My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Guys, prints this out and put it above your screens. Green days are BOUND to follow.

GTTY.

Attachments

• positivethinking.jpg
    positivethinking.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 156
I've had 3 kids conceived in the time this thread has been threatening a Trade....(y)

And I've made several billion quid, just by following teh Mike Bagasloopiedoobie method, where 50% gain per day tarders are considered loosers.

I've had 3 kids conceived in the time this thread has been threatening a Trade....(y)

Why worry, you're ripping in the profits from your jtrading pals and no doubt your australian analysts are making you thousands as well.

Why worry, you're ripping in the profits from your jtrading pals and no doubt your australian analysts are making you thousands as well.

Well I'm certainly profiting to levels that are the highest since I starting betting/trading thanks very much.....
My Aussie and New Zealands guys trades everybody also had the opportunity to benefit from...:smart:

Thats strange as I see jtrading haven't updated their results for quite a while. I thought perhaps they'd disappeared.

Thats strange as I see jtrading haven't updated their results for quite a while. I thought perhaps they'd disappeared.

Not going by my inbox they haven't....
Some of their trades do make me slightly nervous I will admit by virtue of their wide stops but no ones obliged to open the recommended trade(s)...

@Benj Rome may not have been built in a day but I was hoping to lock onto your trades allowing myself more frequent holidays. Quite frankly 12 weeks a year is not enough.
I haven't seen either of my ladyboy enforcers for some time either and both are due a good spanking.....:cheesy:

@Benj Rome may not have been built in a day but I was hoping to lock onto your trades allowing myself more frequent holidays. Quite frankly 12 weeks a year is not enough.
I haven't seen either of my ladyboy enforcers for some time either and both are due a good spanking.....:cheesy:

Classic banter jungerns! :LOL:

Right everyone, yeh very funny, time to call time on my mistake about dennis richards aka richard dennis. I messed up ok, but at least im big enuff to admit it, unlike some on this forum! Actually i think this is a trait that others need and i ahve if u want to win profits and cut losers - the ability to admit youre wrong.

Got a lot of reading to do later, a lot of soaking, and the notes to go with all this. Going to put a curry on now to slow cook - got the recipe from an an indian man who used to be my neighbour when i lived in Birmingham. Hed always be eating a bowl of it outside his front door, and boy did it smell good! one day i picked up a spoon off my draining board (didnt want to try it off his spoon for obvs reasons) went outside and asked if i could try it. He said yes, so i tried it. It tasted even better that it smelt. If u want the recipe message me and ill send it over. Cheerz.

Hey buddy sounds like youve got a bit of an attitude prob! Your sounding v condasending too - like im being spoken to by my dad or someone :LOL:. I keep saying to everyone if u dont like it dont read it. Not expoecting to see u here again, but if u want to stay (and youre chilled) - happy days.

Nah, not really. Just a bit OCD and can't understand how someone can get both the details and the main point of a story completely wrong.

Did you ever read the story of little red riding hood? It's the one where a little girl is walking through the desert, and the big bad badger comes along, and the girl decides to go and eat the badgers dad, and dress up as a badger. I don't know why...but long story short, a ninja comes along and cuts little red riding hood in half. These children's stories are brutal.

....don't worry about me, I'm just being stupid today. Nice positive thread by the way :)

stick the recipe up on here, it will add to the diversity of your thread....every subject covered bar trading.

Good call rsh, here u go:

Ingredients

2 tablspoons ghee (clarified butter)
1 onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic- minced
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 tspoon ground turmeric
1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes sauce
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon white sugar

1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspon salt, or to taste (taste is what i do!)
1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste (see above! :LOL:)
Directions

Heat ghee in a large skillet over med heat and cook and stir onion 'til translusent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook and stir just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir cumin, 1 teaspon salt, ginger, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and turmeric into the onion mixture; fry until fragrant(smells gud basically!), about 2 mins.
Stir tomato sauce into the onion and spice mixture, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to low. Simmer sauce for 10 minutes, then mix in cream, paprika, and 1 tablespon sugar. Bring sauce back to a simmer and cook, stirring often (do it a lot - makes a big difference trust me!), until sauce is thickened, 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Stir chicken into the hot oil, sprinkle with curry powder, and sear chicken until lightly browned but still pink inside, about 3 minutes; stir often. Transfer chicken and any pan juices (best bits) into the sauce. Simmer chicken in sauce until no longer pink, about 45 minutes; adjust salt and sugar to taste. Voila!

here u go:

thanks.

ha, i like your personal notes in brackets.

similarly lived next to indian family (in south london), had some of the best indian food i have ever tried from them, better than when went travelling around india.