Message For Ftse Traders......

chelski...boprn and raised in didsbury/manchester.hence a manu supporter

Didsbury..............i went to parrswood high school my friend!!

It is a small world.......

just watching new Zealand v Australia cricket match ...

come on you kiwis beat those arrogant Aussies!!

chelski...boprn and raised in didsbury/manchester.hence a manu supporter

Just when i was begining to like you! If we cant win the league this ear i hope you so, cannot stand LFC, and don't get me started on the fat spanish waiter!

Its a bit on the expensive side especially if i add Gold and oil in there?

Oh well i will certainly try the trial period and consider............!!

it was about £70 when i took it out, have a look at pricing on their site you may well get Oil and Gold as you do get alot of free bits. If you ant a decent live sevice i think £80-1-- is the going rate.
Re your other point on cash the range is 35 points or so, just knocked on 4262 door again and fell back 10-11 points.
From my chart earlier we are wound up tight into a triangle and i think non farms is going to give us the break out.

Dax is looking much weaker than the FTSE..........

if this market does tumble today then i will prefer shorting that.........

it was about £70 when i took it out, have a look at pricing on their site you may well get Oil and Gold as you do get alot of free bits. If you ant a decent live sevice i think £80-1-- is the going rate.
Re your other point on cash the range is 35 points or so, just knocked on 4262 door again and fell back 10-11 points.
From my chart earlier we are wound up tight into a triangle and i think non farms is going to give us the break out.

I am very grateful for your advice, thank you my friend.......

Right tighten your seatbelts its going to get very volatile........turbulence is the word that comes to mind.!!

Trading this market and winning it is very difficult it is a risky market few people are there who are able to win here and make some money. I have read the reviews of some expert traders they say that it is not that easy to win this market it is risky. He said beginners must play safe with this market as they can loose their money in no time.

I agree, if we are all honest with ourselves and look at our loosing day(s) i bet they are all choppy non directional. Trade with the trend and you follow the herd!

Trading this market and winning it is very difficult it is a risky market few people are there who are able to win here and make some money. I have read the reviews of some expert traders they say that it is not that easy to win this market it is risky. He said beginners must play safe with this market as they can loose their money in no time.

Morning gents. Non Farm Payrole eh? - looks like a watch and learn morning for me.

Okay people this is my strategy for today ........

i have been adding to my Dow long @ 8010 & 8020 = 3 contracts in total............stop loss being 7975!!

and in order to hedge my self i have gone short 3 contracts on Dax 4540..........stop loss 4580!!

i hope its not too confusing........the reason why I am doing this is because i have to go to Friday prayers at the mosque now and visit my wife at hospital beforehand....!!

i will not be back until 1430!!

I would really appreciate somebody emailing me the FTSE, DAX and DOW & S&P @ 13.30 and 14.00 please!!

thank you

Okay people this is my strategy for today ........

i have been adding to my Dow long @ 8010 & 8020 = 3 contracts in total............stop loss being 7975!!

and in order to hedge my self i have gone short 3 contracts on Dax 4540..........stop loss 4580!!

i hope its not too confusing........the reason why I am doing this is because i have to go to Friday prayers at the mosque now and visit my wife at hospital beforehand....!!

i will not be back until 1430!!

I would really appreciate somebody emailing me the FTSE, DAX and DOW & S&P @ 13.30 and 14.00 please!!

thank you

Okay very quickly..........as i really have to dash off now running late!!

Although not working very well at present........huh hum!!

I anticipate the Dow to rally 100-200 points -- well my target is 8200.....today!!
Okay now if that scenario occurs then the maximum loss i make on Dax is £120!! and the maximum profit i make from Dow is £350 or more(I average Dow entry at 8025)...
£350 - £120 = £230............you can see how hedging can work in your favour!!!

now if it goes pear shaped and market falls and Dow stop loss triggered i lose £150 on Dow(8025 - 7975= 50 points) and i will make profit on Dax because i believe it will fall 75-100 or more points = £150- £200 .....
which then still i break even or make money or even loose a little bit ....around £25!!

understand people............sorry i should have explained better!!

adios amigos.......

I anticipate the Dow to rally 100-200 points -- well my target is 8200.....today!!
Okay now if that scenario occurs then the maximum loss i make on Dax is £120!! and the maximum profit i make from Dow is £350 or more(I average Dow entry at 8025)...
£350 - £120 = £230............you can see how hedging can work in your favour!!!

now if it goes pear shaped and market falls and Dow stop loss triggered i lose £150 on Dow(8025 - 7975= 50 points) and i will make profit on Dax because i believe it will fall 75-100 or more points = £150- £200 .....
which then still i break even or make money or even loose a little bit ....around £25!!

adios amigos.......

Do you apply a limit order or keep in contact? if the market goes your way and spikes surely you end up stopped on one position and the potential that the other reverses?

adios amigos.......

Interesting - the underlying assumption is that the market will trend strongly either way off NFP. Nice - thats's one to watch

yes you are right chelski..........

It is quiet a risky strategy but only if the market reverses ......probability of that is low according to my understanding but i may well be wrong!!

But if hedged correctly unlike the people on million dollar trader it should reduce my risk considerably......!!

i have access to phone and i can monitor position on there.....the problem is i can only do that at 14.30 when makret opens as now futures on Iphone!!

It is quiet a risky strategy but only if the market reverses ......probability of that is low according to my understanding but i may well be wrong!!

But if hedged correctly unlike the people on million dollar trader it should reduce my risk considerably......!!

i have access to phone and i can monitor position on there.....the problem is i can only do that at 14.30 when makret opens as now futures on Iphone!!

I think IG have a mobile portal - could be very useful to open hedges on the move.

now if it goes pear shaped and market falls and Dow stop loss triggered i lose £150 on Dow(8025 - 7975= 50 points) and i will make profit on Dax because i believe it will fall 75-100 or more points = £225- £300 .....
£225/£300 - £150 = £150 profit!!

adios amigos.......

sorry people i made a mistake calculating Dax position as

75 * 3 = £225
100 * 3 = £300

i have corrected accordingly and even if it falls I make more money......

so either way I win??? thats IF, big IF everything goes according to plan........

i don't have to go hospital now as wife phoned and said she is being taken for an echo scan............!!

Good luck with it, maybe it will spike and reverse, close that Dax in profit, not get your Dow stopped out and tank off in the right direction!
I am the eternal optomist, it's from years of following Chelsea!