Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

whats her name flash and is she calender type ??? ( only kidding lassie ----- if you are reading this (lol)

news helped us both then zen. who says you cant trade during news

I was not following the news although I was aware of that Draghi speaking at 14:00
That cable trade was based on momentum - I never planned to stay in it for too long

BTW What's you favourite pair at the moment?
(IMO eur/usd has been rubbish for intraday for some time especially in the morning when it should be reasonable)

I was not following the news although I was aware of that Draghi speaking at 14:00
That cable trade was based on momentum - I never planned to stay in it for too long

BTW What's you favourite pair at the moment?
(IMO eur/usd has been rubbish for intraday for some time especially in the morning when it should be reasonable)

I pay little attention to news unless its a major release. Cad pairs have been doing me proud lately but I dont have a favorite as such

Entry long GBPNZD

Entry: 1.96831
SL: 1.96427

(risk 0.5% = reward approx = 2%)

out loss -0.5%

Im done for the rest of the week. :confused: as matter of fact there are two more set-ups I am going to take, but my confidence is weak right now. Gladly admit that.

sell order eur/usd at 1.2940 stop at 1.2980 (above the trend line)

PS It's 40 pips distance to the stop and I would follow it closely/try to reduce it

NB If it shoots up through the trend line, I'll cancel it.

Attachments

• trendline.JPG
    trendline.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 112
should know better than get into a trade so late in the day so out of this sh-te (-3),its been a long boring :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: day

should know better than get into a trade so late in the day so out of this sh-te (-3),its been a long boring :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: day

If it rejects the trend line it may speed up a bit:):

So far I like the way it rejected 100 SMA. At the same time it never touched the trend line which is just above - so it may try to touch it. Also the triangle target hasn't been hit as yet.

PS If it goes to the trend line and rejects it, I would move the entry point accordingly (and reduce the distance to the stop)

Attachments

• sma.JPG
    sma.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 132