Message For Ftse Traders......

Ok this is my strategy guys and girls if there are any on this thread.......very male dominated isn't it especially when the mums tend to be at home!!

anyway,

I still have a long Dow & S&P opened in the morning and i have amended stop loss to break even now.....

Long DAX 4400.......stop loss 4380!! target 4465 ......R1 pivot!!
as its hugging 20 day EMA and staying above, 2 day 15 min chart for those interested!!

Now if the trades above go pear shaped then i will imeediately open up a short position on FTSE to hedge myself against the DAX as FTSE looking weaker than the rest at present........!!

over and out, got to get back to work or my manager will be complaining

closed all positions

cool profit made

I can go out to hospital in peace now........

Yeehaaa..........

i am so gutted, i should have left positions open!!but my wife comes first and she is in hospital pending heart operation!!

I did open another position whilst in hospital long on DOW and i have just come back home and closed for 60 points profit"!!

I'm short FTSE just to be contrary in at 4190 stop at 4240.
Here we go!

just to advise you churchie.........i feel really sorry that you have hit your stop loss, i sincerely hope you hedged yourself when market went against you!!

can i just advise you to never have more than 30 point stop loss on a position without hedging yourself!!

just some sincere advice!!

i hope you make another good trade and make it all back my friend!!

we smashed on the door of 4220 twice and it was half broken, the 3rd time it definitely fell down!!

short FTSE 4255 ....stop loss 4270 !! R1 pivot at 4250!!

only 1 contract traded as risky but overbought pull back expected before 2nd leg up to 4320!!

i ususally trade 2/3 contracts..........by the way for those interested!!

taken 15 points profit @ 4240!!

FTSE is still weak but the other markets are pushing it up...........my personal opinion!!

Dow is going to hit 8200 .................and then fall like a brick.........I will be shorting there!!

off to hospital again .........

keep me posted with your views of my live trades........

if anybody is getting annoyed with me for taking over this thread and posting too much please tell me and i will stop!!

email me

[email protected]

short FTSE 4240 ........stop loss 4270!! target 4200

just opened position over the phone so i might get battered on this trade as no analysis just the brain utilised!!

can some plez email me every 30 mins to tell me FTSE futures on your spreadbetting apps, I dont know because I'm not near computer!!

i have access to my email on my iphone......

[email protected]

can some plez email me every 30 mins to tell me FTSE futures on your spreadbetting apps, I dont know because I'm not near computer!!

i have access to my email on my iphone......

[email protected]

i think you can get IGmarkets app on iphone, open an account with them, chuck in a few quid and then you've got live prices....

It seriously sucks not to be able to trade whilst in the office. I can reach my trading site from work but would rather be safe than sorry.

I saw that CMC markets have a mobile client. Has anyone tried it, any good? I might open an account with them they seem to be quite good. I don't have an iPhone though, might be time to trade up from my brick phone!!

It seriously sucks not to be able to trade whilst in the office. I can reach my trading site from work but would rather be safe than sorry.

I saw that CMC markets have a mobile client. Has anyone tried it, any good? I might open an account with them they seem to be quite good. I don't have an iPhone though, might be time to trade up from my brick phone!!

Hello mate,
I have both CMC and IG mobile working perfectly fine on my mobile.
They do the job for you, you can even look at the charts! candlestick!!
But check your phone is compatible, Iphone has no issues

Happy Trading, I am down massively today

short FTSE 4240 ........stop loss 4270!! target 4200

just opened position over the phone so i might get battered on this trade as no analysis just the brain utilised!!

closed position @ 4170 ...massive 70 point profit!!

I also opened short S&P @847 whilst in hospital as major major resistance @ 850!!

closed @ 834.......just now!!

Wow............I have just come back home people and i am absolutely shocked..........

When i opened short I never expected this, flabbergasted!!

This has messed up all my analysis and i will have to spend a few hours again to analyse!! darn........

anybody have the answer for the fall, I'm looking at CNBC/Bloomberg..........!! cant find a reason......

A special thanks to Robert & ollie for keeping me updated via email, i am very grateful to you .....

I am not going to trade now..........just going to analyse!!

keep posting your views and analysis on here and email me as well.....i would like to hear your views??

My friend Sir William was right once again, his analysis is absolutely amazing!!

Market Profile is something you need to learn people...i can't wait!!

Market Views

thank you for all your posts regarding mobile and platforms......

i will certainly look into it..........!!

Oh and by the way i also shorted barclays @ 97p towards the end of the afternoon, and i can't wait for it to gap down tomorrow?

Shall i post calls on equities(although i very rarely trade them) on here as well or shall i just stick to Indices!! )

thats if you people dont mind, i don't want to upset anybody!!

I have to dash out again.........speak to you all later!!

thinking,we might get a retest of 4130

Attachments

• supp4130.png
    supp4130.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 121