Message For Ftse Traders......

Would I be right in thinking your choice of 4065 would be beacuse it is R1?

Wi ay man.........

i have told you all my methodology/strategy!!

I have been to some threads where people keep it a secret and keep it to themselves, if you prosper why not share it with others....

And then they just come onto threads to boast about how much money they are making!! giving us Blue peter trades.....

I throw the gauntlet to all those braggers and egotistical traders..........

Lets see how good your strategy really is.......and how do we see how good it is?

I shall tell you how .......

post your live trades here and explain briefly why you are going long or short?

and lets see your results.........it just annoys me guys because I have been to a lot of forums and seen too much rubbish!!

But i praise SHARKY for this beautiful and amazing forum............

thanks you SHARKY if you are there.....!!

Good morning fellow traders.
So what do we have instore for today ?
We have not had much movement on usa index's which leads me to side with the with this bears.
There are many looking for short entries agree ?
This is where the market traps traders in on shorts and makes sudden gains, so beware when shorting later today.
Indeed the trend is for lower lows, but like i pointed out yesterday we are on perfect timming for a cycle low. Expect these lows 3965 & 7520 to be in for the time being.
I will not be trading no more this week as there are other pressing things that need to be done like spending time with friends and family.
Remember its 5% of my trades that make the most amount of money with the remaining 55% loosing and the other 45% keeping thouse day to day bills been payed.
One has to know when to trade and when not to trade and how much to risk and when to take that risk.
It is then you will become consistant. Most consistant traders will like myself will work 10-15 hrs max per week with the average monthly work in month been less than most put in per week.

I wish everone well for today and tomorrow.
Best Regards
TomTom

I'm long 4019.5 - have been since early this morning! Hoping for 4060, S/L 3995. It's a waiting game this one...

We have not had much movement on usa index's which leads me to side with the with this bears.
This is where the market traps traders in on shorts and makes sudden gains, so beware when shorting later today.
Indeed the trend is for lower lows, but like i pointed out yesterday we are on perfect timming for a cycle low. Expect these lows 3965 & 7520 to be in for the time being.
I will not be trading no more this week as there are other pressing things that need to be done like spending time with friends and family.
Remember its 5% of my trades that make the most amount of money with the remaining 55% loosing and the other 45% keeping thouse day to day bills been payed.
One has to know when to trade and when not to trade and how much to risk and when to take that risk.
It is then you will become consistant. Most consistant traders will like myself will work 10-15 hrs max per week with the average monthly work in month been less than most put in per week.

Best Regards
TomTom

thank you for your advice TomTom, it is really appreciated..........

I shall use you as an inspiration to trade from now on............!!

Best Regards
TomTom

so when can have a get together, i for one want meet the great TomTom and pick his brains. and no manchester is not too far for me to travel.

OK guys the pullback on the FTSE is occurring as it has come a long way from 4000(40 points) and needs a breather ....

2 scenarios for short term traders using 2 day 15 min chart, 20, 50 200 EMA

1. If price stays above 200 EMA then bullish and will hit 4065

2. if price breaks below 200 EMA then it may bounce from 20 EMA 4015, or 50 EMA 4005(strong support)

we have multiple levels of suport hence why I am still bullish and not to mention the Dow bouncing and pushing all these indices northwards, but If 4005 is broken then we are on our way down back to 3935 S1 guys!!

I hope thats comprehensive enough Kitejedi..............huh hum!!

just kidding my friend!!

you can bring this up on your platform yourself! guys!!

Hi guys,
Just entered this thread as I spreadbet the FTSE100. How you all doing this morning?
Missed my long trade as I went to take a S*** couldn't hold it any longer! I'm sure that info is very useful!

Would've been long at 4015 and exit at 4032

Any others spreadbetting the FTSE100?

Viks

OK guys the pullback on the FTSE is occurring as it has come a long way from 4000(40 points) and needs a breather ....

2 scenarios for short term traders using 2 day 15 min chart, 20, 50 200 EMA

1. If price stays above 200 EMA then bullish and will hit 4065

2. if price breaks below 200 EMA then it may bounce from 20 EMA 4015, or 50 EMA 4005(strong support)

we have multiple levels of suport hence why I am still bullish and not to mention the Dow bouncing and pushing all these indices northwards, but If 4005 is broken then we are on our way down back to 3935 S1 guys!!

I hope thats comprehensive enough Kitejedi..............huh hum!!

just kidding my friend!!

you can bring this up on your platform yourself! guys!!

Perfectly clear Wallstreet!!! I must apologise as I am currently short on the FTSE - entered at 4034 and looking at 4010 as a target. The methodology is pretty simple - we have an initial balance, price has bounced off this i.e. there is no appetite above 4040 (as yet), so traders will be looking to trade prices within this range for a while, until other frame traders come in and look to test price extremes outside of the IB.

KJ

Hi guys,
Just entered this thread as I spreadbet the FTSE100. How you all doing this morning?
Missed my long trade as I went to take a S*** couldn't hold it any longer! I'm sure that info is very useful!

Viks

I am!!

Hi guys,

Viks

yep, SB the FTSE future.

I'm short at the moment at 4023.5 looking 4010 as a target as well.

FTSE does seem to have found it's support and resistence; 4010 and 4035

I'm on a steep learning curve at the moment so bare with me if i'm not entirely sure about a few things.

Viks

Minime69 & Wallstreet like i say I would like to do a proper course, not just 5 hour rammed in one.
A day on what makes a good trader and trading styles , how to have your office set up, risk/direction controll/ seasonal highs lows ect
Second day Trading the market minunite by minunite with out looking at the charts or quotes, once this is mastered adapt this with quotes & charts, couple with seasonal high lows= your 50% there to making the large traders school. The other 50% managing the risk factors and how to apply these to the business.

Will let you all know when I can scheaduall this, how about a the location been in the Midlands as that is central to all ?

As for costs I would advise every one to bring wireless laptops so they can trade there own account while we trade the markets on the last day.
Cant put a price on this as acconidation + room hire, food, drinks ect has to be accounted.

Like I say will keep you posted and will require T2Win to advertise this service as I would not expect advertise with out any kind of reinbursement.

Perfectly clear Wallstreet!!! I must apologise as I am currently short on the FTSE - entered at 4034 and looking at 4010 as a target. The methodology is pretty simple - we have an initial balance, price has bounced off this i.e. there is no appetite above 4040 (as yet), so traders will be looking to trade prices within this range for a while, until other frame traders come in and look to test price extremes outside of the IB.

KJ

That's a good analysis - I like it. I've got resistance at 4040 - also got a bit of a downtrend line just inside the 4040 now - ftse bounced off that a couple of times for me. It ties in with my bearish mood.

Minime69 & Wallstreet like i say I would like to do a proper course, not just 5 hour rammed in one.
A day on what makes a good trader and trading styles , how to have your office set up, risk/direction controll/ seasonal highs lows ect
Second day Trading the market minunite by minunite with out looking at the charts or quotes, once this is mastered adapt this with quotes & charts, couple with seasonal high lows= your 50% there to making the large traders school. The other 50% managing the risk factors and how to apply these to the business.

Will let you all know when I can scheaduall this, how about a the location been in the Midlands as that is central to all ?

As for costs I would advise every one to bring wireless laptops so they can trade there own account while we trade the markets on the last day.
Cant put a price on this as acconidation + room hire, food, drinks ect has to be accounted.

Like I say will keep you posted and will require T2Win to advertise this service as I would not expect advertise with out any kind of reinbursement.

i meant more of a social meet up, nothing more boring than sitting here trading all day and the only contact i have with anyone is on T2W.

but if you wanted to do as you mentioned then i might be able to accommodate in central London.

i did a one to one full day course with mr.charts.5 years ago
these are usually a waste of money

i did a one to one full day course with mr.charts.5 years ago
these are usually a waste of money

Is that to say his was, or they are in general. I'm of the mind that they all are in general - and that's without even going to one, but I thought Mr Charts might be an exception, no?

but if you wanted to do as you mentioned then i might be able to accommodate in central London

Hi M8, Im in Central London on business often, I stay at Thistle city barbican or Tower Thistle. Will meet up with you for a chat/food and drinks when im down next if you like ?