Message For Ftse Traders......

futures via SB

AH ha thnks minme, i use the cash which explains the differant price althought the market moves in the same direction.

I use GFT as an SB which gives me a 1pt spread on the cash from 08:05 til 16:30

AH ha thnks minme, i use the cash which explains the differant price althought the market moves in the same direction.

The convenience of the Daily Future is that it is EOD close..no roll over.

i use futuresbetting, which let me trade the real underlying FTSE future then take away .5 or .25 of a tick, .25 once you have done over 201 lots in a month.

i got a little chopped aropund just then, but am long from 3469, on a break through the S1, looking for 3481ish tgt
stop @ break even

i use futuresbetting, which let me trade the real underlying FTSE future then take away .5 or .25 of a tick, .25 once you have done over 201 lots in a month.

Thanks all, for your replies

I looked at futuresbetting a few weeks ago, was thinking of opening an account to spread my trades around.

Thanks all, for your replies

I looked at futuresbetting a few weeks ago, was thinking of opening an account to spread my trades around.

i like them, as i have always traded DMA not SB, and this is as close as you can get to the underlying and still call it a SB.

i also dont like it when people say

" i had a spike on my chart and got stopped out"

when the ftse did not move .

you dont get that with FB

charts

weve not had a chart for a while, as i have not posted one of my charts before here goes

showing the cash and futures on GFT, you guys can compare futures orange and green

Attachments

• Ftse cash.JPG
    Ftse cash.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 127
anyone else finding this boring now?

stuck in a range and does not suit my style of trading.

No I agree minime. Totally stuck on this and Im not gonna guess which way this goes.
Waiting for an entry point...

although i have been correct all morning, i said in an early post FTSE down to 3470 ish and fi we could get through 3468 then lower we should go, but i have been worried about small bounces.

totaly flat now, i have made money so will try and not trade anymore..... lol

still here tho.

although i have been correct all morning, i said in an early post FTSE down to 3470 ish and fi we could get through 3468 then lower we should go, but i have been worried about small bounces.

totaly flat now, i have made money so will try and not trade anymore..... lol

:) now am long at 3465, s/l 30...
ps also made money this am:)