Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I am showing my chart and as you can see it was at least +50 up - in fact +84 !!

No pork pieing - scouts honour

Thanks Pat, wow, what a difference between company's.

I know you better that to accuse you of porkies, couldn't see it on my charts and now l why.

Brilliant trade Pat:clap:

Hi FX
I don't normally look for or trade dips. Look at the trend lines imho if you have to.
Too dodgy.

Hi Pat494,
Thanks but I have tried trend lines but they didn't give
me enough long term success. I really do think
ur trading method has to match ur personality.
What works for u may well not work for me etc etc.

Hi Pat494,
Thanks but I have tried trend lines but they didn't give
me enough long term success. I really do think
ur trading method has to match ur personality.
What works for u may well not work for me etc etc.

I would agree on that.

PB, if you want to post charts, reasons, etc... by all means do so. Just remember to post actual entries/exits or limit orders as soon as you can. It will be good to see more of that here!

Peter

PB, if you want to post charts, reasons, etc... by all means do so. Just remember to post actual entries/exits or limit orders as soon as you can. It will be good to see more of that here!

Peter
I place the trade first and then post right away afterwards on here so it should always be verifiable that I'm getting in/out where I say I am. Not sure how much of a hit that will take if I have to handle a number of trades concurrently, but I'll do my best.

I also tend to state well in advance what I'm looking for at approximate entry level and the stop I'll use so I don't think I should attract too much criticism in terms of what I am posting in relation to my trades.

But the real clincher for my claim to being Honest Joe - just take a look at my P&L - nobody's going to want to emulate that over these last few days!

Why not just let people do what they are comfortable with ?

For instance perhaps some foreplay - a pair will be coming to fruition sooner or later. Other people's views are worthwhile while one is undecided. Also insightful.

Sometimes there isn't time to post all the details or like me have fluid details which will change as the bet continues.

Why not just let people do what they are comfortable with ?

For instance perhaps some foreplay - a pair will be coming to fruition sooner or later. Other people's views are worthwhile while one is undecided. Also insightful.

Sometimes there isn't time to post all the details or like me have fluid details which will change as the bet continues.

For instance at the mo
short Aud/Chf ?
short Aud/Jpy ?
short Aud/Usd ?

I invite your comments

For instance at the mo
short Aud/Chf ?
short Aud/Jpy ?
short Aud/Usd ?

I invite your comments
I'd be looking for all 3 to show signs of moving up - preferably off my trusty moving average.

But even if they did at this time of day I'm not sure any have the legs to warrant the risk.

The more likely price development is a sideways drift and certainly not likely to go lower than 50% of their low to high gains made today.

Pat, I know you are a mt4 man, have you ever had a dabble with neils correlator ? It may be that those pairs mentioned are both strong currencies at the moment, or both weak for that matter, have a peek at nvp's thread, it may be what your looking for.

Pat, I know you are a mt4 man, have you ever had a dabble with neils correlator ? It may be that those pairs mentioned are both strong currencies at the moment, or both weak for that matter, have a peek at nvp's thread, it may be what your looking for.

Found it I think

Last edited:
Guys just passing through,hope to be back once settled next weekish. Nearly completed 8 weeks of renovation and approaching the end and enjoying the break. I have noticed lots of slack trades. Please keep to the rules of the thread or it becomes diluted and soon enough others will post any old rubbish. All trades must be posted with the price at time of entry and no more than 2 or 3 pips adrift. Also a stop as well( it can be well adrift if you like but then post price at exit which again must be no more than a couple of pip adrift). Im moaning again but the thread has to be that way or it just becomes a journal and not a live trades thread. we will never know who trades live,what volumes,if any etc,or indeed who is who,so there is absolutely no reason not to follow the rules. Thanks

Sold half possy 100.49
Sorry I don't think I mentioned my stop.
It was originally 99.70 now 99.80

Guys just passing through,hope to be back once settled next weekish. Nearly completed 8 weeks of renovation and approaching the end and enjoying the break. I have noticed lots of slack trades. Please keep to the rules of the thread or it becomes diluted and soon enough others will post any old rubbish. All trades must be posted with the price at time of entry and no more than 2 or 3 pips adrift. Also a stop as well( it can be well adrift if you like but then post price at exit which again must be no more than a couple of pip adrift). Im moaning again but the thread has to be that way or it just becomes a journal and not a live trades thread. we will never know who trades live,what volumes,if any etc,or indeed who is who,so there is absolutely no reason not to follow the rules. Thanks
Lord Flasheart, glad your property project is moving ahead. Can be very stressful.

I post my trades here directly after I've placed them on my trading platform. I also typically indicate on here well ahead of time my rationale for going in, what level I'm likely to be going in at and the stop along with an indication of why I have chosen that stop level. Sames as with the exit: I exit the trade on my trading platform either manually or because I note the stop/limit has been hit. I then post on here to that effect.

However, there is no way I am going to be able to comply with your request that the trade details should not be posted if they are more than 2-3 pips adrift of the current action. It's tough enough to do the trade and post it without having to monitor how far the level has moved in the time between physically placing it and the 'submit reply' button being pressed here on this thread and pulling the post if you've been lucky enough to hit a trade that's immediately taken off and is a goodly few pips away from the entry.

I have no wish to delude anyone over what I am doing as I need a lot of help and post on this site in order that experienced traders can spot my mistakes and give me a helping hand. I did feel what I am hoping to get out of trade construction and rationale and execution and management was possibly I little more verbose than you have intended for this thread. My apologies if my posts have detracted from this thread's purpose and please feel free to delete any/all of them that don't meet your intended purpose for this thread.

Good luck with the house. It'll all be worth it I'm sure.

Lord Flasheart, glad your property project is moving ahead. Can be very stressful.

I post my trades here directly after I've placed them on my trading platform. I also typically indicate on here well ahead of time my rationale for going in, what level I'm likely to be going in at and the stop along with an indication of why I have chosen that stop level. Sames as with the exit: I exit the trade on my trading platform either manually or because I note the stop/limit has been hit. I then post on here to that effect.

However, there is no way I am going to be able to comply with your request that the trade details should not be posted if they are more than 2-3 pips adrift of the current action. It's tough enough to do the trade and post it without having to monitor how far the level has moved in the time between physically placing it and the 'submit reply' button being pressed here on this thread and pulling the post if you've been lucky enough to hit a trade that's immediately taken off and is a goodly few pips away from the entry.

I have no wish to delude anyone over what I am doing as I need a lot of help and post on this site in order that experienced traders can spot my mistakes and give me a helping hand. I did feel what I am hoping to get out of trade construction and rationale and execution and management was possibly I little more verbose than you have intended for this thread. My apologies if my posts have detracted from this thread's purpose and please feel free to delete any/all of them that don't meet your intended purpose for this thread.

Good luck with the house. It'll all be worth it I'm sure.

If Flashy is going to be picky again I will find another thread or may even start a rival one !! We are all different.
That should cheer the ole basket up I'm sure. Treats the rest of us like children.

Last edited:
GBP bid before the number at 9.30. I try not to trade gbp figs as it does appear they or often "leaked". My guess is it will be a good number, but the smart money that bought before the
number will be on top and taking profit ! Only guessing but I often struggle to make money being long after a good number. GBP often doesnt continue move. As I said totally guessing here.