Message For Ftse Traders......

Me on the sidelines too... Watching like a hawk, but wont be getting in until super high probaility trades..

in the end did not sit by the sides, and have pulled some losses back, still down 45 points on the day.
im driving to yorkshire tonight anyone want a lift.?

in the end did not sit by the sides, and have pulled some losses back, still down 45 points on the day.
im driving to yorkshire tonight anyone want a lift.?

if your a londoner I might well take you up if the offer arises again in future!

if your a londoner I might well take you up if the offer arises again in future!

yep live just north of london, bedfordshire, but are often seen driving around 'norf landan' in my shiny car..
dont class myself as a londoner though.. will always be a yorkshireman.:LOL:
well next time then..

g'evening to all. im calling it a day.
gave a great weekend. and will see you all bright eyed and bushy tailed monday am...........

how did people get on today.
I made a few quid in the end after being down 30/40 points most of the day.

so not going back in :)[/QUOTEhttp://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/icons_new/icon14.gif]

Hello mate,http://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/icons_new/icon14.gif
Did o.k today. up £450 for the day and i am determined to switch off the computer!!
Overall the week has been good. Met the weekly target.
Anyone who did not do well today....Donot give up. There is always a tomorrow.
Next week will bring more profits.
Good luck and have a great weekend

I am off to Starbucks!

yep live just north of london, bedfordshire, but are often seen driving around 'norf landan' in my shiny car..
dont class myself as a londoner though.. will always be a yorkshireman.:LOL:
well next time then..

great let me know next time in advance and I'll shovel some petrol money your way!

Managed to scrape another +10 on snp short, could have got more but got out early....
That pays for the pertrol for a day :p

Anyone who lost out today, dont worry, it happens and you can claw back,, like me yesterday, was +45 for the day then went into a stupid last minute trade in the last hour and came ot with -35,,, it happens but move on to your next trade..

10 mins.........

short, short , short.........

I have privately been opening short positions on S&P........

I expect 660-670 today ............

now you wont believe it........

S&P hits 670 and below ...........AND

FTSE goes below 3500 ............as forecasted!!

its a funny world hey!!

good call again mate, i had a short, but got stopped out. was put off by the choppiness so cut my losses and sat it out. bring on monday!

no trend as far as a i can see
just bouncing off the 3460 area.this seeems to be holding the down swings for now
been holding that for the last few days
so we need to break 3460 area and watch the retrace.3450 area should be resistance.then its down we go

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Cash (-).png
    FTSE 100 Cash (-).png
    12.4 KB · Views: 116
I guess im done for today,, a long day and managed to get out with a profit in this scary market...
Have a good weekend all.

Apologies to everyone.
Early this week I said we will see much higher prices by friday.
Sorry I was wrong, I traded my modal suffered some losses and then the position come in to profit once the market turned.

My cycles work 80% of the time, however this time they were de railed when a major bank then Insurance Company required financial assistance.

Have a great weekend.

Here we will have a quirt one as last night my farthering law passed away. He was 80 and led a good life, the past few weeks he had been poorly, sadly he passed away in hospital and not in his home for over 50yrs.