Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

If someone calls a top or bottom on cnbc they often name the turn after him.
so if cable turns and stays above the last low(1.4830) can we now refer to this level as Flashes bottom:) and maybe cnbc will take me and my tash on tv as guest commentator

I rest my case. Called a 200 pip move with a 20 pip stop. However worth pointing out that being able to call tops and bottoms is totally different from making money. My initial cable trade made good cash but todays blew me out so ive really failed to make the most of the call and Im still waiting for cnbc to call me

I rest my case. Called a 200 pip move with a 20 pip stop. However worth pointing out that being able to call tops and bottoms is totally different from making money. My initial cable trade made good cash but todays blew me out so ive really failed to make the most of the call and Im still waiting for cnbc to call me

hey flashy. i notice you been a member since 2004, 10 years in the game for you, that's a long time mate, good effort. can I ask how many years it took you to become profitable? pm if dont want to share on the board. :)