Message For Ftse Traders......

i was off today, what has happened to all the posting guys?

i will be in from the open tomorrow, and will try and post all trades.

I had a severly gash morning, down like 20 points which for is bad for me.
Then labs this afternoon so not a lot from me, and as a rule I do not trade out of hours now.

I will be about tomorrow in the am and from 1 ish, looking to be a lot more calm and collected tomorrow, I get too trigger happy when i see things are happeneing and im not in on them, and always seems to pick reversals! All in the mind...

Then labs this afternoon so not a lot from me, and as a rule I do not trade out of hours now.

I will be about tomorrow in the am and from 1 ish, looking to be a lot more calm and collected tomorrow, I get too trigger happy when i see things are happeneing and im not in on them, and always seems to pick reversals! All in the mind...

I lost 17 today in 3 trades. Always seemed to go in the opposite direction.

Hello
My day was o.k almost met my daily target. Went short ftse early morning before it spiked. Got few points in the afternoon as well
Good luck for tomorrow

morning all

Morning,

I don't know about you but after I 'm keen to see how today goes, I only traded yesterday morning for about 1 hour then had to go out, so missed all the fun in the afternoon.

I've put the dog out so ready to go.

not too sure on direction at the mo, will buy again if we break above 3700 and stop @ 3683