Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

The next 15-min down bar on Cable and I'm shorting to 6755 or 14:30 BST whichever comes first.

Last edited:
Technical difficulties prevented me updating my live calls over the last couple of days, but the eurcad on Tuesday 22nd provided +1.

Yesterday's cable I sold short on the first down bar on the 15-min after my post at 12:15 BST at 6800 with a stop at 6809. I closed the position at 6789 for +11.

None of which counts for anything in retrospect, but had I had access to the site that what I would have posted.

eurusd bought at 3828 stop 3813. Purely speculative punt on Draghi saying something Doveish.

eurcad sold short at 5224 stop 5246 TP 5196.

Leaves me with a net short usdcad which I'm OK with.

audjpy limit cancelled. Late in the day for any expectations of a major move on an asian pair. If it does move, I'll review options then.

eurusd stopped for full amount. Just a punt so no tears about that one.

eurcad stopped for full amount. Stop shy by a few pips but it never went close to target anyway.

Taking the audjpy limit off cost me 20 pips, but I'm happy with the basis for doing so. Pity I was late back to the party.

Obviously have an evil eye on me and my trading today. Four trades, four full amount losses.