Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

really getting fed up calling these winners only to get 1/2 way,had i been here i might have taken +60 but thats so easy in hindsight,still lets see what I end up with

curious why stop has been moved a few points. when I do it its normally to b/e or to get a free trade and not a charting reasons as such.Im assuming its to do with the price in your case,thanks

It may look like a nervous exit from the 1st half, but I'm not happy with it not touching the trend line and with the late entry (now 19:30 BST)

I'll keep lowering stop whenever I can

PS The trend line is just about 73 and that's the day's high (a bit above)

It may look like a nervous exit from the 1st half, but I'm not happy with it not touching the trend line and with the late entry (now 19:30 BST)

I'll keep lowering stop whenever I can

not any more

closed at 1.2907 +33

I've made a mistake with the stake size as well - it was too big. Ideally I should have exited 1/2 at this point and put the stop above the trend line - poor trade management

not any more

closed at 1.2907 +33

I've made a mistake with the stake size as well - it was too big. Ideally I should have exited 1/2 at this point and put the stop above the trend line - poor trade management

I'll leave it till tomorrow - if it comes back to TL and rejects it I'll enter again with smaller distance to the stop if available and smaller stake

Short USDCHF .9372
stop .9393
target .9335

I'll leave this trade on overnight.

1h Chart shown.
Price has been in an upward channel since last week. Recently as shown it was unable to make a higher high twice. The stop is just above this week's high and target is the lower channel line.

Peter

Attachments

• usdchf01.gif
    usdchf01.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 97
I have an order in short on USDCAD:

Entry: 0.98408
Sl: 0.98762

(you can assume I am in this short, should it hit that level overnight)

morning all,up early as Megan flashearts birthday.She got an ipod touch and I havent a f$cking clue how to work it,what happen to the old cassets eh BP

morning flash (think this is a good reflection from your friend from Monaco ) when it comes to TRADING
Zen Archer

Some monks seek to become one with another weapon entirely—the bow. The zen archer takes a weapon most other monks eschew and seeks perfection in the pull of a taut bowstring, the flex of a bow’s limbs, and the flight of an arrow fired true.
I have no doubt that he has plenty of ladys running after him on his love pad in the harbour
monacoharbour.jpg

Nice trading again ZEN

morning flash (think this is a good reflection from your friend from Monaco ) when it comes to TRADING
Zen Archer

Some monks seek to become one with another weapon entirely—the bow. The zen archer takes a weapon most other monks eschew and seeks perfection in the pull of a taut bowstring, the flex of a bow’s limbs, and the flight of an arrow fired true.
I have no doubt that he has plenty of ladys running after him on his love pad in the harbour
monacoharbour.jpg

Nice trading again ZEN

I hate all this new money the peasants are getting

Last edited:

Nice trading again ZEN[/COLOR]

That's kind of you BP
I would say that the analysis was good and trading can be better - still seeking that elusive perfection:whistling

Whatever the case - the price is near the triangle target and the pattern worked ok. Now I have to sit and wait patiently for further 100 SMA and trend line rejections bearing in mind that more rejections equals weaker signals.

Intraday PA is still rubbish and doesn't make difference if it's London session or any other time (some moves are even better outside Lon session). When trading short time set ups, I would try to be very choosy till PA improves (one nice day)

Attachments

• target.JPG
    target.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 107