Message For Ftse Traders......

It's whatever works for you, the thing to do is back test and see if you are getting consistent results... good trading!

latest analysis from my good friend Sir William,

"Neither the FTSE nor the Dax seem to be holding up well this morning, both have come off the figure now and the indication is for weakness. However, there could well be support in the Dax around 4,260, so I will not be shorting it yet for a low probability return. I'm leaving it for the day.

Kind regards,

William"

Hey Wallstreet,

Glad to see another of William's subscribers on here!! Have you read his new book yet?

Just gone short FTSE at 4086
Stop 4097.6
Limit 4040.5

KJ

Last edited:
Hey Churchie!

Where you been hiding? How you getting on with 12pm strategy?
I think its a bit dubious but will keep an eye on it.

Anyone here trading price action off the 15m tf? I am fairly new to the FTSE and just wondering if anyone else is trading price action?

berti

Afternoon all, what a tight day, 45 or so range, very meagre. Looking at the daily chart we are heading lower but no onne seems to be pushing. I think 2:30 may bring some assistance. 4096 is almost D/top so either a breakout or bounce off that level?

Attachments

• snapshot-78.png
    snapshot-78.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 121
Ok people I'm back with a vengeance........!!

I went long gold before leaving as Gold always spikes when important is going to come out(especially negative....US home sales and car sales in US at 15.00), probably people hedging themselves against worst case scenario.......

just closed for $5 profit @ $909....!!

As expected market is range bound between 4050 - 4100.........going nowhere fast until US market opens!!

no point trading people unless you have a system with minimal margin for error!!

Afternoon all, what a tight day, 45 or so range, very meagre. Looking at the daily chart we are heading lower but no onne seems to be pushing. I think 2:30 may bring some assistance. 4096 is almost D/top so either a breakout or bounce off that level?

D/top is on intraday chart not this one! Doh

Hey Wallstreet,

Glad to see another of William's subscribers on here!! Have you read his new book yet?

Just gone short FTSE at 4086
Stop 4097.6
Limit 4040.5

KJ

Vice versa and hello to you too........!!

I have got to know William very well and he thinks I'm a crazy trader in a nice way....haha!!

keep in touch my friend, i will stay on this thread now as i like posting on here as its very active!!

keep your trades coming, it helps all the newbies on this forum!!

4100 breached, possible divergence to watch.

Attachments

• snapshot-79.png
    snapshot-79.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 97
Vice versa and hello to you too........!!

I have got to know William very well and he thinks I'm a crazy trader in a nice way....haha!!

keep in touch my friend, i will stay on this thread now as i like posting on here as its very active!!

keep your trades coming, it helps all the newbies on this forum!!

Good to hear back from you. As you'll have seen I was stopped out on that one. I can hear William saying 'don't trade around the pre-market open'!!!

KJ

Well Sir William has advised you not to trade around this figure because as you know market can go Either way my friend.........

Well, well what do we have here then FTSE above 4100!! hmmmmmmm....

anybody interested in going long or is it a bull trap......

risky but lets try it using profit from gold .............

sell FTSE 4110 ...stop loss 4135!! target 4075!!

reasons for trade

1. fierce resistance @ 4100
2. 50 day EMA resistance
3. US home sales data will be negative and push market Down,
4. DOw is not above 8000 level therfore bearish!!

Last edited:
There is a gap to fill from the friday close on the daily market. not enough else to go on.

possible short DAX as well 4315!!

Ok lets go for it , risky trade therefore only using 1 contract on FTSE and DAX ...normally, use 2/3!!

Short DAX 4308....stop loss 4333 !! target scalp 10-20 points!!

25 point stop loss on both trades = £50 =

its not good opening 2 shorts as i wont be able to hedge my self but what the heck lets give it a shot using £50 i made on gold!!

Last edited:
Hey Wallstreet1928, Beachjedi, nice to see you in good company!

Thank you both for your kind words. :)

WR

reasons for trade

2. 50 day EMA resistance

Good thinking Wallstreet, let's see what happens... (My own view is to use any rise in this wave 2 as an opportunity to short, but that's only my humble opinion). Good luck, crazy man!

OOh, getting close to that stop loss .....but S1 pivot @ 4128 should hold if not then that is a very bullish sign!!

come on home sale come out and batter this market! haha..........

Dax isn't very strong at all, just the FTSE seems to be propelling upwards!!

OOh, getting close to that stop loss .....but S1 pivot @ 4128 should hold if not then that is a very bullish sign!!

come on home sale come out and batter this market! haha..........

Dax isn't very strong at all, just the FTSE seems to be propelling upwards!!

Bit confused by your S1 - mine's at 4141??

Is that the Sir William............

Welcome , Welcome. Welcome my friend...........

What an honour.....join us in this FTSE party!!

reasons for trade

2. 50 day EMA resistance

Hi WallStreet

I am looking to short 4140 as I see some serious resistance coming up here but curious asto why the US news has not had a more negative effect. Glad to see you made on Gold, I got out early for 20 points, so looking to make my day with the FTSE now.

down she comes........and brings the DAx down with it!!

home sales data in 23 minutes!!

that should hammer the market .............

anyway people I have to dash off and pick up my sisters from school!!

I will speak to you all later.........

I will also answer your S1 question kitjedi when i come back?