Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

1/2 out at 34 +6 stop to 28 b/e - don't like the chart

it looks like a channel on small tf - to be fair it may break up as well as down

PS I've just had a look - it looks like it's breaking down. I wouldn't sell though - there are some mixed signals there.

btw stopped from 1/2 for +0

afternoon session here is usually quiet. I hate trading it anymore.

Peter

Yesterday was opposite though: small choppy range and afterwards (after 17:00 GMT) moved - jumped up. I posted it here - it was eur/usd long and I was in it for ages going nowhere and then it shot my way.

this cad trade has hardly moved in 3 days,so have moved stop to b/e,currently running at about +20.cant see much else about.sort of like aj short

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. Now I may be packing the kind of tackle that you'd normally expect to find swinging about between the hindlegs of a Grand National winner, but I'm not totally stupid. I've got the kind of feeling you'd rather we were elswhere talking about my bottom

Me on cnbc earlier with Michelle and Maria

Attachments

• 2013-03-13_0812.png
    2013-03-13_0812.png
    3 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. Now I may be packing the kind of tackle that you'd normally expect to find swinging about between the hindlegs of a Grand National winner, but I'm not totally stupid. I've got the kind of feeling you'd rather we were elswhere talking about my bottom

Me on cnbc earlier with Michelle and Maria

hey BIG BOY the -- two ladies seem to be in an argument on who will be first :devilish: