Message For Ftse Traders......

"short Dow 7982 ...stop loss 8020 !! target 7950 - 7900 and below.......depending on mood!! "

amend stop loss to break even on Dow as in 18 point profit...........

Wallstreet

I'm a newbie to FTSE trading - do you guys trade the daily cash or the futures market for the FTSE?

i lost 20 points on dax as well. donot know what triggered the spike,
but i did not hedge ... lesson learnt.

does CMC spread become 4 points on ftse after 4.30 on CFD account? it does on
spreadbet account.

take care

yes people .........

short Dow 7982 ...stop loss 8020 !! target 7950 - 7900 and below.......depending on mood!!

Dax stop loss triggered ...........lost 25 points from that crazy buy order!!
But hedged my self against when near to stop loss and made 20 points as trailing sto ploss triggered!!

overall lost 5 points which isn't bad.......FTse/Dax are good hedges for one another so remember if you feel like your trade is going pear shaped go long/short on the other index to protect against losses!!

Hi Wallstreet,
Thanks for getting back to me - I've been scratching my head wondering what the difference was!!
Bye for now
KJ

stop loss triggered ...........

made 22 points profit!

arr I wanted to keep that position longer......this market is going to tank!!

I'm off out now people...good luck to you all

i have a few tenants coming to view my property.............struggling to get it back on rent and mortgage is killing me!!

anybody interested, its in Burnage, manchester, 3 bed semi £575 pcm!! wortha try because you never know?? huh hum!!

gotta stay above the trendline,otherwise its back down
5 min data.10 point box size

Attachments

• gotta.png
    gotta.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 116
sandy jadeja saying on cnbc,that there is a downtrend that started at 4305 area.to me its just a shapeless mass

it's 5pm in the UK and I'm looking at the ftse - it looks like its fallen over exhaused and is just lying on its back dead at the 4140 resistance.

watch the dow/nas 100 and s &P for the moves
dow has gone into a tight range.might be something brewing

Attachments

• tightrange.png
    tightrange.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 121
watch the dow/nas 100 and s &P for the moves
dow has gone into a tight range.might be something brewing

I'm going to stay out of this one - if it isn't obvious I'm not playing. Gold has just done a nice bounce off resistance.

Gold is acting nicely - bouncing off support on cue, following the donwtrend as it should. What a civilised security.

Missed a big one this evening, truly broken out, and will be really interesting to see what happens at the MAJOR resistance of the 4220 region.
Could potentially play a bounce off of there because would be a good point for some to take profits and sellers step in etc. and it must pullback, so wouldnt be at all suprised to see it loiter around there till 9, then come down early tomorrow. However when that gets busted there is nothing but air all the way up to 4320 which will be another massive resistance test.

Interesting couple of days ahead to see which way it goes.

Attachments

• breakout.JPG
    breakout.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 120