Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

short EURUSD @ 1.3708 (6E contract) target 1.3701 stop 1.3714. get your house on it.

short EURUSD @ 1.3708 (6E contract) target 1.3701 stop 1.3714. get your house on it.

there have been 2 attempted shakeouts already. I put the stop in at 1.3714 as I think that's the rules of posting here. In reality I don't have a stop loss in the market.

nice tar ------ btw on other thread member -----now on (t2w for 5 months )and we are still waiting for live call ,think we need to contact bookie to see what odds are on offer for a live call before end of 2014

Last edited:
nice tar ------ btw on other thread member -----now on (t2w for 5 months )and we are still waiting for live call ,think we need to contact bookie to see what odds are on offer for a live call before end of 2014

:LOL: 33/1

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:, more chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightening mate, good one

Sorry I thought you lot had gone lol

Ok lets do a few more live calls again in the better thread

They are not the silly ones with 30 -50 100 pip stops when you cannot read PA

Still if they are happy let them carry on ;-)

Last edited: