Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

Add another one to the list guys....:

PozzyP

started with his journal at a prop house and is now charging for live room and training...

I don't see anything wrong with PozzyP doing what he's doing, as his method and money management is clear and imo very sound. However, i'm not sure NewtronBomb will be so happy though!!

I think his thread is good, just saying he offered to send me a link to his Trading & Coaching website in a PM, I didn't follow up on it though

I don't have anything against successful traders who are good at trading and coaching.

Also he was kind enough to show us some workable set ups for free.

I wouldn't say he deserves to be listed on this thread.

Conversely - just because someone has been befriending board members, being helpful, writing long TA threads and making the mods love him doesn't necessarily follow that they are NOT about to rip people off.

I believe Jacko played a long game and was loved by the Barjons and Timsks of FF.

I do believe that someone that can trade profitably is less likely to rip people off and I can't see why an honest, profitable vendor wouldn't show their trade history.

Look at it this way - if a vendor now pulls out a profitable trading history, how great will it be for their business?
That's a very cynical attitude DT.
But, I agree that what you say is possible. However, it's only ever likely to apply to a minority of bad apples in the barrel who spoil it for the legitimate vendors. More importantly, anyone interested in TDs services (or those of any other vendor) can ask to see proof of their profitability - if its so important to them - before parting with their money. Being a member of T2W isn't a licence to abdicate from all personal responsibility. If and when clear evidence is provided that a vendor is ripping people off, or not doing something they should be doing, or vice versa, then I'm quite sure the Mods will be told and will take appropriate action. If you, JRP2891 or anyone else thinks TD (or any other vendor) is contravening the site guidelines in any way, shape or form - report them the the Mods - that's what they're there for. As far as I'm aware, civilised societies don't hang, draw and quarter people simply on the grounds that they might commit an offense, even though there's zero evidence to suggest that they will!
Tim.

JRP2891,
Lots of members have vendor badges. Just because someone has a vendor badge beneath their name, it doesn't necessarily follow that they're scammers trying to rip people off!

If Dante is such an honest guy and good egg, maybe someone could explain to me why he would take a day off trading to coach for £400, when apparently he's doing such huge size that only Oanda are able to 'handle some' of it??

If you don't mind my asking Tom, what do you like about Oanda?

They can handle some of the size I am doing without requoting.

I don't have anything against successful traders who are good at trading and coaching.

Also he was kind enough to show us some workable set ups for free.

I wouldn't say he deserves to be listed on this thread.

Anyone that is not totally up front about being a vendor deserves to be on this thread.

After all - why hide it? Why do it all on PMs and not mention your status to the membership & get the vendor badge. The rules are hardly unfair, it's free advertising here to a decent size audience.

Of course, declaring yourself a vendor does attract scrutiny.

If Dante is such an honest guy and good egg, maybe someone could explain to me why he would take a day off trading to coach for £400, when apparently he's doing such huge size that only Oanda are able to 'handle some' of it??

Just a thought here, but trading for a living can be stressful even for very successful traders. Coaching for a living is money in the bank with very little stress. Imagine having a trading room with 100 members each paying you handsomely per month. after many years of successful stressful trading maybe coaching is the next step?

Peter

As far as I'm aware TD has been rambling about starting some sort of service since potential set-ups closed but he was always hot and cold. Then he went through his tinfoil hat phase got flak and disappeared. To say he wasn't upfront about being a vendor isn't really true.

wirraltraders posts trades on twitter and claims to have made over 1200 pips since June, I'm not verified that though

That's a very cynical attitude DT.
But, I agree that what you say is possible. However, it's only ever likely to apply to a minority of bad apples in the barrel who spoil it for the legitimate vendors. More importantly, anyone interested in TDs services (or those of any other vendor) can ask to see proof of their profitability - if its so important to them - before parting with their money. Being a member of T2W isn't a licence to abdicate from all personal responsibility. If and when clear evidence is provided that a vendor is ripping people off, or not doing something they should be doing, or vice versa, then I'm quite sure the Mods will be told and will take appropriate action. If you, JRP2891 or anyone else thinks TD (or any other vendor) is contravening the site guidelines in any way, shape or form - report them the the Mods - that's what they're there for. As far as I'm aware, civilised societies don't hang, draw and quarter people simply on the grounds that they might commit an offense, even though there's zero evidence to suggest that they will!
Tim.

It is not cynical - you just didn't read what I wrote. I am a realist, not a cynic.

It is the nature of con men that they will gain people's trust & confidence. So I say that the fact you trust and confide in someone does definitely NOT mean they are straight.

I am not calling anyone a con man, just pointing out that some will play a long game (like Jacko). During that time, the detractors will be accused of all sorts just for asking fairly inoccuous questions by the followers. For instance, look at your use of the words " hang, draw and quarter" in your post. Where am I doing that exactly?

If a vendor is making good profit and they show their prospects those profits, then they will get more businsess. This is the bottom line. If this somehow comes across as an attack on a vendor, then so be it.

a minority of bad apples in the barrel who spoil it for the legitimate vendors.

Err - what planet does this line come from?

The minority are the legitimate vendors. The majority of vendors are bad apples.

Jeez Timmy...

As a small aside, it just so happens that I'm slap bang in the middle of drafting a FAQ entitled 'Can You Recommend a Trading Course, Mentor or Coach'. So, if anyone has any sensible suggestions that will help make this a clear and comprehensive resource to future members - please let me know!
(y)

Just a thought here, but trading for a living can be stressful even for very successful traders. Coaching for a living is money in the bank with very little stress. Imagine having a trading room with 100 members each paying you handsomely per month. after many years of successful stressful trading maybe coaching is the next step?

Peter

You didn't get what i was saying.

Popular thread we have here. 20 viewers, including a few members in stealth mode.

Peter

:LOL: pete,wackypete when we was calling our trades out in the live call thread we never had this many on the thread.it must say it all about our trading abilities.

As a small aside, it just so happens that I'm slap bang in the middle of drafting a FAQ entitled 'Can You Recommend a Trading Course, Mentor or Coach'. So, if anyone has any sensible suggestions that will help make this a clear and comprehensive resource to future members - please let me know!
(y)

Well - I expect the number of new members to increase after you post that one up.

JRP2891,
He came clean on this. Admitted he wasnt such a big shot.