Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Tomorrow, Friday April 25th is ANZAC Day. Bank holiday in NZ & Oz so don't expect too much pre-London action on euraud. There is a swathe of JPY data due in a couple of hours which may indirectly hit AUD so I might stick around.

Even with OANDA's current 6 pip spread on the pair, it's just around breakeven so I'll put my stop back to the original 4920.

euraud stopped out for full amount just after midnight UK time. 5 trades and 5 losers yesterday.

euraud stopped out for full amount just after midnight UK time. 5 trades and 5 losers yesterday.
flaming sigma ----- looks like your backside got :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: burnt yesterday, as for your Q from yesterday first target was +10 ( why you ask ???----- very simple answer first target hit and was hopeful of further £+++,s with runner , and yes that was (y) ok and only my business on how profitable, its a great shame that this thread evaporated over time , it served well for those prepared to call live trades with targets and stops, not like the after the event b-lls-it thread that is present today.
Thats me had my rant ,and good luck in the future.

PS. and before you ask the answer is NO to starting a new live thread, maybe catch up in 2015 if still breathing :devilish:

Yes, got a bit of a kicking, but my own fault for taking marginal trades and failing to manage them adequately.

Glad yours went to plan.

The thread looks popular given the number of posts, I hadn't realised it had fallen into disrepair. Perhaps a function of poor market conditions generally.

Was looking at buying eurusd, but get a sense it's only got a few pips to run before major potential resistance at 3846. Currently 3841.

Exhume Flashy
After all they found Richard 111 hiding under a municipal car park.

:LOL:

long cad/jpy

150 sl & pt

Attachments

• Cad-Jpy.PNG
    Cad-Jpy.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
long cad/jpy

150 sl & pt
I see what you mean about stops. But what timeframe are you trading? 150 pips on that pair is twice the current average daily range which is itself falling. I can see the logic in trading a longer timeframe and relaxing with a fire & forget type approach, but even then, wouldn’t you still need to get the direction right over that stretch of time and for it to have the momentum to make it worth putting your money on the line for a payback in a timespan which is reasonable in relation to your trading timeframe?

Maybe I should be asking myself these questions before I enter my trades.