Message For Ftse Traders......

Morning Chaps - just thought it was high time I introduced myself - have been 'lurking in the background' for a while & found this thread to be imformative with good banter.
I have not got round to filling my profile in yet (if anyones interested) but will get round to it soon....
Anyway heres to a good days trading - yesterday I was down 20pts but ended up +11.
Keep up the good work. Matt

Hey Matt et al - since a fellow new 'lurker' has just jumped in I'll take the opportunity to do likewise! Been watching and learning here and only recently started trading live as of the last week, but so far so good with catching the right movements - although my nervy entries and exits are all over the place!

Look forward to the banter/learning/staring into chasms of despair/euphoric highs, and all the other good stuff...!

Not trading as yet, but would not be suprised to see a down day. This is a perfect retracement of the breakout from febuarys lows and the high 3770's should be tough resistance, and is fairly likely the old support will be resistance for the next down leg...

Not trading as yet, but would not be suprised to see a down day. This is a perfect retracement of the breakout from febuarys lows and the high 3770's should be tough resistance, and is fairly likely the old support will be resistance for the next down leg...

could have told us before we went long.;)

reversed posy @ 3766.5.

please dont copy me as you have to stick to my rules all morning and i can get losses initially.

got out at break even

should have taken and exit at the inital surge up form the entry for a quick +10 neven mind I wa s typing my entry at the time.

something to ponder though,

I guess it will now head back up as i closed at B/E

Hmmmmmmmm :confused: