Message For Ftse Traders......

im shorting the round number until it breaks, got five off it first time. i want one more retracemnt to sell

I agree Im thinking it wont go up much so quick edit may be in prder and wait for a better position

just aquick note, i am only trading this as i think it will break out one way or the other soon, and keep buying and selling in order to catch the move.

i was shorting the cash from 3756 earlier this morning, cut it after 15 points. really wish i held it...

I cant wait for 930pm today, what do you guys think?

cheers keith

i want to see 3650, depends on momentum imo though. trailing stoips tight.

if only i could rep you for every sell

Morning Gents, I got battered yesterday - down a fiver ha ha! Still a strong bull run in a general down trend is usually going to upset things. Going to wait for the market to make it's mind up today before jumping in, then trade signals rather than jumping on a bandwagon.

this market is heavily overbought after the downtrend breakout. Profit taking resumes. This is easy money. :) (large spike down - my stop is on 3668cash now incase this is the temporary bottom)

rep = respect point

i was shorting the cash from 3756 earlier this morning, cut it after 15 points. really wish i held it...

I cant wait for 930pm today, what do you guys think?

cheers keith

Not sure on the news, to be honest I think it will near on target but no real idea,

finally went short 3690 exit @ 3670 for +20

this market is heavily overbought after the downtrend breakout. Profit taking resumes. This is easy money. :) (large spike down - my stop is on 3638cash now incase this is the temporary bottom)

rep = respect point

thanks Phil.

stop now @ 3673 should be lower but want to "let it breath" as an old american friend once told me.

this market is heavily overbought after the downtrend breakout. Profit taking resumes. This is easy money. :) (large spike down - my stop is on 3668cash now incase this is the temporary bottom)

rep = respect point

I tried to trade that before close last night - the idea was the market is overbought, people will unwind positions before close. It didn't come but guess that's what we're seeing it now. My strategy works better before weekends I suspect