Message For Ftse Traders......

but if you wanted to do as you mentioned then i might be able to accommodate in central London

Hi M8, Im in Central London on business often, I stay at Thistle city barbican or Tower Thistle. Will meet up with you for a chat/food and drinks when im down next if you like ?

yes would be great, i remember talking to you and you said that you came down occasionally, let me know when. (y)

Is that to say his was, or they are in general. I'm of the mind that they all are in general - and that's without even going to one, but I thought Mr Charts might be an exception, no?

Indeed most courses have to have substance, and I must agree all courses if your a seasoned trader can be boring.
MAs, candells ect what a nightmare !
As for what I are planning dose involve charts but it is a million miles away from a mrs charts course.
Believe it or not we all need to be reminded of the most basic things we allready know but have forgot to inpliment to a daily routine.

As for going to seminars and courses I hate it, however if I want to stay on top of this game it is a necesity, adapt or die.......

Perfectly clear Wallstreet!!! I must apologise as I am currently short on the FTSE - entered at 4034 and looking at 4010 as a target. The methodology is pretty simple - we have an initial balance, price has bounced off this i.e. there is no appetite above 4040 (as yet), so traders will be looking to trade prices within this range for a while, until other frame traders come in and look to test price extremes outside of the IB.

KJ

Have just closed this at 4008 for 26 points. I'm now looking for a break of 4000 to go short (probably at around 3990) or a bounce off 4000 in which case I'll go long.

I'm still in from my short at 4023.5 stop loss now at 4009.8.

Looking for it to break the 4000 mark otherwise let it stop it out for a 13.7point profit.

Viks

Perfectly clear Wallstreet!!! I must apologise as I am currently short on the FTSE - entered at 4034 and looking at 4010 as a target. The methodology is pretty simple - we have an initial balance, price has bounced off this i.e. there is no appetite above 4040 (as yet), so traders will be looking to trade prices within this range for a while, until other frame traders come in and look to test price extremes outside of the IB.

KJ

interesting , very interesting..........especially when market below 4000 level now!!

tenant has moved in with his chiwawa and is happy so no more stress now .......

what is really strange to me is that the FTSE is bouncing like crazy and falling while the DOW/S&P are stable.......

so much for the theory that US is the leader...........but maybe people position before unemployment numbers guys!!

dont we have options expiry or something going on this week?

Lol @ minime

Just been stopped out took 24points profit. Looking to take another short at 3990 to go to 3970

Viks

You scalpers are too quick. Check out the story on the left. ONS reckons the bank bailout will add £1.5T to national debt.

I agree - I'm showing support at around 3968. How do you calculate 3916. Is that via a fib level?

i actualy have support @ 3920 myslef, but a tech sheet i get has had 3916 on it for a few days now, it seems to be the low from the jan bounce.

I still favour the long side on this one guys..........there is too much support around there!! as I stated iearlier in the morning I base it solely on the Dow & S&P being oversold..........! I think the US markets will push it higher!! 4065 still a target on FTSE??

I personally think any short position is a bit too brave......Banks and mining stocks looking good today, look at barclays @ 100p

DAX is much stronger.........

I would prefer to go long on that instead....................better relationship with DOW/S&P/nasdaq!!

crossed 20,50,200 EMA..............nice buy!! stop loss 4190

target 4245 and above