Message For Ftse Traders......

TomTom, Wallstreet, KJ et al, I bow down to your excellence on this day. £46k in one day. (y) Good work guys

TomTom, Wallstreet, KJ et al, I bow down to your excellence on this day. £46k in one day. (y) Good work guys

I promise you my friend you shall have your good day soon and then we shall all rejoice together ...........

but TOM TOM, that chap is on another level!!

Toms seminar

I had a pm from Tom inviting me to a web research seminar- anyone else get an invite via pm ?

Last edited:
evening guys, i took the afternoon off and what a day i missed, TomTom hats off to you sir.

back in the morn.

Good evening everyone, not that many of us here this evening, but, can I suggest that we start posting some charts, not just trades, as just making calls is not that educational IMO. No offence to anyone who doesn't post charts, but, I found it very educational to see killphill's charts today and, I imagine, others would as well. There are some experts on this thread and then there are people, like me, who are still learning, who could do with some explanation as to methodology etc. There are a number of ways of learning anything in life but 2 ways stand out: learn by your own mistakes / successes or learn from other people's mistakes / successes. I'm not saying that anyone should be trying to post charts straight after they trade but maybe later in the day, or even once a week, just to give some of us newer guys some idea of where you're coming from. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn and I apologise to the prolific posters who do include charts, but, for me, trading is, and I hope will always be, a learning process.

KJ

P.S. I'm not suggesting that anyone starts giving 'Holy Grail' secrets away but I think a few charts would spice things up a bit....

Last edited:
Good evening everyone, not that many of us here this evening, but, can I suggest that we start posting some charts, not just trades, as just making calls is not that educational IMO. No offence to anyone who doesn't post charts, but, I found it very educational to see killphill's charts today and, I imagine, others would as well. There are some experts on this thread and then there are people, like me, who are still learning, who could do with some explanation as to methodology etc. There are a number of ways of learning anything in life but 2 ways stand out: learn by your own mistakes / successes or learn from other people's mistakes / successes. I'm not saying that anyone should be trying to post charts straight after they trade but maybe later in the day, or even once a week, just to give some of us newer guys some idea of where you're coming from. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn and I apologise to the prolific posters who do include charts, but, for me, trading is, and I hope will always be, a learning process. And learning is a 2 way (Wall)street(1928)....... ;-)

KJ

P.S. I'm not suggesting that anyone starts giving 'Holy Grail' secrets away but I think a few charts would spice things up a bit....

very valid point my friend..........I accept!!

I certainly will try to if you can teach me how to and providing it doesn't take too much time?

the majority of guys here trade full time = time on your side

Unfortunately my friends I have a full time 37.5 hr a week job to do as well, someone from Trade2win rang me recently and was amazed at how I post, trade and do my job at the same time. I also have a sick wife to look after and a big family......

I'm a scalper 10-20 points is my target each time, i change my view several times in a day so my charts will be of no use.........one minute i can be long and the next I'm short!!

I'm just inexperienced and don't really have an advanced method honest!! hence the reason why i keep referring everyone to Sir William and inthemoneystocks

You can bring up my charts on your own application
20, 50 , 200 EMA .........support and resistance!! very simple!!

I am really flattered that people want my charts but I promise they will look like a spiders web, only the eye of the beholder can interpret them.......

It isn't easy by no means.....

for those interested S&P will hit 780 today.......

adios

what made me laugh today guys is that the market closed at exactly 780!!

haha.............how crazy is that!!!

I might open up 100 contracts like TOMTOM tomorrow!! hehee...

good night to all the veterans........

Nice work guys... I opened afew trades, set targets, and banked while i was out... about +37 today..

OK analysis for today guys very quickly as tenant coming to move into my property

FTSE will hit 4030...then encounter resistance!!

S1 pivot 4064 may well be touched but its going to be a hard upward push for it to get there....

after 4064......I will be neutral and looking to open up a long term short on S&P again!! (and this time yes i will keep for more than a day)

Good morning,

Do you mean R1? Resistance 1?

I think there's support at 3974 too, and if it breaks through that then on down to 3935...

OK analysis for today guys very quickly as tenant coming to move into my property

FTSE will hit 4030...then encounter resistance!!

S1 pivot 4064 may well be touched but its going to be a hard upward push for it to get there....

after 4064......I will be neutral and looking to open up a long term short on S&P again!! (and this time yes i will keep for more than a day)

surprise surprise market touches 4030 and encounters resistance (200 EMA)........
nice red bar created.........but this market looks strong on the upside!!

my lovely crystal ball ............haha!!

good morning and take care guys, speak later ........

feel happy to email me and keep posting as i read them on my phone all day long......

surprise surprise market touches 4030 and encounters resistance (200 EMA)........
nice red bar created.........but this market looks strong on the upside!!

my lovely crystal ball ............haha!!

good morning and take care guys, speak later ........

feel happy to email me and keep posting as i read them on my phone all day long......

that pullback should be a good buying opportunity with stop loss 4000

anyway thats my view and my view only

adios comrades

Good morning,

Do you mean R1? Resistance 1?

I think there's support at 3974 too, and if it breaks through that then on down to 3935...

yes you are right my friend..............i have been up since 6.30am going through my tenancy agreement!!

not an early bird normally.........

take care!!

i'm looking for a break lower so have sold ftse future @ avg 3998

tgt 10 ticks

stop 4002.5