Message For Ftse Traders......

tgt of 3468 to 3473ish, same again S1 and MLR lower band

stop down to 3499.5, but will sell again @ 3487

tgt still the same

Dax is looking nicer than ftse right now - just bouncing between trendlines and S1. Taking profit way way way way too soon - going for a early lunch!

I want to sell - seems like light volume and the only thing keeping the ftse and dax up are technical supports

Yo minime,

How many trades a day do you do roughly? It just came across to me that on the last page, in at least 2 posts you claim you have no idea where it is going, but then open positions.

Let the market come to you my man. Obviously I may be wrong and you may be turning over 100's a day, but you could do more by waiting for the perfect set up!

Hope that didn't sound critical, thats just the way it came across to me!

IMO: Will get lower / flat until US opens, and then I would hope for everyones sakes to see some buying in NY, and the ftse following suit.

Yo minime,

How many trades a day do you do roughly? It just came across to me that on the last page, in at least 2 posts you claim you have no idea where it is going, but then open positions.

Let the market come to you my man. Obviously I may be wrong and you may be turning over 100's a day, but you could do more by waiting for the perfect set up!

IMO: Will get lower / flat until US opens, and then I would hope for everyones sakes to see some buying in NY, and the ftse following suit.

Constructive criticism is good - it helps everybody. The quid is tanking now too - is the UK going to go bankrupt?

Yo minime,

hi mEmmerrr,

thanks for the comments and not critical at all.

the way i trade is, i dont care where the FTSE goes, up or down i really dont care or mind, i follow the momentum and short term trend, go with the flow. when i said i dont where the FTSE was going i purely said that so people dont ask me my view.

as for trades per day i dont know how many, i have done 18 lots today but i only trade from the open 8.00 till 10.45 thats when my system works best.

thanks again and keep posting i dont want to be the only one on here.

(y)(y)

hi mEmmerrr,

thanks for the comments and not critical at all.

the way i trade is, i dont care where the FTSE goes, up or down i really dont care or mind, i follow the momentum and short term trend, go with the flow. when i said i dont where the FTSE was going i purely said that so people dont ask me my view.

as for trades per day i dont know how many, i have done 18 lots today but i only trade from the open 8.00 till 10.45 thats when my system works best.

thanks again and keep posting i dont want to be the only one on here.

(y)(y)

I'll post when I manage to put a trade on. Too slow for everything today, dax and ftse heading down and bouncing off trendlines all the way and I'm just staring at it going - "oh for f**k's sake why didn't I *trade* that!"

Short term trading, sounds very similar to how I roll.

Later Ill show how I trade, ive added in some extra things that I have found to work REALLY well.

Gotta go london in an hour which is a pain, but ill get on that later.

ok so i missed a few trades there.

but have gone short @ 3462

tgt 3442

stop @ 3468

There was a high just before the open which marked the direction when the market opened.

It was too fast for me but what about the pullback that came later? I'm not saying what I did, because it would be hindsight, anyway. But, did you see that? The chart is not far different from what I printed for Friday so it is another example of why I like averages.