Message For Ftse Traders......

4044 Closed. +46

I must say that I thought that I had missed it as it went up and down before I went in. Then I had the "Am I doing this right? worry. Fortunately, for me, I have got to the stage where I ask those question at the same time as my finger hits the button. If it's wrong, I'll correct it later.

Now for a cup of coffee and a look at your forex.

Brilliant....I hope to get to that stage where my finger moves before my nerves!

(y)

Nice one...!

I flaffed up the first trade on a long not making sure all my tools were ready (you advised this before I know, I know, no need to repeat) Won't say exactly how, too embarassing

So -10 down from that, short now @ 3990 - stopped out

Long @ 4001

Feels counter intuitive...but this is the signal I'm getting

Normally would short a scalp from a major resistance, but its been tested twice now and the signal says go...hmmm

Out for +12...pivot holding
-8 so far, due to incompetence :(

Long @ 4001

Feels counter intuitive...but this is the signal I'm getting

Normally would short a scalp from a major resistance, but its been tested twice now and the signal says go...hmmm

What major resistance are your talking about ... the lower trendline?

that reminds me, a while ago you were going to send me the pivot calc thingy. I guess you git busy and it slipped your mind?

im still in.

Oops, sorry keith yes I did...

If you google (pivot point calculator - not just pivot point or you'll get some cosmetic company), there are loads of sites where you can find it, but I will send you one you can download.

can't do it right now because parts of computer are acting dodgy and don't want to risk freezing up (which happened this morning!) I'll email the actual one I use to you after todays trading once I restart this piece of **** - I have your email.

Oops, sorry keith yes I did...

If you google (pivot point calculator - not just pivot point or you'll get some cosmetic company), there are loads of sites where you can find it, but I will send you one you can download.

can't do it right now because parts of computer are acting dodgy and don't want to risk freezing up (which happened this morning!) I'll email the actual one I use to you after todays trading once I restart this piece of **** - I have your email.

(y)

What major resistance are your talking about ... the lower trendline?

Hey Halo - I actually meant 4000, although I'm wrong about that - I think 3995 forms a stronger resistance but 4000 is a spychologial barrier more than anything. It was hovering around 4000 at the time

Short now @ 3997, weakness weakness

Hey Halo - I actually meant 4000, although I'm wrong about that - I think 3995 forms a stronger resistance but 4000 is a spychologial barrier more than anything. It was hovering around 4000 at the time

Short now @ 3997, weakness weakness

Moved stop to b/e

out @ 3980 for +17, scalp todays low as usual @ 3978, out for +5

On IG I can't open an opposite trade on ftse, they cancel each other- wanted to keep my initial position open and scalp pullbacks at S/R

Oooh it was quite a pullback

out @ 3980 for +17, scalp todays low as usual @ 3978, out for +5

On IG I can't open an opposite trade on ftse, they cancel each other- wanted to keep my initial position open and scalp pullbacks at S/R

it never ceases to amaze me the low of the day on GFT is 3972.3 on the third bar of the day (5 min chart). if your low was 3978 thats a 6 point ish diff.

I cant open opposite trades either. it closes the othrer trade. I know there is a provider out there that does allow you to do it but can't remember who. it might be futuresbetting.com