Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

wow, words cannot express how furious I am with Virgin. The internet connection is a ****ing joke. Been sporadically up and down for past 4 months.

Just missed a long trade (that I wanted at the market) on GBPAUD.... If you know my setups by now its obvious as ****....

God im angry...

wow, words cannot express how furious I am with Virgin. The internet connection is a ****ing joke. Been sporadically up and down for past 4 months.

Just missed a long trade (that I wanted at the market) on GBPAUD.... If you know my setups by now its obvious as ****....

God im angry...

must be the area,I have very few problems with them over the past few years

Do you have a business connection or retail? Its incredible because I want the speed, which sadly other ISP` cannot provide (50mb - to be doubled to 100mb for nothing!) at the cost of consistency.

I guess I am overly frustrated because I am wanting to trade more so than ever with such great set ups developing.

Do you have a business connection or retail? Its incredible because I want the speed, which sadly other ISP` cannot provide (50mb - to be doubled to 100mb for nothing!) at the cost of consistency.

I guess I am overly frustrated because I am wanting to trade more so than ever with such great set ups developing.

Retail,

short audusd 1.0353
stop 1.0366
target 1.0335

nice pullback from this week's downtrend

Peter

Attachments

• audusd01.gif
    audusd01.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 101
Well, its currently two against one in correlating markets ...!

Still recovering slowly from missing the GBPAUD - was my favourite set-up i`d be watching for days. :(

The R;R has been **** poor tbh. This trade would go as far as 0.98175 (old res = target short)

The +14 = 0.73% gain (2% risk - had this order in for a while - sorry I didn't state this before entering.... haven't got much to lie about lately anyway lol ;) )

+1.38% today - wished I had managed to take that £AUD.