone number for Jeffrey House. The lawyer assured Anderson he'd find people in Canada who would help him, give him a place to live, offer him some measure of protection. "It's the right thing to do," says House. "There's a criminal war going on in Iraq and thousands of people are dying. Anyone who doesn't want to be a part of that is a hero to me."
And so on Jan. 5, two days before he was set to report for duty in Germany - en route to a second tour of duty of Iraq - Anderson, accompanied by friends and family, left Knoxville, Kentucky in a rented car. Twelve hours later, after driving through the night and a blizzard, they reached the US/Canadian border at Niagara Falls.

"We just showed them I.D.'s and they let us go," he recalls. "We drove across Niagara Falls. We rolled the window down. It was a beautiful sight. Just a breath of fresh air - my freedom basically. For now, I was safe."

Darrell Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American Soldiers Are WAKING UP!! SUPPORT OF TAKING AMERICA BACK!!! (StopTheRobbery2) - YouTube

Good, 270 thousands views. And I am pretty satisfied with these veterans, and how they're aware of what's going on.

List of Iraq War resisters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iraq Veterans Against the War | You are not alone

Last edited:
Vaccines And Autism: The Secret That You Are Not Supposed To Know
...But for the pharmaceutical establishment, a link between must never be admitted between vaccines and autism. Hundreds of billions of dollars of profits are at stake, and the legal implications of admitting that vaccines cause autism would be absolutely mind blowing.

The big pharmaceutical companies will never, ever, ever, ever admit a link. And since those companies also spend billions of dollars advertising on the mainstream media, the mainstream media will never admit a link either...

There really is a problem in American politics and media. They're too affected by corporate interests. They're too affected by the corporate interests to do what they should do: worry about the ordinary people. When the government assassinates 3000 of its own people (reference to 9/11) to look after the corporate interests, that's when you realize that things have gone too far.

When the truth about 9/11 and about Obama being born in Kenya won't emerge because the media won't report it, that's when you that things have gone too far.

The stupid American people encouraged a stupid media, and a stupid media encouraged a stupid people, and now things have gone too far.

We know that the Soviets have assassinated millions of their own people, to go after their own agenda. And democracies have done this, too, with wars... but with 9/11 things have blatantly gone out of control. And when you analyze similar events of the past few decades, including those in Spain and England, you realize that the contagion is spreading in Europe, too. Something else I am noticing is how stupid people are, to still believe in the government and not open their eyes.

I don't know if by now it's hopeless and we're beyond the point of no return. Maybe so. In Italy we've had fascism, that showed that Italians are not that smart, in Germany we've had nazism... greece, portugal, spain, russia... no people is immune from its stupidity and its consequences. By voting for Berlusconi, the majority of Italians has proven to be, at once, stupid, ignorant, dishonest.

The only hope is in politicians, at least here in Europe. In the US it's hopeless right now, when you have a choice between Bush and Obama, two professional liars. Same applies to UK, as Blair has shown - another professional liar.

All you have left is Germany and France. I am relying on those two countries to lead the way. Of course there's also awesome countries like Sweden, but their weight isn't big enough, unfortunately.

Last edited:
underwear bomber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transportation Security Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News: US Government behind Underwear Bomber? (2nd Interview w/ Kurt Haskell) - YouTube

The Jack Blood Show - Kurt Haskell (05-09-2012) - YouTube

TSA molests mom, brings her to tears - YouTube

Miss USA molested by TSA - YouTube

Another TSA Video To Make Your Blood Boil - YouTube

David Icke - Problem-reaction-solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it weren't for 9/11 and all the people assassinated by the government (especially the people of Iraq), this problem-reaction-solution method would be hilarious. These Americans are so stupid that they can't put two and two together. They keep yelling "USA! USA! USA!...", while the USA ****s them... gee what a stupid people. And my dad is an idiot, too. He's a politician, I tell him about the crap that's been going on in the US, and he doesn't even listen to me. What a goddamn idiot. He even refuses to go through all the evidence showing that 9/11 was an inside job. After insisting for a few dozen times, across the span of several years, and being treated as a lunatic, I have finally given up and don't consider him as intelligent as i used to. He just wants to preach, and when it comes to listening, by then he's too tired - too much of an idiot. It's not related to age. When you're too full of yourself, and others are praising you too much, you turn into an idiot basically. Moron. Screw him. I won't tell him anything anymore. I'll save time, and he can preach to the wall.

David Icke on Alex Jones! - YouTube

Last edited:
Alex Jones Confronts Janet Reno on Waco - YouTube

Sonny Bono grills Janet Reno over Waco - YouTube

Sonny Bono | Fbi Agent: 'Sonny Bono Was Clubbed To Death' | Contactmusic

Basically, each time someone dies after taking a stand against the government or corporate interests, I go and check if he died from suicide or a heart attack, because that's often the case. In this case, I was wrong. Other than this, the list of heart attacks and suicides is very long. I am glad I live in Italy, where the worst you can have is a thief like Berlusconi, and very rare assassinations by the government.

Oh, wait. It is about to become legal. Then I am ok with it. If assassination by the government becomes legal, then I am ok with it:

Obama Administration: U.S. Forces Can Assassinate Americans - YouTube

We're almost there. I guess Bush has to fear for his life now. He could get assassinated any time, at least if they apply this new law.

Ron Paul to Obama: Don't Assassinate American Citizens! - YouTube

Gee, the Obama actor. What a nice job. Everyone is still being fooled. "Yes, we can... assassinate you". On the other hand, this is sincerity. At least they're not doing it covertly.

That's it. I am not going to the US, ever again.

Oh man, it's amazing that people even have to discuss about this. Man... so pathetic. Such a pathetic "democracy" these guys have got in the US - it's a total police state that appears as a democracy. On the other hand, if anyone speaking out either gets ignored by the media or gets assassinated, what else could you have? I guess americans have been sleeping for too long and now it's too late for them.

Idiocracy - YouTube

The only hope is europe. France, Germany or Italy even. Here we've only got idiots, thieves and dishonest people, but not so many assassins yet.

Last edited:
Just say it Alex, that people should be afraid of getting killed. Not like you said the "hords...". Say it all.

ALEX JONES ON CNN - YouTube

How The Media Controls Society - YouTube

Minute 4: "Culture industry"... sports, tv, movies... all meant to change an entire country... with "uploads"... "upgrades"... most people want to belong to their peer group... in fact they judge their own personal sanity by bouncing ideas off... their neighbours... amazing lecture. Amazing. Griffin, too. Amazing Alex Jones, too.

Last edited: