Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long EURUSD 1.2801, continues to decouple from strong equities todya. support at 1.28 is holding

stop: 1.2765

Last edited:
I notice someone was banned this morning over in another thread :rolleyes:
400+ useless posts allowed to go on and on and members flocked to the thread like someone was giving out free money.

Peter

this is my first trade in 2012 with proper risk levels (see myfxbook). been building a sheet over the last few days that allows you to set Stop, Acc Size (GBP) and Desired trade risk and backs out Amount needed.

If you use CFDs or trade the actual instrument, i.e. dont spread bet, then yo will need a sheet like this to GBPize your returns and use proper MM

its attached with levels for my last trade for everyones use.

Attachments

• CFD Oanda.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 226
SJ, do you need to subscribe to Bloomberg for the formulas to work correctly? Or is my excel too far out of date? None of the BDP functions are working.

Peter

sorry yes i shouldve made that clear.

If you don't have BBG, you can insert your own data grab, or manually input levels.

not sure about re entry, looks like we may have broken up above line,nfp due.Still 4 traes,4 winners and 1 runner over two days on same line,still down for year

staying in my pos. over NFP. will probably regret, i expect a miss but any beat could really spike the euro whereas i see the downside as limited

no doubt the market will tear me a new one thouhg