Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

1m chart. Price breaking down below the trend line stop just over the swing high resistance line

Attachments

• eurusd2.gif
    eurusd2.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 94
I was hoping for better. I think it will still go down. Stops are always very tight in the afternoon because I don't like giving back morning gains.

Peter

Next week we should see normal liquidity return so I'll go back to trading the 5m charts and look for higher take profit targets. 1m charts are very nerve-wracking!

Peter

I was hoping for better. I think it will still go down. Stops are always very tight in the afternoon because I don't like giving back morning gains.

Peter

Price shot up almost right to the resistance line @ 1.2793. "Thinking" usually gets me into trouble that's why I like to take the small profits. (y)

Peter

Looked good for a short after price popped the resistance line and quickly retreated. I didn't take it because the upmove was very strong. Just being cautious.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd4.gif
    eurusd4.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 98
morning all. short EURUSD order 1.2783 stop 1.2810, will edit this if filled.
expecting strong resistance at 1.28 level, plus we have broken obvious historical spport levels.
market is also weaker today, seeing thin bids in bond markets

same trade and chart,two winning trades yesterday from this line

Attachments

• 2012-01-06_0821.png
    2012-01-06_0821.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 100
filled and stop edit to 1.2815 to catch a little more resistance. not a great start.

closed pos at 1.2807 -24.

not sure about limit orders when trading in this tf. you are often forced to trade counter trend initialy, which is never a great place to start.