Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

well done!
Did you take a gamble before the news announcement at 12.30 with a slight delay in your entry post? Your timestamp and price didn't seem to match up which confused me, but I know it's hard to post on time if you're trading news numbers!
cheers

attached

Regarding time stamp. Always trade first, internet forum 2nd!

Attachments

• 23123123.png
    23123123.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 106
attached

Regarding time stamp. Always trade first, internet forum 2nd!

cool! And I agree!
I wasn't doubting you by the way(in case that's what you thought). I just wondered whether it was a news play (with an inevitable time delay) or not.
cheers

Lotta pips today :)

I've been busy with other cr@p (n)

Taking a trip so I'll be scarce for a few days.

Peter

cool! And I agree!
I wasn't doubting you by the way(in case that's what you thought). I just wondered whether it was a news play (with an inevitable time delay) or not.
cheers

Oh no, I put the order in about 3 hours before the news. To be honest (call me crazy) I don't really pay a huge amount of attention to news releases, unless its GDP.

ffsear. There really is no need to post a time stamp. All we ask on the thread is that you post the trade as you take them.Clearly your trade was posted late by about 30 pips. please if you are unable to post on time or within a couple of pips,please do not post the trade. We have to be strict on this otherwise the thread will descend into a journal of what I did trades and that is not what we are about. Im sure you understand why we cant have people do trades like that,it serves no purpose to the thread. Some on this thread are using demo or small accounts,it really doesnt matter who trades what,just that the entry is posted on time.Limit orders in advance are ok.Thanks and good luck

Last edited:
Clearly your trade was posted late by about 30 pips. please if you are unable to post on time or within a couple of pips,please do not post the trade. We have to be strict on this otherwise the thread will descend into a journal of what I did trades and that is not what we are about.

Agree 100% - I didn't check it, otherwise I wouldn't have recomended it.
If you can't post on time - don't post calls at all on this thread. It's a live trading thread - not a hindsight thread

BTW General chat is wellcome toghether with analysis etc. but no hindsight calls please

on time? trade was at 12.29 - post was at 12.31! 2 minutes difference! News pushed the market, however i posted straight after the trade.

I fully understand you point, but check what happend at 12.31

Last edited:
sorry, looked again and for some reason the time on my trades is GMT -2 on my statement. No idea why that happening, will call them tomorrow. Price links in with my post time however

on time? trade was at 12.29 - post was at 12.31! 2 minutes difference! News pushed the market, however i posted straight after the trade.

I fully understand you point, but check what happend at 12.31

In case you didn't know - there was a big impact report at 12:30 (Retail Sales in US). It's a very important report and 1 minute makes all the difference. You posted your trade from 12:29 at 12:31 !? You are wondering if 2 minutes is too late? Have you just started trading? If so I do apologise for all this. If you are an experienced trader, please don't post this kind of calls.

In case you didn't know - there was a big impact report at 12:30 (Retail Sales in US). It's a very important report and 1 minute makes all the difference. You posted your trade from 12:29 at 12:31 !? You are wondering if 2 minutes is too late? Have you just started trading? If so I do apologise for all this. If you are an experienced trader, please don't post this kind of calls.

Been trading for 6 years. Not really sure what the problem is. Trade was an order that i entered about 3 hours prior to it being hit. After it got hit, i posted 2 minutes later.

No problem, i'll just stay away from this thread .

Been trading for 6 years. Not really sure what the problem is. Trade was an order that i entered about 3 hours prior to it being hit. After it got hit, i posted 2 minutes later.

No problem, I guess i'll just stay away from this thread .

Don't get me wrong ffsar. It's only that this is a live calls thread - quite unique among thousands of hindsight calls treads and we should try to keep it like that. If you can post live calls on time - why not? If not, you can always contribute with analysis or general chat:)