failed again @ 200 MA

short S&P 690.........stop loss 702

short FTSE - 3560 - stop loss 3590

Short DAX - 3725 stop loss 3555

Attachments

• 6th march 14.27.png
    6th march 14.27.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 119
I have been practising my front foot cover drives in the garden whilst waiting for my father to get out of the bath..................

need to have a shower........

tick tock, tick tock.......

Friday prayers is at 13.00 at the local mosque..............running a bit late!!

I thought I'd post another chart just before i went and give you guys an update of where we are?

My stop loss got triggered break even after being in profit of 40 points(now you know why i am a scalper..huh hum!!)

It doesn't matter I opened another short again as it was touching my trend line and I just had to open it up again!!

So latest position

short 3530...........stop loss 3560..........target, this time i just take my profit when it falls!!

stop loss hit......

right i have had enough of attempting to swing trade....

my system just can't do it!! I have tried several times

I missed 70 points profit today just because i was forcing my system to do something it can't

back to what i'm good at and what my system allows me to

scalp, scalp, scalp.........

I dont seem to have the same MA200 as you do wallstreet, as my one is clearly under the market price at the moment.
Im using IG charts...

My analysis at the moment. I think we are in a upwards sloping trend channel. I expect the ftse to bounce back up at around 3540 which is a pivot line for today and also crosses my upwards sloping trend line which seems very important today its been both support earlier on and resistance midday and I expect it to be a support again. Again this is my own analysis .. I could very well be wrong.

ive had terrible day so far...down 70 points..
Sorry to hear that , dont worry there will be more opps, i was like that yesterday, was doing good until i got into the wrong side i the last hour of trading, wiped all my profits for the day...
Doing ok today i guess....

I dont seem to have the same MA200 as you do wallstreet, as my one is clearly under the market price at the moment.
Im using IG charts...

My analysis at the moment. I think we are in a upwards sloping trend channel. I expect the ftse to bounce back up at around 3540 which is a pivot line for today and also crosses my upwards sloping trend line which seems very important today its been both support earlier on and resistance midday and I expect it to be a support again. Again this is my own analysis .. I could very well be wrong.

Demonwolf, and chance you could post a chart?

Ollie

i dont think i will chase any losses, will try to wait by the side and live to fight another day...

failed again @ 200 MA

short S&P 690.........stop loss 702

short FTSE - 3560 - stop loss 3590

Short DAX - 3725 stop loss 3555

stop loss hit on FTSE..............damn this market is crazily volatile today!! so hard to read!!

anyway my DAX position is still alive

short S&P 699 again............stop loss 702

average short position 694.5.....

crazy day today!!

Wow, glad I took the morning off! - I think term "Whipsaw" springs to mind. I'll sit this one out and do some reading......

Sure Heres my ten min chart notice these two lines very important today it seems as well as the pivot point.

f_chart1m_981dff9.jpg

Sorry not sure how to make the pic into a thumbnail..

stop loss hit on FTSE..............damn this market is crazily volatile today!! so hard to read!!

crazy day today!!

OK guys about time............

S&P postion up 90 points.........

crazy day today!!

Did you re enter short on FTSE? 3590 seems level to crack. Like you 200 Ma it is the .5 fib retracement for this week.

crazy day today!!

closed S&P ...........

total profit 110 points!!

nice very very nice!!

Fist fighting at the pivot on ES.

I may be down a few quid but the entertainment is well worth it. The pit traders must be knee deep in blood at this stage.

VWAP is gone. Will the pivot go next?

Did you re enter short on FTSE? 3590 seems level to crack. Like you 200 Ma it is the .5 fib retracement for this week.

FTSE has really annoyed me today...............

but then again i must blame myself as my entry's have been really poor

DAX is looking good ..........

anyway market will fall below 3500 ......

still sticking to my analysis!!