Message For Ftse Traders......

but tmrw is saturday;)

haha..........

Minime..........it just wouldn't be the same with you on this thread my friend!!

I would leave if you left!!

I will guarantee you will get rewarded for your short!!

this market is going to tank.......

but please once again do your own analysis!!

Decending Triangle anyone?

Attachments

• snapshot-102.png
    snapshot-102.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 92
haha..........

Minime..........it just wouldn't be the same with you on this thread my friend!!

I would leave if you left!!

I will guarantee you will get rewarded for your short!!

this market is going to tank.......

but please once again do your own analysis!!

thanks matey.

i'm flat at the mo.

and i have never followed any one's trades, just love the banta and excellent reading. i used to work in an office with 200 traders and now sit on my own, so this sort of makes up for the loneliness and yes i talk to my self........

What entertainment...!!!
Closed snp for +100 exactly, opened another short snp,, closed again for a quick +17

Pheww whata day... sun shining, markets crazy, good job i got in n out.... I think thats me done for today!!! unless something slid comes about....

BIG Thanks to Mr. WS..! for the earlier analysis...!!

thanks matey.

i'm flat at the mo.

and i have never followed any one's trades, just love the banta and excellent reading. i used to work in an office with 200 traders and now sit on my own, so this sort of makes up for the loneliness and yes i talk to my self........

interesting so your were a professional trader, what's it like compared to being at home alone?

everything sitting on support, dow, dax,ftse and s&p either a bounce or a break lower... or things will just stagnate for 5 hours!

interesting so your were a professional trader, what's it like compared to being at home alone?

i prefer being at home, the journey to work got to me after 14 years(tubes). although can't beat the jokes in a room with 198 guys and 2 girls.

What entertainment...!!!
Closed snp for +100 exactly, opened another short snp,, closed again for a quick +17

Pheww whata day... sun shining, markets crazy, good job i got in n out.... I think thats me done for today!!! unless something slid comes about....

BIG Thanks to Mr. WS..! for the earlier analysis...!!

told you there would be a bounce @ 675...

I will wait before I short the pullback again........

how did people get on today.
I made a few quid in the end after being down 30/40 points most of the day.

so not going back in :)

Breaking news..........

Merrill lynch investigating irregularities.......

that should send FTSe and S&P lower............haha!!