my journal 3

Dr Richard Day, Medical Director of "Planned Parenthood"

http://drrichardday.wordpress.com/audio/

the person whose voice is being recorded is Dr. Dunegan. He is talking about Dr Day's speech.
https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/about-dr-richard-day/
Dr Dunegan described Dr Day as an ‘insider of the Order’ in referring to the ‘Order of the Barbarians’ (as those involved in an elite group committed to the ‘New World Order’ were known as at the time), which are now referred to as the globalist elite.
min.48: "limited access to computers and to other fields", it seems that the elite lost control of this, at least according to their 1969 plans. I don't think they wanted the internet to be available to us
min. 51: "demise pill"
min. 54: increasing the law of the jungle by increasing at once drug abuse and drug punishment

min. 48, on how we're being spied today, as predicted by doctor Day in 1969
min. 55, on the coming of the new world order

http://www.savethemales.ca/confirmedrockefeller_plan_to_g.html
On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" told a meeting that American industry will be sabotaged and shown to be unreliable and uncompetitive.

In view of the recent bankruptcy of General Motors, his remarks are especially pertinent.

"The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued preeminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed... in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that."

"Each part of the world will have a specialty and thus become inter-dependent, he said. The US will remain a center for agriculture, high tech, communications, and education but heavy industry would be "transported out."

These remarks to the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society were reported by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh pediatrician who died in Jan. 2004. The speech described "A New World System" already in place which would permanently transform the world. Dr. Day, who died in 1989 (see obit below), wanted the 80 or so physicians present to be prepared.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/about-dr-lawrence-dunegan/

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/about-the-meeting/
There was a meeting of paediatricians and students which took place on the 20th March 1969 at the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society, which was located on Ridge Avenue in Pittsburgh.

One of the speakers was Dr Richard Day, an eminent professor and physician, and Medical Director of the organisation ‘Planned Parenthood’...
...At the meeting on the 20th March 1969, Dr Day asked the attendees not to take notes or record what he was about to tell them. Something which Dr Dunegan said he found unusual for a professor to ask of his audience. The reason Dr Day implied was that there would be negative repercussions – possibly personal danger – against him if it became widely known that he had talked about the information he was about to relay to the group. Dr Day told the group that what he was about to say would make it easier for them to adapt if they knew what to expect beforehand, something of an ambiguous statement which became clearer as Dr Day spoke.

Dr Dunegan got the impression that Dr Day was talking as an ‘insider’, rather than as a person who was presenting a theory or speaking in terms of retrospect. Dr Day’s knowledge was concrete as he talked about the future and the strategies of people and organisations that had a defined plan for the world, and were in a position to make sure that plan was executed.

In introducing that there were those who had a plan for the world, Dr Day also informed his audience that there was a timescale, and that much of what they wanted would be achieved through plans that were already set in motion. Dr Dunegan recalls Dr Day saying “We plan to enter the twenty-first century with a running start. Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now…”, and that he felt relatively free to talk about this to those he considered friends. Dr Day referred to the plans of those in power as being ‘much bigger than communism’.

When talking about the people who had the power to devise and implement such plans, Dr Day stated that they were not primarily in public office, but were people of prominence who would be known to the public through their occupations or private positions. This ties-in with what we know about the globalist elite today, primarily consisting of families involved in operating large-scale financial institutions (the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and others), European royalty (Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Queen Elizabeth II, and others), and other extremely wealthy individuals that make up the 300 or so members.

Two other statements Dr Day made during his introduction were “People will have to get used to the idea of change, so used to change, that they’ll be expecting change. Nothing will be permanent,” and “People are too trusting. People don’t ask the right questions.”

If we look at how society has developed over the past forty years or so, attitudes have changed significantly, especially among the generations who were born from the 1970s onwards and have grown up in an atmosphere of change. The development of science and technology has happened at a faster rate than any other time in human history. People are able to travel to any part of the world, and many choose to spend time abroad, or work in different parts of their own country – something which to older generations would have seemed exotic or unattainable, preferring certain things to remain as they were as reference points in their lives and part of the solid foundation on which their society was maintained.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/...ancer-cures-as-a-means-of-population-control/
During the meeting in Pittsburgh, Dr Day touched on the subject of cancer, and what he relayed to his audience shocked then, and many readers may find his revelations shocking also.

Dr Day said “We can cure almost every cancer right now [1969]. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it’s ever decided that it should be released.”

Dr Dunegan recalls what Dr Day said very clearly, because he found it unbelievable (as did the other attendees) that an institute who could effectively treat one of the most destructive diseases known to humanity would withhold that knowledge.

Dr Day continued “But consider – if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated. You may as well die of cancer as something else.”

He then went on to explain that treatment would be geared more towards easing some of the symptoms and making the sufferer comfortable rather than a cure.

Although the Rockefeller Institute have taken precautions to hide the information within the institute, Dr Day said that one day it may come to light if independent researchers get close to developing the same technology and cure. But for the time being letting people die of cancer was a good thing because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/new-difficult-to-diagnose-and-untreatable-disease/
When talking about changes in medical care, Dr Day said “…there would be new diseases to appear which had not ever been seen before. Would be very difficult to diagnose and be untreatable – at least for a long time.”

full speech, he says the above quote at minute 6 and 10:

I think we conspiracy theorists have misunderstood the quote, because it seems to be about Russia and not about freemasonry, illuminati or similar. Conspiracy theorists keep saying it is the speech that got him killed. But he's talking about Russia and communism and cold war the whole time.

Anyway, the bottom line of this post is that we think we live in a democracy but we are secretly being manipulated by an elite that stays behind the scenes, behind the secret services, behind the politicians, behind the media.

It largely control politicians and media, and those who get out of line get demoted, threatened, or in extreme cases assassinated.

This elite is not omnipotent, or there would be no dissent, but it is getting closer and closer to it.

Conspiracy theorists usually say this elite is losing, but I think it is winning big time, because all it has to achieve for complete victory is the famous chip to be implanted in each one of us. Dr Lawrence Dunegan spoke about it at the meeting of the 20th of March, 1969.

Once that microchip will be implanted none of us will display any dissent any longer, because they will be able to kill any one of us at will.

That microchip is already in pets, cell phone and cars. And some government employees in the US. We're quite close to game over and total enslavement. In the meanwhile these morons around me keep talking about soccer games and call me a "conspiracy theorist".

It is pointless to resist. We're all heading that way. The Charlie Hebdo situation has demonstrated that the press is totally subservient to this elite and that the population can be made to behave like zombies:

What shows that there is no hope is the widespread stupidity of people, achieved by the dumbing down of Americans and the rest of the world that goes along with everything they do.

It is hopeless. Even my father who was in politics at the highest level is a complete zombie when it comes to understanding these concepts. The simple concept that there is an elite in control, behind the scenes. He worked all his life to achieve a two-party system in Italy, like they have in the US, but never realized (at least that's what I think) that it's all fake, and that they're both taking orders from another non-elected oligarchy, whoever they are.

Last edited:
Depopulation through fluoride:

If I had to sum it up all up, from the Day-Dunegan info, these 3 objectives stand out:

1) that the present elite keep staying in power
2) world depopulation
3) natural selection

These 3 objectives (or a combination thereof) in turn explain all their behaviors of the last 100 years (since the founding

of the federal reserve), which is the period when this elite (Rothschild, Rockefeller) started emerging.

a. for 1 and 2 and 3: corrupting medicine (hiding cures) for the purpose of profit and depopulation
b. creating diseases (aids and more) for 2 and 3, targeting certain groups
c. all the hundreds false flags attacks of the last 50 years, all over the world, to create first of all tension and fear,

which increased their grip on power
d. assassination of leaders who did not let them have their way
e. dealing drugs
f. corrupting education
g. buying all media and using it to corrupt mentality and thinking
h. chemtrails
j. vaccines that hurt people, especially in africa
k. gmos, monsanto, etc.
l. poisoning through food, aspartame... etc.
m. ... the list goes on, for all the letters of the alphabet but you basically get my point

---

Depopulation through chemtrails and vaccines, and GMOs:

This is almost fun. I think they're speeding up. It's like living in an action movie. Another fun aspect is that they're not just poisoning me, but also all these idiots around me who don't believe me.

---

Essentially here's what happened:

1) these businessmen were investing in Germany and in the US, playing all sides
2) their attempted coup failed because of Smedley Butler
3) had Hitler won, they still would have come out on top
4) Hitler lost, so they recruited all the Nazis
5) they still went ahead and implemented most of the Nazi policies (eugenics, euthanasia, and pretty much everything else, plus more) but through subtle ways

Just like Hitler with his famous false flag attacks (burning of the Reichstag, Gleiwitz incident, etc.), they achieved their purposes in the same way, through a series of false flag attacks, and assassinations (JFK, etcetera).

Last edited:

He says the whole story, so I can't say he's lying - totally in line with Day's revelations. Quite honest. As I said, he is worried about overpopulation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
Children
David Rockefeller, Jr.
Abigail Aldrich Rockefeller
Neva Rockefeller
Margaret Dulany Rockefeller
Richard Gilder Rockefeller
Eileen Rockefeller

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates
Children
Jennifer Katharine Gates
Rory John Gates
Phoebe Adele Gates

min.22:
"The terrible things that hilter was doing..."!
So let me get this straight. Hitler was terrible, he enlisted in the army to go fight him, but he's doing the same things all over again. Eugenics, euthanasia, mass murder...

Last edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)
Williamson supports conspiracy theories regarding the assassination of President Kennedy, and the World Trade Center controlled demolition conspiracy theory, denying that the latter were terrorist attacks but were instead staged by the U.S. government.[16][41][46] He has also said that the 7 July 2005 London bombings were an "inside job" and propagated rumours about the likelihood of a nuclear attack on the London Olympics in 2012.[47]
One good bishop, maybe the only good bishop the Catholic church has.

Last edited: